Dr Taleb barghouthi around 3040 grafts

taza

I have just arrived back to the hotel room from my procedure of around 3040 grafts with Dr Taleb barghouthi. I had an amazing experience with Dr Taleb and staff. I was very nervous before the procedure but everyone in the clinic was so friendly making me feel very comfortable. The surgery itself went very smoothly. Dr Taleb is so gentle with the extractions and incisions that I didn't feel any pain what so ever. I am very happy with my experience. I am now hoping for good growth. I will post my progress with pictures over the next few months. 

• Like 4

• Administrators

Look forward to seeing your updates 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, taza said:

I have just arrived back to the hotel room from my procedure of around 3040 grafts with Dr Taleb barghouthi. I had an amazing experience with Dr Taleb and staff. I was very nervous before the procedure but everyone in the clinic was so friendly making me feel very comfortable. The surgery itself went very smoothly. Dr Taleb is so gentle with the extractions and incisions that I didn't feel any pain what so ever. I am very happy with my experience. I am now hoping for good growth. I will post my progress with pictures over the next few months. 

Excellent 👌 look forward to a progress thread and some pics 🙏

I have returned from my trip to Jordan and I am back in the UK. I will write a more detailed review in the future.

This was my forth procedure. In 2007 and 2008 I had 2 failed fut surgeries in the UK with no growth. In 2009 I had a successful 2500 grafts fut surgery with Dr Rahal in Canada.

I have attached some pre and post surgery pictures.

20220306_054129.jpg

IMG-20220228-WA0012.jpg

20220306_053941.jpg

20220306_054030.jpg

IMG-20220228-WA0010.jpg

20220306_054318.jpg

IMG-20220303-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220228-WA0030.jpg

Edited by taza
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I’ll be following this closely looks awesome.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody it's been 8 weeks since my procedure. No growth yet as expected. I have got alot stubble in my crown which is not shedding or growing. The doctor assured me that these stubble hairs are in a resting phase. So they can stay idle for sometime then they either start growing or even shed for a brief time. Hoping for some growth soon.

20220426_055319.jpg

20220426_055344.jpg

20220426_055237.jpg

20220426_055432.jpg

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

@taza you have chosen an elite and under rated surgeon in my opinion with @DrTBarghouthi. You are now unfortunately in the ugly duckling phase. But this will pass and with patience you will have great results. I look forward to following your journey. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi My 12 weeks update. Not much change from week 8. There might be some new growth. What do you guys think? I still got hundreds of stubble hair neither growing or shedding. 

20220522_134806.jpg

20220522_134838.jpg

20220522_180609.jpg

20220522_134835.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking great, the fun starts now!

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks to be progressing very nicely 🙌🏼

View my thread

I agree with you. I'd expect more growth at this stage. 

5 months is still considered early so I think we should not jump to conclusions yet. 

There is still a possibility that you are experiencing delayed growth and things may still improve. So let's try to stay optimistic even though I know how hard it is...

I believe you should wait until month 8. If it still looks the same then yeah I would start to question things...

But for the moment it's still quite early.