Eugenix- Which Package/Doc?

15 hours ago, Gatsby said:

you can be sure that either of the two packages will give you the same level of service that is a hall mark of Eugenix. Many people choose a higher package for peace of mind

I went for 210 for exactly this reason. It was my first HT and my first ever experience in any sort of surgical procedure and i didn't want to risk it. But, now with the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had gone for the 120 instead.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, quantumhair said:

My 2 cents. In comparison, the lowest package is also still relatively higher than most clinics in India. It is relatively expensive at least for Indians. For example, I was quoted 45 INR by another reputed clinic Medispa (procedure by Suneet Soni).

I know for a fact that 45 INR is also well out of the reach of the majority of Indians as well. Sadly poverty doesn’t discriminate. 

• Like 3

On 3/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, quantumhair said:

My 2 cents. In comparison, the lowest package is also still relatively higher than most clinics in India. It is relatively expensive at least for Indians. For example, I was quoted 45 INR by another reputed clinic Medispa (procedure by Suneet Soni).

Don't know why, medispa quoted me 60 per graft plus 18% and 50k for other expenses. So variable....

That was back in 2021 Sept.

Edited by deadman

1st sitting ~4500-5000 grafts (FUT+FUE+chest), 1st June 2021, India

2nd sitting, FUE ~2850 grafts implanted for crown(primary concern), March 2023

@deadmanDid you negotiate or something or may be prices changed. In my case, after committing to Rs. 75 I realized it's possible to negotiate especially if grafts > 3000. Somewhere I read I forgot. May be on their youtube channel, or in this forum.

I was able to find, in this post. The post is from 2019 though.

"Having said that we do provide a customised quotation for 3000+ grafts and for patients who are on a tight budget we have Eugenix trained doctors who practice under Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal’s supervision."

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

30 minutes ago, quantumhair said:

@deadmanDid you negotiate or something or may be prices changed. In my case, after committing to Rs. 75 I realized it's possible to negotiate especially if grafts > 3000. Somewhere I read I forgot. May be on their youtube channel, or in this forum.

I was able to find, in this post. The post is from 2019 though.

"Having said that we do provide a customised quotation for 3000+ grafts and for patients who are on a tight budget we have Eugenix trained doctors who practice under Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal’s supervision."

I was talking about medispa. But good to know what you posted on Eugenix

5 minutes ago, quantumhair said:

@deadmanI see, then I think it could be due to number of grafts.

That was for 4000~ grafts in my case and yours?

1 hour ago, deadman said:

That was for 4000~ grafts in my case and yours?

4000 grafts with FUT+FUE technique. I checked my email again. The price was 50/graft not 45. I mis remembered. Also, I asked them about beard. They told 1000 grafts can easily be taken from my beard.

Note that beard graft cost is different 80/graft in case of beard.

They refused to touch crown in the first session even if they use beard grafts.

PS: sorry for hijacking this thread.

Edited by quantumhair
  • Thanks 1

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/

On 3/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, SLA said:

Hi Everyone- I'm coming close to decision time. I'm pretty much set on Eugenix, but like others, I am not sure which package to choose. I am 48 and virtually an NW6.

I am debating between the 120INR (led by senior doctor) and the 210INR (led by Dr. Arika).

Since I began the process back in late 2020 and was unable to fly due to the pandemic, they have offered the 120INR package with Dr Arika assisting with hairline design and she would make the hairline slits and then the senior doctor would take over.

Since I have seen results (only good ones) from Dr. Das, especially from @ADil, I asked specifically for her and we had a video call in which she answered all of my questions. She said has been with Eugenix for 5.5 years and has done around 500 -/+ solo surgeries with around 15 being on Caucasian hair type (although I am not concerned so much about that).

When I asked if she is as good as Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika, you could see she had enormous respect for them and called them her 'gurus' and said she wishes in this lifetime she could be as good. I do think she was being modest, because when I asked if she could produce as good as a result in my case, she confidently and  unwaveringly answered, 'yes'. When talking with her, she seemed like a Dr. Arika 2.0 in her knowledge. In a conversation with Dr. Pradeep, he assured me of the same level of results from Dr. Das.

Aman, the sales counselor I am working with sent me one of her results on a high NW which looked great. He will be sending me more results.

So in my mind, I am thinking, "If Dr. Arika is doing the hairline design and slits, all Dr. Das would be doing would be the slits for the rest of the scalp (they want to do around 4k grafts- 1k from beard) and she has done around 500 solo surgeries and we have seen great results from her, then why would I not go for the 120INR package to save money knowing the high graft count I would need/want. How could there be variance from a surgery entirely led by Dr. Arika at 210INR, especially since at Eugenix, the extractions are done by junior docs/technicians?"

Calling all, especially those more senior members who have undergone HTs to let me know the soundness of my reasoning.

Thanks everyone!

I too have the same question in mind. Am sure Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep will be teaching and passing their knowledge to their juniors. 

• Like 2