FUE with Dr Nadimi

• 1 month later...

Hi i am female scheduled for transplant in 10 days and really nervous. They were thinking FUT but now i wonder if should be FUE seeing your results.  Did you notice much diffrence in the back head after yr first fut procedure, does the hair feel much thinner?   

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rolo said:

Hi i am female scheduled for transplant in 10 days and really nervous. They were thinking FUT but now i wonder if should be FUE seeing your results.  Did you notice much diffrence in the back head after yr first fut procedure, does the hair feel much thinner?   

Hi! 
The surgeon I had went to left me with a long wide crooked scar doing the FUT, I kinda just wish I had gone to a better surgeon! FUE there was more shots and I had to cut a lot of my a hair, right now it does feel a little thin right now in the back with the FUE added, but I think that’s mostly cause the FUT scar I have.. Just make sure your going to the right Dr

I would do FUT over FUE, I believe the results are better for your hair growth where your transplanting it! My case was just bad for the scarring 😪

Edited by x.moonprincess.xo
  • Like 1

@Rolo The first surgeon was Dr Bernardino Arocha, in TX would NOT recommend. I'm gonna post some updated pics now!

Here are some pics of my 1st Transplant with Arocha....  I did experience some shock loss and horrible swelling with Dr Arocha, no shock loss that i have noticed with Dr Nadimi, and little swelling!

Arochahair1.jpg

Arochahair2.jpg

Arochahair3.jpg

Arochahair4.jpg

Arochahair5.jpg

Edited by x.moonprincess.xo

• Valued Contributor

@x.moonprincess.xo at less than four months this is looking fantastic! You can kiss that scar goodbye! Dr Nadami's work is incredibly soft and natural while at the same time it has camouflaged that feint,light scar perfectly. So incredibly happy for you! 👌

• Like 2

Not even four months yet?! Wow, this is gonna be a killer result.

• Like 2

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

12 hours ago, Rolo said:

You really look amazing, so natural. I hope i made the right choice.  I scheduled next week and soooo nervous. 
its amazing how fast your hair grows

Thank you! I was super nervous to, I hope it goes well for you good luck! :) 

12 hours ago, Rolo said:

You really look amazing, so natural. I hope i made the right choice.  I scheduled next week and soooo nervous. 
its amazing how fast your hair grows

If i had known about nadimi i would have gone to her.  I just concentrated on NY drs.which now i regret.   One question:   Did you have any questions days before the surgery that you asked to her or her office?  I am only concerned i wont get post surgical personal care should i have a problem.