Dr. Taleb Barghouthi Potential Membership Into The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators
Dear members, physicians and visitors of our community, 

As some of you know, Dr. Taleb Bargouthi @DrTBarghouthi has been participating in our forum for quite some time now, and he has earned a stellar reputation for answering questions genuinely and showing strong ethics. The feedback we have received has been overwhelmingly positive. Dr. Taleb Bargouthi has been presenting several cases for a while now, and his patients have been posting impressive results for quite some time.

We are now considering Dr. Barghouhti for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. This requires that he meet the higher standard of being able to perform, not only quality follicular unit grafting with excellent results, but have the capacity to preform large mega sessions of ultra refined follicular unit grafting.

This also requires the ability to do dense packing (as high as 50 and 60 grafts per square centimeter (cm2) in only one session when appropriate for the patient.

Not all good quality clinics have cultivated the skill and staff to meet these standards with consistently good growth and quality end results. Coalition physicians must also be willing to operate in a transparent and accountable way knowing that their patients may be reviewing them publicly within hours of surgery.

In addition, a physician must have excellent credentials and honors and be esteemed by patients and leading physician colleagues.

We believe Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is a worthy candidate into the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Following graduation, he completed his Basic Surgical Training in Dublin and obtained his Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons. He then pursued a Higher surgical training in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at the same college. Dr. Barghouthi developed an interest in the advancing field of Surgical Hair Restoration while in Ireland. Dr. Bargouthi attended a dedicated ISHRS fellowship program in Hair Transplant Surgery in the United States and Poland, where he gained considerable knowledge in both Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) and Follicular Unit Excision (FUE).  Only 5 approved programs globally offer such dedicated training in the field.

Dr. Barghouthi has been practicing hair transplant surgery exclusively for the last 9 years.  Dr. Bargouthi operates exclusively on one patient per day, and a typical session is 2000-2500 grafts per day. Larger sessions are done over two consecutive days. Dr. Bargouthi personally sees all consultations. Dr. Barghouthi 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi Surgical Protocol

As for surgical protocol, Dr. Barghouthi performs the consultations, draws the hairline, prepares the donor and recipient areas, performs all of the extractions and strip harvesting, and makes all recipient sites. His senior technicians assist with the implantations under his direct supervision for all cases. Dr. Barghouthi team consists of 3 senior hair technicians in addition to the doctor. Together, his team has over 27 years of experience in hair restoration surgery. Dr. Barghouthi utilizes microscopic dissection and preparation/refinement of hair follicles for FUSS and FUE. Dr. Barghouthi's office follows up with all their patients for the first 10 days, at 1 month, and then every 3 months until the results have fully matured.

Dr. Barghouthi uses a motorized extraction device with punch sizes ranging from 0.8-0.9 mm. Dr. Barghouthi uses minimally invasive recipient site blades. His team exclusively dissects single-haired grafts for the hairline's transitional zone, with both macro and micro irregularities necessary to mimic nature with the utmost refinement. Dr. Bargouthi performs dense-pack sessions ranging from 35-55 FU/cm2 depending on the end goals, donor quality, and hair loss type, as evident in his patient posted results and clinic posted results.

Dr. Barghouthi has also devised his own modified anesthesia technique, which was presented at the World Congress of hair restoration surgery. The paper was published in the ISHRS forum journal in November 2020. View here.

As for FUSS procedures, he performs a double layer trichophytic closure and microscopic dissection. 

Dr. Barghouthi is a fellow of the International  Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) and a committee member of its Fellowship Training Committee. He is a surgeon member of the Trichological Society. Dr. Bargouthi actively participates and presents in hair related meetings and conferences. In addition to conventional hair transplantation, he performs body hair transplants (BHT), beard and eyebrow transplantation, scar revisions, scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP), customized hair systems, and other non-surgical treatments for hair loss and scalp disorders. Since becoming a recommended surgeon, Dr. Barghouthi has been our communities go-to physician for all medical related inquiries. He has shown himself to be a great asset for both potential patients and community members, taking time to answer inquiries with no motive other than providing honest and genuine information.

Below are some examples of his work.

Patient Posted Results

Clinic Posted Results

We welcome all input and comments from forum members and fellow Coalition physicians regarding his potential membership into the Coalition. 

To view our standards for recommendation, click here.
  • Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I don’t even have to think about this one…. He Absolutely deserves it, he’s very helpful here to members too. Always responding when tagged in a thread. 
As for his results ? Just excellent 👌 His attention to detail is amazing. Someone I never have any hesitation in recommending to possible patients 🙏

• Like 3

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, JC71 said:

I don’t even have to think about this one…. He Absolutely deserves it, he’s very helpful here to members too. Always responding when tagged in a thread. 
As for his results ? Just excellent 👌 His attention to detail is amazing. Someone I never have any hesitation in recommending to possible patients 🙏

I agree, to me, he's a no-brainer for membership into the Coalition.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi for almost a decade now has turned out beyond excellent work on all manner of hair restoration challenges. He has to be one of the most humble and generous surgeons on this forum with his time in answering questions and supporting potential or post op patient's questions. He really has been a top tier surgeon who deserves far more kudos than he has received. I would recommend him to anyone! 👌

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi for almost a decade now has turned out beyond excellent work on all manner of hair restoration challenges. He has to be one of the most humble and generous surgeons on this forum with his time in answering questions and supporting potential or post op patient's questions. He really has been a top tier surgeon who deserves far more kudos than he has received. I would recommend him to anyone! 👌

Agreed thanks 🙏 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

Thank you for your input.

View my thread

Well that shows how much I don't know about this site. I just assumed he was a Member already! 

Just his personal participation on this site alone sets him apart from most other hair restoration surgeons. 

He's got my vote.

• Like 4

Just now, kirkland said:

Well that shows how much I don't know about this site. I just assumed he was a Member already! 

Just his personal participation on this site alone sets him apart from most other hair restoration surgeons. 

He's got my vote.

He is already recommended, this will put him in the absolute top tier of elite Drs 😉

• Like 2

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, kirkland said:

He's got my vote.

Frankly, his acceptance is long overdue in my opinion. Most assume he is in the Coalition, but he's not yet.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, JC71 said:

He is already recommended, this will put him in the absolute top tier of elite Drs 😉

Yes he will join the likes of Dr. Konior, Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal, Dr. Shapiro,etc.

• Like 4

View my thread

I know I'm fairly new here but he has my vote. I've seen him take time to respond to many people here that are not his patients and try to offer guidance. I've looked through his results in the links above and he's clearly an excellent caring Dr worthy of elite status.

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, PizzaWolf said:

What's the difference between a normal recommendation and this recommendation?

Coalition members are considered more elite, held to a higher standard. Only the best and most ethical doctors can be accepted into the Coalition.

View my thread

49 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Coalition members are considered more elite, held to a higher standard. Only the best and most ethical doctors can be accepted into the Coalition.

Where can we see a list of Coalition Members please Melvin?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

Where can we see a list of Coalition Members please Melvin?

Here 

https://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-restoration-physicians/our_physicians.asp

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Please join me in congratulating @DrTBarghouthi into the Coalition 🎉

• Like 1

View my thread