Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

12 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

I also had another 100 grafts just behind each temple, which i'm sure is going to make a big difference to when they grow in too. 

Do you have photo that explains decision to add 100 grafts on each temple? 

On 1/4/2023 at 11:29 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 10 Update 

Happy new year all! Thought I would change things up for the month 10 update and share photos in harsher outdoor lighting. I’m pleased with the overall density of the results so far and even under the toughest lighting conditions i.e. outdoors, it still gives the appearance of a relatively fullish-looking head of hair for the front and mid-scalp which I am delighted with. Crown-wise I am now at month 3, and still not a huge amount to report, I can certainly tell this is going to be a lot slower growing than the front, but that’s common knowledge I suppose. The implanted hairs into the side corridors on the second sitting are also starting to come through.  All in all very happy to date and sometimes have to remind me of my starting position. Very much a working project, however I am hoping to be one of the lucky higher norwoods who are done in two sitting.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

That frontal hairlines looking immaculate bud. The crown is also starting to form very slowly but with what appears to look like plenty of potential and cannot wait to see the final results! 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 1/4/2023 at 3:29 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 10 Update 

Happy new year all! Thought I would change things up for the month 10 update and share photos in harsher outdoor lighting. I’m pleased with the overall density of the results so far and even under the toughest lighting conditions i.e. outdoors, it still gives the appearance of a relatively fullish-looking head of hair for the front and mid-scalp which I am delighted with. Crown-wise I am now at month 3, and still not a huge amount to report, I can certainly tell this is going to be a lot slower growing than the front, but that’s common knowledge I suppose. The implanted hairs into the side corridors on the second sitting are also starting to come through.  All in all very happy to date and sometimes have to remind me of my starting position. Very much a working project, however I am hoping to be one of the lucky higher norwoods who are done in two sitting.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This result is simply amazing for so many reasons. Your beard hair has already started to grow in the crown. It’s incredible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Do you have photo that explains decision to add 100 grafts on each temple? 

Dr Sethi wanted to address the retrograde alopecia areas just behind the temples. He felt by adding grafts into these areas it would enable the temples to nicely blend into the non-transplanted zone. the area circled in black is where he placed the grafts. 

image.thumb.jpeg.fbc6e5de5c83e19fd7d5590179d8d8bf.jpeg

ffe2d85c-38cb-4e7b-80bf-4b94d80c4d68.JPG

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2023 at 1:29 PM, Bandit90 said:

Month 10 Update 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Really good result on the frontal part. Congrats! For crown is still early now..The hairs that are visible now in your crown are beard grafts? Cause they look much darker compared to your native hair..

2 hours ago, BaldGuy said:

Really good result on the frontal part. Congrats! For crown is still early now..The hairs that are visible now in your crown are beard grafts? Cause they look much darker compared to your native hair..

Cheers Man. Yeah very slow growing in crown, especially when you compare to where I was at month 3 in the front. Yeah my beard grafts tend to pop through first which are much darker, was very much the case for the front, but all seems to blend in nicely once the scalp grafts pop through. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

can you post some pictures, from a top down angle, of your hair combed all the way forward?

Would love to see your final update with Dr. Bloxham. It’s been 3 years? 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Man, looks great. Seeing so many of these Eugenix transplants makes me wonder why folks choose anyone else, outside of the India part (being so far). 

Curious.  If the beard area is used for the transplant, any issues with close shaves after the fact as it relates to visible scars in the area?

if you get some sun do you end up with chute spots where the transplanted grafts were (like a spotty tan)?

• 4 weeks later...

Month 11 Update 

Checking in with month 11 update (month 4 for the crown). Delighted with the front and to be honest I don’t expect any more improvement to come now. The crown has started to take off this past couple of weeks, but is a slower process compared to front. Though I see plenty of growth and it is very early days, I have a tiny reservation I may need a touch up in the lower crown area, just above my donor area, a similar situation to Melvin. The grafts implanted on the side corridors are also popping through and making a difference, I can now style my hair and have a natural looking side part.

I’m over the moon with everything and delighted to see the crown growth starting. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling a bit of hair greed kicking in, especially as I still a 2k grafts in my donor left and 4k+ beard grafts.  

