Best hairline surgeons

Now in the process of deciding who I will get to do my transplant. 41 years old from Scotland, been on 1mg of fin every day since 2013 and had zero side effects. Have good hair and just want my hairline restored. 

Had virtual consult with Eugenix and they estimated about 1700 grafts including temples, I thought I would need more, I will choose the  premium package with Dr Arika. Will have an in person consult with Dr Bisanga too.

I want good density and natural looking. Are there any other doctors I should be considering? Or are these 2 pretty equally skilled and offering some of the best results? Don't want to consider anyone in the UK as I just haven't seen any surgeons producing great results.

Screenshot_20211027-195358_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195426_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195536_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195553_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195630_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Hi @jay80 I'm also doing a hairline HT, I have a pretty similar hairline with you.

The doctor that I originally wanted to work with was Dr. Bisanga but he's full until Feb or March next year so I decided to look at other options. Another doctor that I really wanted to go to is Dr. Pinto in Portugal. He does great hairline designs from what I saw in my research. You should do a consultation with them. I was just chatting with their awesome patient coordinator Emilio this morning and he said that they might have openings / cancellation in November, December, and January (otherwise they are mostly fully booked for most of 2022 from what I heard). 

I ended up deciding to go to Eugenix after seeing all their results (plus they were able to squeeze me in during the Christmas holidays). I love all their hairline work and I think they will do an awesome job on yours if you decide to go to them. 

4 hours ago, jay80 said:

Now in the process of deciding who I will get to do my transplant. 41 years old from Scotland, been on 1mg of fin every day since 2013 and had zero side effects. Have good hair and just want my hairline restored. 

Had virtual consult with Eugenix and they estimated about 1700 grafts including temples, I thought I would need more, I will choose the  premium package with Dr Arika. Will have an in person consult with Dr Bisanga too.

I want good density and natural looking. Are there any other doctors I should be considering? Or are these 2 pretty equally skilled and offering some of the best results? Don't want to consider anyone in the UK as I just haven't seen any surgeons producing great results.

Screenshot_20211027-195358_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195426_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195536_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195553_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-195630_Gallery.jpg

It is a matter of taste, in my opinion Dr KP or Dr Rafael De Freitas are top choices on a job like that.

The best in hairline  

In Belgium are Bisanga. Feriduni

Spain are couto. De Ferits. Leronzo

Portugal are Ferreira. Pinto

Turkey are HLC. pekiner. Keser

Edited by Fego

• Administrators

Hairlines are subjective and a matter of taste, I think Bisanga, Feriduni, Reddy, De Freitas are definitely great surgeons in Europe worth consulting.  Have a look at our full list of recommendations.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Look at @TorontoMan ‘s thread - not too dissimilar to you and be looks great now - thanks to Dr Rahal. 

I also think De Freitas would be an obvious choice for a case kind this - look at @BjornBorg thread and another user on here had a good one, I think his screen name was Adam something ?

Anyway - you’re an easy case for a top surgeon to give you a nice densely packed hairline! 

• Like 1

Depending on how straight you want the hairline, and if you want  your temporal points redone, I think 1700 might be too little to give you the density you want.

That said, I would go with the best money can get you, and not really worry about "too long of a waiting list".  There's a reason all the best doctors have 1+ year waiting lists, it's because they give great results.  Waiting a year or even 2 is worth it.

Check out my journey here:

Thanks for all your help guys,  really appreciate it. Got a few more names I now need to research. Probably need to slow down a little and not let my impatience take over.  Cheers

@jay80 if I had your hair I wouldn’t think twice and book Dr. Rafael De Freitas.