Hello Everyone--I'm Back!

Hey Guys--just wanted to let everyone know that after some time and discussion with Pat and Bill, they have agreed to allow me back on the forum, in my representative capacity for the Shapiro Medical Group.

I do not wish to discuss the past, instead focusing on going forward and offering education and information to those who need or ask for it.

I have apologized for the wrongdoing on my part in these past issues, and like Pat and Bill, want to move forward.

I appreciate both Pat and Bill for being open to discussion of my reinstatement and for stepping back and looking at the many years of solid membership, when considering my request.

It feels good to be back, as this is where I started my hairloss research all those years ago.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hey Guys--just wanted to let everyone know that after some time and discussion with Pat and Bill, they have agreed to allow me back on the forum, in my representative capacity for the Shapiro Medical Group.

I do not wish to discuss the past, instead focusing on going forward and offering education and information to those who need or ask for it.

I have apologized for the wrongdoing on my part in these past issues, and like Pat and Bill, want to move forward.

I appreciate both Pat and Bill for being open to discussion of my reinstatement and for stepping back and looking at the many years of solid membership, when considering my request.

It feels good to be back, as this is where I started my hairloss research all those years ago.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

It's good to have you back Jason! icon_smile.gif

I am not entirely aware of all the details, but I vaguely recall reading some colourful exchanges.

Notwithstanding that, your contributions were quite substantive, in comparison with the idle chatter produced by some.

I really loved the "hard-boiled" avatar you had, with the cigarette just hanging out his lips.

Make sure and put back a bitching one this time.

take care...

Welcome back B! Funny I was just wondering about where you were the other day. I didnt know that you werent allowed to post anymore. Good to have you back as I think you are a valuable member here!

Jason,

It takes a real man of strength and character to own up to past mistakes and work to reconcile a broken relationship.

Ultimately, it's nice to have you back on board. I trust your acquired knowledge, input, and experience will be highly appreciated as you share your input with others.

In the end, we're all amongst the follicularly challenged and want the same success in hair restoration for others as we would have for ourselves.

Here's to building an even stronger online collaboration to help educate and support hair loss sufferers in their journeys. :-)

All the Best,

Bill

Welcome back B Spot! I'm not sure of all of the details - although similar to others, I remember a couple of exchanges... which I at least found entertaining!

Regardless, echoing Bill's comments, I always welcome those who have experience to share ... and take the time to do so!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Thanks Chaps...for some of you, it will be good to exchange ideas with again. For others, it will be fun getting to know you better as time goes on.

Thanks for the video PGP icon_biggrin.gif

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Welcome back! You seem to have really immersed yourself in FUE and SMG's recent involvement in it -- look forward to seeing what comes!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

welcome back jason, you must have been going batty in that ghost town that hlh has become.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks Balody, Thana and HT.....

I actually enjoy being able to post on all sites now--I hope others feel the same. It is all about people choosing great doctors based on great feedback---I am happy to be back on this site, but I will still maintain my presence on HLH and others.

I enjoy talking "hair" period--the more people I get to do that with, the better.

Thanks Again Guys,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

hey B.. nice to see u and Bill worked some things out..... also very glad to see you and dr S took the time to Address a friend of mine 'john36' on the other forum...

i really like john36, nice to see him poppin a little LIFE back into HLH.. wish he was allowed to do it here ....you BOTH should be allowed to post here IMO...

but i just dont understand why john wants his story removed from this site... if anything thats counter- productive IMO...

anyway... welcome back

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

I always read your answers to questions on other sites, (hlh,hairsite,bald truth, etc..) I must admit you are quite knowledgable about what's what when it comes to hairloss and HT in general, I think you are a great asset to this site...VERY HAPPY YOUR BACK...By the way, always tell it like it is...We should all stand up for what we beleive....good or bad...

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...