Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 5:24 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 12 Update.

So it’s been exactly a year since I had my Hair Transplant at Eugenix in March 2022. It’s quite hard to put into words how I feel, but it has just been a pleasure to see my hair grow back. There are often moments where I just stand in front of the mirror shaking my head with amazement, and questioning if this is all a dream. I didn’t realise how much impact baldness had on many areas of my life until I reflect and compare it. But I have certainly gained more confidence now from looking at my age.   

I want to offer my highest thanks to Dr Sethi and the Eugenix team, when I first contacted the clinic in late 2020, I had come off from a bruising from a good few forum recommended Doctors, who told me that I was not a candidate for a hair transplant and destined me to a life of baldness. But credit to Eugenix they just don’t find problems and gave me the reassurance I could achieve a good result. So I hope my results go a long way for gents who have been denied a shot a surgery, that it is possible in the hands of a capable clinic.

Results-wise, the front and mid-scalp have reached their peak. But the decision by Dr Sethi to put grafts behind the temples and above the humps in the second sitting is paying off. It allows me to pull off a parting style, which was always the style I wanted to do. The crown is starting to fill in and each month, I’m seeing less and less scalp. The donor just continues to blow my mind, being an NW7 my biggest fear was a patchy-looking donor, but 5.8K scalp grafts later I’m getting my hair cut with 1 guard with very little detection of a transplant.

Going forward, I’ll probably use this as my last update for the front and mid-scalp, as you can see there isn’t a whole lot of change happening now. Given the success so far I do keep flirting with the idea of slightly lowering the hairline and maybe getting a widow's peak, so a third sitting next year could well be on the cards, but need to give the crown 12 months before pulling the trigger.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

"very little detection of having a hair transplant"? How about no detection of having a hair transplant!

Simply remarkable, @Bandit90. Such an inspiration to so many and great to see this blossom.

In our 5 short months since we've met in India for our unforgettable trip, it is great to see how your affect has turned super bright as now the full coverage is beginning to emerge.

11 hours ago, SLA said:

"very little detection of having a hair transplant"? How about no detection of having a hair transplant!

Simply remarkable, @Bandit90. Such an inspiration to so many and great to see this blossom.

In our 5 short months since we've met in India for our unforgettable trip, it is great to see how your affect has turned super bright as now the full coverage is beginning to emerge.

Cheers Adam! Hard to believe it was over five months since we where in India! I cant wait to see where you will be in seven months time, especially as your month five update is just mind blowing! You going to be in 2023 Hall of Fame that is for sure

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers Adam! Hard to believe it was over five months since we where in India! I cant wait to see where you will be in seven months time, especially as your month five update is just mind blowing! You going to be in 2023 Hall of Fame that is for sure

Haha…hall of fame would be great, but I’ll just take solid everlasting results!

On 2/7/2023 at 10:59 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 11 Update 

Checking in with month 11 update (month 4 for the crown). Delighted with the front and to be honest I don’t expect any more improvement to come now. The crown has started to take off this past couple of weeks, but is a slower process compared to front. Though I see plenty of growth and it is very early days, I have a tiny reservation I may need a touch up in the lower crown area, just above my donor area, a similar situation to Melvin. The grafts implanted on the side corridors are also popping through and making a difference, I can now style my hair and have a natural looking side part.

I’m over the moon with everything and delighted to see the crown growth starting. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling a bit of hair greed kicking in, especially as I still a 2k grafts in my donor left and 4k+ beard grafts.  

1U.jpg

2U.jpg

3U.jpg

4U.jpg

5U.jpg

6U.jpg

Absolutely fantastic.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

Ok, but i didn't see him being offensive or smth like this and i didn't notice that he is spamming. He is expressing in civilized manner. Banning him seems overly sensitive for my taste. If he is "suspicious", observe him further, idk guys 😆 Anyway Melvin will do as he wants 😅

I don’t think I have been spamming. All of my comments have been on topic or responding to something in the topic. This is my first and only account.  No idea why but I was banned for “abuse”. I can’t see anywhere where I’ve abused anyone. Certainly I don’t think I’ve abused @Bandit90unless he feels differently? I think he has an excellent result. 

