Dr Taleb barghouthi around 3040 grafts

taza

On 8/9/2022 at 6:48 AM, mister_25 said:

It would be helpful if you could provide before photos of each of your transplants. I'm a bit surprised that you underwent 3 transplants regarding your first two being failures. Which surgeons did you previously go to?

I had 2 failed surgeries in the UK about 15 years ago and I had a successful surgery with Dr rahal in Canada about 10 years ago.

I would like apologies to @DrTBarghouthi and everyone else for panicking at only 5.5 months. It's way to early to judge. Dr Taleb thinks I'm progressing well for 5.5 months and he is confident I will get great results by 8 months. Dr Taleb has answered all my concerns very quickly. I will update my progress in 2 months.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, taza said:

I would like apologies to @DrTBarghouthi and everyone else for panicking at only 5.5 months. It's way to early to judge. Dr Taleb thinks I'm progressing well for 5.5 months and he is confident I will get great results by 8 months. Dr Taleb has answered all my concerns very quickly. I will update my progress in 2 months.

I think you could post pictures on 7 month again and then at 8, in order to see the progress from month to month. You should expect a much denser result than the one you have now. So it needs to be improved a lot from now..

Can you tell us the cost of the procedure per graft ?

5 hours ago, Gramatik said:

I think you could post pictures on 7 month again and then at 8, in order to see the progress from month to month. You should expect a much denser result than the one you have now. So it needs to be improved a lot from now..

Can you tell us the cost of the procedure per graft ?

I think the clinic is charging $3 per graft now.

No need to apologize my friend. It is always  understandable that waiting for results and what to expect is an anxiety provoking issue. Yes we should wait longer, your 5 months looked better than 4 and so on so we should wait. We will always be supportive of you. 

• Like 8

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

1 hour ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

No need to apologize my friend. It is always  understandable that waiting for results and what to expect is an anxiety provoking issue. Yes we should wait longer, your 5 months looked better than 4 and so on so we should wait. We will always be supportive of you. 

Thank you doctor 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@taza you just posted two weeks ago. You need to give it time to grow. You’re not gonna see big changes within a week. Start tracking your growth month to month, instead of week to week.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@taza you just posted two weeks ago. You need to give it time to grow. You’re not gonna see big changes within a week. Start tracking your growth month to month, instead of week to week.

I will update monthly from now.

• 4 weeks later...

Among other things, you had 3 transplants, 2 failed, the third went well, but how long did it last?  This then would be the fourth.  It is very likely that there is something wrong with your scalp.  If you really want to understand, book a biopsy.

12 minutes ago, ITA said:

Among other things, you had 3 transplants, 2 failed, the third went well, but how long did it last?  This then would be the fourth.  It is very likely that there is something wrong with your scalp.  If you really want to understand, book a biopsy.

I still got all my transplanted hairs from my third transplant which was over 10 years ago. l only lost my native hairs around the transplanted hairs. If there is something wrong with my scalp, why was my third transplant successful?

13 minutes ago, taza said:

still got all my transplanted hairs from my third transplant which was over 10 years ago. l only lost my native hairs around the transplanted hairs. If there is something wrong with my scalp, why was my third transplant successful

I don't know, wait until the end of the path, it may be that in the next few months you will have a regrowth boost (I'm not so sure, but I hope so) but if in doubt, do it, maybe before undergoing your fifth transplant.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, taza said:

The doctor has assured me that he will fully support me until I'm fully satisfied.

Well that’s good to hear. But you should definitely get your scalp checked.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Well that’s good to hear. But you should definitely get your scalp checked.

I don't think anything is wrong with my scalp because my previous surgery was successful. 

30 minutes ago, ITA said:

I think that @DrTBarghouthi before giving you his full support to make you satisfied, he will advise you to do it, also to eliminate any doubts.

I have had my scalp examined before my scalp is healthy with no issues. Blaming my scalp for bad growth is just making false excuses.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, taza said:

I have had my scalp examined before my scalp is healthy with no issues. Blaming my scalp for bad growth is just making false excuses.

I never said that your scalp has any problems, but it could also be, I advise you to do a biopsy before doing anything else, then, do as you wish.  I wish you that from tomorrow , can wake you up and find you with a mountain of hair on your head.

I had my scalp examined and there is no issues with my scalp. My hair has slightly improved but not by much. My growth is still very patchy and I don't think its going to improve much more. I will update with pictures next month.