1U.jpg

2U.jpg

3U.jpg

4U.jpg

5U.jpg

6U.jpg

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 14
  • Well Done 1

This is stellar, congratulations. It makes such a difference to your appearance and age. It looks pretty natural too, which I think is aided by your color and texture. The only issues I see are the crown and maybe the temples. It’s a little odd to see a bald crown when the front half is so full. But you’ve had surgery for the crown now, so it’ll fill in shortly. Will undoubtedly look great. Something about the temple points, especially the left one, I think, looks a little artificial to me in most pics. Maybe the smoothness and regularity, coupled with the aggressive pointy shape. Not entirely sure. They look better in the most recent photos where they appear softer somehow. You got any plans for the remaining grafts in backup? You said you have 2000 scalp grafts left. You could get that ideal hairline the dr drew for you but didn’t fill in last time. Or you could just save them as a safety reserve.  But you also have bht reserves for that.

anyway congratulations 

• Administrators

The crown is already starting to grow excellent 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

55 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

This is stellar, congratulations. It makes such a difference to your appearance and age. It looks pretty natural too, which I think is aided by your color and texture. The only issues I see are the crown and maybe the temples. It’s a little odd to see a bald crown when the front half is so full. But you’ve had surgery for the crown now, so it’ll fill in shortly. Will undoubtedly look great. Something about the temple points, especially the left one, I think, looks a little artificial to me in most pics. Maybe the smoothness and regularity, coupled with the aggressive pointy shape. Not entirely sure. They look better in the most recent photos where they appear softer somehow. You got any plans for the remaining grafts in backup? You said you have 2000 scalp grafts left. You could get that ideal hairline the dr drew for you but didn’t fill in last time. Or you could just save them as a safety reserve.  But you also have bht reserves for that.

anyway congratulations 

Cheers Rafael! Appreciate it looks a bit odd while the crown grows in, but each month brings new growth and it is becoming less Friar Tuck looking! I was always aware it would be the case with how I approached the the two sittings, but equally I have no regrets doing it this way, hopefully another 2/3 months will all look undetectable. Temple wise I know what you mean, one looks a bit more convex than the other, but honestly i'm over the moon with them, being a NW 7 have such temples is a dream to me! 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

This is stellar, congratulations. It makes such a difference to your appearance and age. It looks pretty natural too, which I think is aided by your color and texture. The only issues I see are the crown and maybe the temples. It’s a little odd to see a bald crown when the front half is so full. But you’ve had surgery for the crown now, so it’ll fill in shortly.

Are you suuuure? There’s plenty of guys who’s balding pattern starts in the crown no?

Will undoubtedly look great. Something about the temple points, especially the left one, I think, looks a little artificial to me in most pics.

I spotted this too. But I figure if Bandit90 is going to this effort to restore his hair than I figure touch ups are on the cards. 

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS

Crown is really starting to come to life now, hopefully big growth in next month or two with that. Think with temples as well, is it not just lighting difference in both pics? personally I can't see the problem with them, at no point would I see them and think they looked odd or unnatural, I think its easy to over analyse when seeing pics in this context

41 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Crown is really starting to come to life now, hopefully big growth in next month or two with that. Think with temples as well, is it not just lighting difference in both pics? personally I can't see the problem with them, at no point would I see them and think they looked odd or unnatural, I think its easy to over analyse when seeing pics in this context

Cheers Bud! Temple-wise I agree I think there getting over-analysed, nothing wrong with that and I love that people are taking the time to look at my results such detail. But me personally, I love how they look and will not be doing any corrections or touch ups on them! 

• Like 1

And the industry norm is that Norwood 7s can’t get full coverage lol. Great result man. 
Even if the crown didn’t improve further (which is obvious will) this a huge improvement. Crazy part is with a little hair fibers to the crown  you look like you have zero hair loss. 

7 hours ago, kiwidan said:

Are you suuuure? There’s plenty of guys who’s balding pattern starts in the crown no?

You are right, but there is something about it. Maybe it's how low the crown dips. Maybe it's how terminal the front hairs are, right at the border of the bald. It's like finding giant sequoia at the edge of a desert. You'd expect to find small trees first, and gradually find bigger ones. 

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's just that he's bald at a young age. Regardless the point is moot as his crown is now filling in