Eugenix- Which Package/Doc?

Hi Everyone- I'm coming close to decision time. I'm pretty much set on Eugenix, but like others, I am not sure which package to choose. I am 48 and virtually an NW6.

I am debating between the 120INR (led by senior doctor) and the 210INR (led by Dr. Arika).

Since I began the process back in late 2020 and was unable to fly due to the pandemic, they have offered the 120INR package with Dr Arika assisting with hairline design and she would make the hairline slits and then the senior doctor would take over.

Since I have seen results (only good ones) from Dr. Das, especially from @ADil, I asked specifically for her and we had a video call in which she answered all of my questions. She said has been with Eugenix for 5.5 years and has done around 500 -/+ solo surgeries with around 15 being on Caucasian hair type (although I am not concerned so much about that).

When I asked if she is as good as Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika, you could see she had enormous respect for them and called them her 'gurus' and said she wishes in this lifetime she could be as good. I do think she was being modest, because when I asked if she could produce as good as a result in my case, she confidently and  unwaveringly answered, 'yes'. When talking with her, she seemed like a Dr. Arika 2.0 in her knowledge. In a conversation with Dr. Pradeep, he assured me of the same level of results from Dr. Das.

Aman, the sales counselor I am working with sent me one of her results on a high NW which looked great. He will be sending me more results.

So in my mind, I am thinking, "If Dr. Arika is doing the hairline design and slits, all Dr. Das would be doing would be the slits for the rest of the scalp (they want to do around 4k grafts- 1k from beard) and she has done around 500 solo surgeries and we have seen great results from her, then why would I not go for the 120INR package to save money knowing the high graft count I would need/want. How could there be variance from a surgery entirely led by Dr. Arika at 210INR, especially since at Eugenix, the extractions are done by junior docs/technicians?"

Calling all, especially those more senior members who have undergone HTs to let me know the soundness of my reasoning.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SLA said:

Hi Everyone- I'm coming close to decision time. I'm pretty much set on Eugenix, but like others, I am not sure which package to choose. I am 48 and virtually an NW6.

I am debating between the 120INR (led by senior doctor) and the 210INR (led by Dr. Arika).

Since I began the process back in late 2020 and was unable to fly due to the pandemic, they have offered the 120INR package with Dr Arika assisting with hairline design and she would make the hairline slits and then the senior doctor would take over.

Since I have seen results (only good ones) from Dr. Das, especially from @ADil, I asked specifically for her and we had a video call in which she answered all of my questions. She said has been with Eugenix for 5.5 years and has done around 500 -/+ solo surgeries with around 15 being on Caucasian hair type (although I am not concerned so much about that).

When I asked if she is as good as Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika, you could see she had enormous respect for them and called them her 'gurus' and said she wishes in this lifetime she could be as good. I do think she was being modest, because when I asked if she could produce as good as a result in my case, she confidently and  unwaveringly answered, 'yes'. When talking with her, she seemed like a Dr. Arika 2.0 in her knowledge. In a conversation with Dr. Pradeep, he assured me of the same level of results from Dr. Das.

Aman, the sales counselor I am working with sent me one of her results on a high NW which looked great. He will be sending me more results.

So in my mind, I am thinking, "If Dr. Arika is doing the hairline design and slits, all Dr. Das would be doing would be the slits for the rest of the scalp (they want to do around 4k grafts- 1k from beard) and she has done around 500 solo surgeries and we have seen great results from her, then why would I not go for the 120INR package to save money knowing the high graft count I would need/want. How could there be variance from a surgery entirely led by Dr. Arika at 210INR, especially since at Eugenix, the extractions are done by junior docs/technicians?"

Calling all, especially those more senior members who have undergone HTs to let me know the soundness of my reasoning.

Thanks everyone!

The 120 RS package no longer involves Dr Arika so you'd already be getting a value added benefit there and the rest being handled by Dr Das is of course a solid option. 

Just recently today however a patient of Eugenix who used both those doctors had a sub optimal result for them it seems. So we also need to remember and be realistic as to what outcome a hair transplant can give us. You might not always be happy with the end result is what i'm trying to say. 

After seeing that patient, i feel like it's made me re-evaluate expectations but from your PoV selecting the price and package, i think the 120 RS package will give you the result you are probably looking for. 

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I had recently done a Hair transplant from Eugenix and I was in same confusion, Since I was suggested 2500 grafts I took the 210 rs package where Dr Arika gave 2-4 minutes for hairline designing and did the Slits making and 100-250 extractions max and rest was done by technicians only.

At some point I feel like she was in a rush at that day.

I believe you should either go for 350 rs package or 120 rs package to get max attention from doctors. Dr Arika do 2-3+ surgeries so I believe its hard for her to give max attention to each patient. Dr das on the other hand should not be doing 3+ surgeries so I believe she will give even better attention and time.

