Help in selecting hair transplant clinic

So I have been balding for 3 years or so. I started looking at hair transplant just few months and booked myself with Dr Serkan Aygin for Dec 26 for 3600 grafts for around 3100 Euros. I started doing more research last week and came to the conclusion that he himself doesn't operate and i should avoid him. I am on a limited budget so can't spend big money on the procedure. Can someone please help me in selecting the right clinic in turkey (flights already booked)? I have attached pictures as well if it will help. I have been told i have a good donor area so i dont want to select a wrong clinic and ruin my donor area.

20211204_112901.thumb.jpg.26b588557f774c307101b886b57d6c74.jpg

20211123_043943.jpg

20211123_043804.jpg

20211123_043800.jpg

The clinics we talk about are Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser, Demirsoy, Yaman + Turan/Gur. You dodged a bullet by not going through with the HT with Aygin. 
Out of the huge amount of clinics in Turkey that would have been one of the most risky! 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 2

You do have a good donor, and you’re right , it would be a huge shame to ruin it. In the right hands, you will be able to achieve a stellar result. 

My advice - hold off from booking a surgery until you have spent more time researching. During this time researching you can also set goals to set aside more money, and hopefully have a bit more of a budget when you come to make your decision. 

Don’t rush and don’t buy cheap. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, moe007 said:

I started looking at hair transplant just few months

Stay on this forum for many more months to educate yourself about everything to do with hair transplants.

1 hour ago, moe007 said:

I am on a limited budget so can't spend big money on the procedure.

This is a one way ticket to a disaster. You will find plenty of the results from people who opted for this option and why it's not a good one. All the best!

• Like 2

• Administrators

You made the right choice canceling surgery. Hair mills are a HUGE gamble. My advice save some money and research slowly. Make your choice based off results and not cost. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, JC71 said:

The clinics we talk about are Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser, Demirsoy, Yaman + Turan/Gur. You dodged a bullet by not going through with the HT with Aygin. 
Out of the huge amount of clinics in Turkey that would have been one of the most risky! 

These are the clinics in Turkey you should look at. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JC71 said:

Listen to this.

Yeah, never good to rush into a decision like a HT just because you have a plane ticket.

That said, if you’re set on doing it, only consider these as options.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

@moe007If you have already bought your plane ticket and you do not have the opportunity to have it refunded, use it to personally visit some clinics such as those already mentioned above, and have a personal consultation, then you can book your procedure later.

• Like 2

Hello @moe007, your donor looks very strong, you're welcome to have free consultation at HDC clinic in Cyprus (near to Greece and Turkey), our clinic recommended in this forum for years, ONLY our MDs, Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina perform the surgical parts: punch and incisions.

Our price range between 2.5 - 2.2 Euros per 1 grafts, the price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic, driver, 7 days of treatment: 2 days of surgery and 4 more days of cleaning all your scabs so you can go back home to your normal routine.

I myself had 2 repair procedures by Dr. Maras himself which I am very happy with after I was botched by a technicians clinic in Turkey, you can see many results in this forum with recommendations from our paitents, you're welcome to PM or contact me on WhatApp +972526542654

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

11 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Listen to this.

Yeah, never good to rush into a decision like a HT just because you have a plane ticket.

That said, if you’re set on doing it, only consider these as options.

Yaman + Tauran/Gaur, is it one clinic? Or are you referring to Dr Resul Yaman hair clinic? I contacted them but they gave me a relatively low price quote so i thought they might be a hair mil as well.

19 hours ago, JC71 said:

Yaman + Tauran/Gaur, is it one clinic? Or are you referring to Dr Resul Yaman hair clinic? I contacted them but they gave me a relatively low price quote so i thought they might be a hair mil as well. Maybe i can go with him.

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2021 at 10:03 AM, JC71 said:

Which clinic for the most natural looking hairline ? :)