• 2 weeks later...

13 Month/6 Month Crown Update 

Just posting an update on the crown given I’m at the six-month mark.  I feel like there has been a lot of growth occurring over the past month. But I am finding that the left side is growing and maturing quicker than the right side, hopefully, it will soon catch up. For the update, I combed the front forward to better show the crown, but in reality, I’m slicking this hair back, which is providing good coverage.image.thumb.jpeg.0ddd1dbb64dc50d1b942399c0f53e0f7.jpeg I

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 6
  • Well Done 1

15 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

John that crown is closing in dramatically. For only six months I can’t wait to see it in another six months! 👏👏👏👏

Cheers Adrian bud! You,Melvin and Karl have certainly set my expectations high when it comes to the crown lol! 

• Haha 1

John just for your own peace of mind ..all your grafts on the right side are in action and alive and well ..all that’s missing is the growth ,thickening,maturing and shingling effect that the crown area needs more than any other location on the scalp .

For perspective..if I buzzed my crown down to say a #1 I’d say it wouldn’t look much different to how your right side looks ..

The real beauty of all this is that deep down you know all this already ..

Its gonna be great to witness over the coming months ..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rafael Manelli said:

This site is quickly becoming dominated by Eugenix poster childs! (not in a bad way. Just so many huge success stories.) 

It is a fair observation, i've noticed it too. For higher norwoods Eugenix do seem to be able to consistently knock it out the park. I tend to notice that the bigger wow-factor results are generally from higher norwood restorations, so just by eugenix nature of doing higher norwood patients they are going have more poster boy/wow results. I guess they are a big fish in a small pond of clinics that have the capabilities to do giga-sessions. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

John just for your own peace of mind ..all your grafts on the right side are in action and alive and well ..all that’s missing is the growth ,thickening,maturing and shingling effect that the crown area needs more than any other location on the scalp .

For perspective..if I buzzed my crown down to say a #1 I’d say it wouldn’t look much different to how your right side looks ..

The real beauty of all this is that deep down you know all this already ..

Its gonna be great to witness over the coming months ..

Cheers Karl Always reassuring to read, especially given you have been through the process! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

It is a fair observation, i've noticed it too. For higher norwoods Eugenix do seem to be able to consistently knock it out the park. I tend to notice that the bigger wow-factor results are generally from higher norwood restorations, so just by eugenix nature of doing higher norwood patients they are going have more poster boy/wow results. I guess they are a big fish in a small pond of clinics that have the capabilities to do giga-sessions. 

Yes and they are also particularly adept at utilising beard hair and getting good hairline designs I would say. 

• Like 1

Looks really great!, I kinda have the same type of hair loss and the flat top head shape. I've been lurking around in this forum to see if I have any hope and you have certainly ignited the light. 

I have started the big 3 (fin,min and derm roller). I already see progress especially mid scalp section. 

I wish you good luck 👍mate and i hope to follow suit soon inshallah 🙏

Will following your progress 👍

On 4/18/2023 at 4:05 AM, aa1888 said:

Looks really great!, I kinda have the same type of hair loss and the flat top head shape. I've been lurking around in this forum to see if I have any hope and you have certainly ignited the light. 

I have started the big 3 (fin,min and derm roller). I already see progress especially mid scalp section. 