Results should be almost same no matter what package you select as they have been trained from Dr Pardeep and Arika only and I believe a Junior doctor is much more hungry to give his best efforts to learn more and grow.

I hope we had a option to book a date when there are not too many surgeries being done.

Thank You

• Thanks 1

I highly recommend you go for the 120RS package. The reason is there is absolutely no difference between this and the 210RS packages since it involves Dr.Arika implanting only about a 100 grafts. Even though I got the result I wanted when I had my HT in April 2021, I wish I had done the same and saved some money. 120RS with Dr.Arika doing the slits and Dr.Das taking over the rest of the procedure is a steal.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mggm said:

I highly recommend you go for the 120RS package. The reason is there is absolutely no difference between this and the 210RS packages since it involves Dr.Arika implanting only about a 100 grafts. Even though I got the result I wanted when I had my HT in April 2021, I wish I had done the same and saved some money. 120RS with Dr.Arika doing the slits and Dr.Das taking over the rest of the procedure is a steal.

Please note that Eugenix has updated its packages since your transplant. Senior doctors now perform the Rs. 120 Exclusive Package; Dr. Arika is no longer involved in it.

• Like 1

Just now, Hayden87 said:

Please note that Eugenix has updated its packages since your transplant. Senior doctors now perform the Rs. 120 Exclusive Package; Dr. Arika is no longer involved in it.

13 hours ago, SLA said:

I began the process back in late 2020 and was unable to fly due to the pandemic, they have offered the 120INR package with Dr Arika assisting with hairline design and she would make the hairline slits and then the senior doctor would take over.

It looks like they are offering OP the older 120RS package since he contacted them in 2020 but couldn't go due to COVID.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mggm said:

It looks like they are offering OP the older 120RS package since he contacted them in 2020 but couldn't go due to COVID.

Thanks all- they are not offering me the older package but rather having Dr. Arika involvement in the hairline design and making hairline slits

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SLA said:

Thanks all- they are not offering me the older package but rather having Dr. Arika involvement in the hairline design and making hairline slits

Is this done for 120 or 210?

Just now, Mggm said:

Is this done for 120 or 210?

120…Dr. Das would be the supervising surgeon and do all slits except for hairline slits which would be done by Dr. Arika

• Like 2

I will Highly suggest to go with that custom Plan as hairline slit making and hairline designing is a imp Part which will be done by Dr Arika.. Even with 210 rs Package dont expect that she will be present during the surgery after slit making and 100-200 extractions she will be gone. 

Trust me in your case you will be more than happy with the 120 rs plan compared to the 210rs plan. You can put that extra money in a Mutual Funds and get the Expense of the Ht back in 5 years without doing anything 😇

Eugenix will never want to give a bad results even with the 75 rs plan. In your custom plan you are getting almost same benefits of 210 rs package and even better I believe as your are getting 2 Doctors working with you. If I would have got this option I would have gone for 120 rs only.

I will be very happy to know your decision and surgery experience. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kendallyy said:

On top of that if you are comfortable you can get a 10% Discount for Blur face Media usage and 20% for without blur Media usage.

I would also like to confirm how legitimate this information is tbh. Sounds pretty good if true. 

• Valued Contributor

@SLA you can be sure that either of the two packages will give you the same level of service that is a hall mark of Eugenix. Many people choose a higher package for peace of mind. But there are many people who simply can't afford Eugenix (even with a low graft count) but want the quality of Eugenix which is why the 75INR was created. It in no way means this is a lower quality package. At the end of the day this is surgery so I would choose whichever procedure you feel will give you peace of mind. All the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@SLA you can be sure that either of the two packages will give you the same level of service that is a hall mark of Eugenix. Many people choose a higher package for peace of mind. But there are many people who simply can't afford Eugenix (even with a low graft count) but want the quality of Eugenix which is why the 75INR was created. It in no way means this is a lower quality package. At the end of the day this is surgery so I would choose whichever procedure you feel will give you peace of mind. All the best!

My 2 cents. In comparison, the lowest package is also still relatively higher than most clinics in India. It is relatively expensive at least for Indians. For example, I was quoted 45 INR by another reputed clinic Medispa (procedure by Suneet Soni).

• Thanks 1

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

Thanks for your input everyone! I feel confident with the 120INR package especially with Dr. Arika doing the hairline design and hairline slits (due to me beginning this process in late 2020).

The work I have seen from Dr. Das looks excellent and she seems very confident yet humble.

Since I will want/need a high graft count over 2-3 procedures, I want to keep cost down especially when the results will be the same regardless of the package.

Keep you all posted...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1