Asmed 3500 grafts -7 months in

Frustrated

49 minutes ago, Z-- said:

I'm newer here, so obviously not my place, but if I had a result like this after seven months, I'd be utterly devastated. I don't blame the poor fellow one it for spreading warnings about ASMED.

The TO has all the right in the world, to be disappointed. But we have already 4 pages full of people supporting and giving great advice. And there is even a (slim) chance for further improvement. In general ASMED threads (good, but especially bad) get a lot of attention. Much more than the average clinic. There is no need for heating the debate up...

This forum keeps the good, the bad and the ugly (results) up. This is one of the very few forums which does that. Part of this being possible, is @Melvin- Moderator keeping things factual. If it gets ugly, the lawyers of the clinics would be all over this forum. 

Edited by Gasthoerer
  • Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

This forum keeps the good, the bad and the ugly (results) up. This is one of the very few forums which does that. Part of this being possible, is @Melvin- Moderator keeping this factual. If it gets ugly, the lawyers of the clinics would be all over this forum. 

Absolutely spot on, we’ve been in close to a dozen law suits. Free speech, isn’t free. That said, this forum is professional and here to help those in need of help. We’re not here to attack with profanity any particular surgeon or clinic. Again, we removed this surgeon over a year ago due to complaints, but that doesn’t mean it’s a free-for-all to attack this clinic.  Truthfully, poor results happen with all surgeons. Attacking and being vulgar while understandable, isn’t how we conduct ourselves on this forum. 

• Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Frustrated said:

I’m a dual Turkish citizen living overseas and have family members in country who practice both law and other branches of medicine. Will look into this seriously.

greatly appreciate the insights 

If you know Turkish you should share this result on sacekimisonuclari, they are PRO-ASMED, funded by Erdogan but they wont able to stop you in anyway.  ASMED has many turkish patients at the moment and they should see this failure. 

I'm following this thread with great interest. I haven't seen enough patient results to make a comment on a failed surgery vs irregular and slow growth. Some parts of the HT for @Frustrated were clearly successful such as the hairline. But wouldn't that suggest that growth of the new transplants are just spread out over a longer time period rather than graft failure in some areas? 

Hello Frustrated, Melvin and Forum members,

First of all thank you for following the thread and being active at all times.

As Asmed Clinic we do appreciate your feedback and as you all know we follow your threads very carefully all the comments and forums.

We are always supportive to all our patients and we will continue doing the same. During the post operational part there are the difficult stages and we are there to provide support to everyone.

It is important to keep your privacy (patients' privacy) in the first place. 

Of course, each of our patients have the right to share their progress online on the forums as it's their personal choice.

We wish everyone to have an amazing week ahead.

Warm regards,
Suzana Kubinek 

ASMED Clinic

Edited by ASMEDMANUALFUE

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 7:12 AM, ASMEDMANUALFUE said:

We are always supportive to all our patients and we will continue doing the same. During the post operational part there are the difficult stages and we are there to provide support to everyone.

Apparently you have not been very supportive so far.. 

We would have expected a different answer like " Very sorry please get in touch and we will fix it .. for free " 

Edited by Sportman