I wish you good luck 👍mate and i hope to follow suit soon inshallah 🙏

Will following your progress 👍

Fantastic to hear! Very wise to start on the medication and i'm sure should you have surgery in future taking medications like finasteride will really benefit your outcome! Good Luck with your journey! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2023 at 10:34 AM, Bandit90 said:

13 Month/6 Month Crown Update 

Just posting an update on the crown given I’m at the six-month mark.  I feel like there has been a lot of growth occurring over the past month. But I am finding that the left side is growing and maturing quicker than the right side, hopefully, it will soon catch up. For the update, I combed the front forward to better show the crown, but in reality, I’m slicking this hair back, which is providing good coverage.image.thumb.jpeg.0ddd1dbb64dc50d1b942399c0f53e0f7.jpeg I

you have great results overall.

but those dark hairs in the crown dont look fully natural yet.

if you had same color hairs in your scalp hair it would work better.

but if you get more scalp donor hair in your crown it will help i think or just use toppik & its good too

• Administrators

John,

Your crown is growing in excellent. Im interested to see how it looks blow dried and combed back. I think this is gonna give you the most illusion of density. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:24 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 12 Update.

So it’s been exactly a year since I had my Hair Transplant at Eugenix in March 2022. It’s quite hard to put into words how I feel, but it has just been a pleasure to see my hair grow back. There are often moments where I just stand in front of the mirror shaking my head with amazement, and questioning if this is all a dream. I didn’t realise how much impact baldness had on many areas of my life until I reflect and compare it. But I have certainly gained more confidence now from looking at my age.   

I want to offer my highest thanks to Dr Sethi and the Eugenix team, when I first contacted the clinic in late 2020, I had come off from a bruising from a good few forum recommended Doctors, who told me that I was not a candidate for a hair transplant and destined me to a life of baldness. But credit to Eugenix they just don’t find problems and gave me the reassurance I could achieve a good result. So I hope my results go a long way for gents who have been denied a shot a surgery, that it is possible in the hands of a capable clinic.

Results-wise, the front and mid-scalp have reached their peak. But the decision by Dr Sethi to put grafts behind the temples and above the humps in the second sitting is paying off. It allows me to pull off a parting style, which was always the style I wanted to do. The crown is starting to fill in and each month, I’m seeing less and less scalp. The donor just continues to blow my mind, being an NW7 my biggest fear was a patchy-looking donor, but 5.8K scalp grafts later I’m getting my hair cut with 1 guard with very little detection of a transplant.

Going forward, I’ll probably use this as my last update for the front and mid-scalp, as you can see there isn’t a whole lot of change happening now. Given the success so far I do keep flirting with the idea of slightly lowering the hairline and maybe getting a widow's peak, so a third sitting next year could well be on the cards, but need to give the crown 12 months before pulling the trigger.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I wonder if Melvin's fade would further improve this? Maybe Melvin you can comment?

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

John,

Your crown is growing in excellent. Im interested to see how it looks blow dried and combed back. I think this is gonna give you the most illusion of density. 

100% been doing this to be honest and does very good. The first photo is of the hair combed back at the time of doing the update above. 

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

I wonder if Melvin's fade would further improve this? Maybe Melvin you can comment?

What I have been doing to be honest. Second picture was just after I had a hair cut last week to give you an idea. 

1 hour ago, hairman22 said:

you have great results overall.

but those dark hairs in the crown dont look fully natural yet.

if you had same color hairs in your scalp hair it would work better.

but if you get more scalp donor hair in your crown it will help i think or just use toppik & its good too

Was very much the case with the front that you could see the beard hair, but all has just seemed to blend in nicely after a while, expecting the same with the crown to be honest given it's is similar beard to scalp ratio.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 3
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

100% been doing this to be honest and does very good. The first photo is of the hair combed back at the time of doing the update above. 

What I have been doing to be honest. Second picture was just after I had a hair cut last week to give you an idea. 

Was very much the case with the front that you could see the beard hair, but all has just seemed to blend in nicely after a while, expecting the same with the crown to be honest given it's is similar beard to scalp ratio.

2.jpg

3.jpg

This last picture shows some good blending. I expect as more scalp hair grows, it will blend even more. Very excited to see your transformation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.