FUE with Dr Nadimi

Hey All,

I'm flying from TX to Chicago on November 18th to have my FUE surgery with Dr Sahar Nadimi on the 19th! Very excided but also nervous. It's my second hair transplant surgery, the results from my last weren't great, and i remember the shots being very painful. I have been lasering off my old grafts for over a year now. Posting some before pictures right now and i'll update after the surgery!  Were going with about 1500 grafts right now to fill in my hairline and my scarring, and FUE instead of FUT because my scalp is a little tight from my last FUT surgery. Before my last FUT, i had a hairline lowering surgery a few years back which had caused the initial scarring, then I went with FUT to cover it. 

HAIRLINEPICS2.jpg

HAIRLINEPICS3.jpg

HAIRLINEPICS.jpg

18 minutes ago, x.moonprincess.xo said:

Hey All,

I'm flying from TX to Chicago on November 18th to have my FUE surgery with Dr Sahar Nadimi on the 19th! Very excided but also nervous. It's my second hair transplant surgery, the results from my last weren't great, and i remember the shots being very painful. I have been lasering off my old grafts for over a year now. Posting some before pictures right now and i'll update after the surgery!  Were going with about 1500 grafts right now to fill in my hairline and my scarring, and FUE instead of FUT because my scalp is a little tight from my last FUT surgery. Before my last FUT, i had a hairline lowering surgery a few years back which had caused the initial scarring, then I went with FUT to cover it. 

HAIRLINEPICS2.jpg

HAIRLINEPICS3.jpg

HAIRLINEPICS.jpg

You seem to have pretty good hair I must say! Will be good with some more density. 

Best of luck to you, it will be great.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Nadimi has solidified herself to be an excellent surgeon with a lot of experience restoring female hair. Great choice 👏 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr. Nadimi will definitely soften up your hairline and cover up some of the residual scarring.  Keep us posted!

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 weeks later...

9DDA00FF-373C-4DF9-8166-2B3DD4962F99.thumb.jpeg.ebfd81b9bc1770c4acdeaca3df4dd4df.jpegHad my surgery with Dr Nadimi! 11/19/21

I was extremely nervous but everyone was very kind and comforting, Dr Nadimi was great and everything went good. We were originally going to do 1500 grafts but went with 1700… Shaved a bigger area then I thought but it’ll grow back 🥲

11/20 my swelling is starting a little, but the back area looks great, and besides all the shots everything was pretty painless!

513A96E2-9CCB-44A5-98EF-725AFAD65224.jpeg

• Like 2

The work looks fantastic!  

Only negative I see is that the shaved area is bigger than I normally see on women.  But with that said, this has nothing to do with final result, just a longer period of waiting to have long hair again

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

The work looks immaculate! From everything you've been through you deserve a great result! Excellent choice. Look forward to following your journey. 

• Thanks 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

@Fue3361 Oh yeah, I had to shave a bigger area to do the 1700 grafts, she said I was better with going for FUE because of my tighter, thin scalp from my two previous surgeries… I was pretty sad about it but I’d rather do more now then multiple FUE sessions 😅

@stephcurry30 I had my surgery on Friday 11/19, then I came back Saturday for a cleaning. They said my grafts were healing very nicely and was very clean. They sprayed me a lot the first 2 days, then came back Monday and Tuesday, washed all of my hair on Monday. The donor area already looks completely healed, and now the top is just scabbing. She’s just having me wash my hair everyday, no additional aftercare. 
Wash the back of my head like normal and ofc be careful of the grafts. 

This was the donor area on wednesday  11/24. A little red I was rubbing the back of my head 

E734A8B6-0F6F-4DA7-B472-F30A34872A4C.jpeg

• Like 1

Work looks clean and refined, and the hairline shape looks just right for you.  Keep us posted! 

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Valued Contributor

That scar will continue to heal ongoing as time passes. Trust me as I have a head full and a strip scar along my hairline quite low. Being a female the hairline design you have looks incredibly natural and I love the angles of the grafts in how they were placed. I'm really looking forward to following your results and thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Damn, it's looking so good!  Sadly, the shed is incoming... But hey, if I saw you on the street randomly, I wouldn't even think it was a transplant, just a unique haircut with the hairline being short (at least from the second picture).

Edited by Fue3361
  • Like 2

Looking pretty good.  Just follow doctor's instructions.

Mine had me apply baby oil to hair for half an hour before showers, twice a day, and gently rubbing the scabs to help them fall off in shower.  The baby oil helped loosen it a ton.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Wow looking great already 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.