Please advice a good Hair Transplant Clinic in India or any other place. Budget is flexible.

Hey guys,i am a 33 year old man from India suffering from androgenic Alopecia from the last 10 years or so

I need your help choosing the best Hair transplant clinic in India or any other place in the world,for me budget is not a big constraint.

I enquired with 2 clinics and have them on my mind in India

1 Darling buds quoted me 3500 grafts

Pros -

a) The Doctor is very senior and experienced and does most of the work himself including slit making.extraction and hairline design and only one procedure is done in a day.

b) they are much less expensive compared to Eugenix and i would save alot of money ( but this isn't a big pro for me as budget is not a constraint for me).

Cons -

a) This is the biggest one for me and to be honest except celebrities or a few foreigners i did not see them producing good results,i maybe wrong but if you go to their before and after on their site and move towards and second and third pages,the results are not upto the mark(no disrespect towards the clinic or doctor,we are all humans and since there is only one doctor doing most of the work there day in and day out,could be an issue of over work)

b) They quoted me more grafts for the exact same pictures as compared to Eugenix.

Pros -

a) The biggest pro of Eugenix is that their latest results in the last 2-3 years have been exceptional and comparable to the best in the world specially their temple points designing and they are quite consistent whether it is a celebrity or a normal person like me,since they have many doctors and produce good results consistently.They are more consistent in producing natural results.

b) Less number of grafts and hence i save precious grafts for future,could it be due to their DHT technique with less transection rates?

Cons - 

a) The first con for me about Eugenix is that the Package with Dr Pradeep is Rs 350 + 18% GST which makes it INR 413 or 5.5 USD per Graft,in that price,i could possibly go to Spain,have a vacation and also get my procedure done by Dr Bruno Ferreira or Dr Juan Couto,i feel they Eugenix are overpriced for a clinic in India which has lower costs of rent,electricity and workers compared to any European country.

The package with Dr Arika Bansal is Rs 120,which is very much affordable and around 2 USD per graft,would you rather advise me this package?

b ) The second con about Eugenix that i have heard from a few people is that Dr Arika or Dr Bansal (just make some part of the slits and then leave it to their juniors or assistant) ,do very little work themselves even if you opt for the better packages as their clinic is doing 3-5 transplants a day,please correct me if i am wrong with your own personal experiences.

Please help me make a good decision,i am really confused and this is a very important decision of my life and feel free to advice me any other clinic or doctor as well.

Thank you.

Edited by Fight-hair-loss
  • Like 1

This forum is really active and quick,thanks alot Gatsby

You are right about Dr Bhatti,there is a lack of consistency in the work of Darling Buds with all due respect to him.

Which package would you recommend if i do opt for Eugenix? and what about my point about their most expensive package being costlier than most of the best clinics in Spain or Turkey?

• Like 1

Please do not choose Dr B/Darling buds under any circumstance. The work rate Slipped off the radar years ago. And it’s not got any better since. 
Eugenix or Medispa ! Those 2 choices should have suit your needs. I prefer Eugenix for FUE/Beard grafts but when it comes to combo hts then Medispa are pretty awesome. 
If you can’t afford the Eugenix package you want then it’s absolutely worth saving more. Personally I think the exclusive or premium packages are all worth considering. It’s results that matter and Eugenix are certainly doing some of the best work anywhere worldwide !

• Like 2

Would you be able to show some pics of your current situation? You could also consider some of the top European options. I might think that Eugenix are pretty much among the best for higher Norwoods but some of the top European Drs should be considered too. 

• Like 1

Thanks alot @JohnAC71 the 120 rs package is well within my budget but the 350 Rs one is a little too much for me,if you also add the GST (tax of 65 Rs).

Medispa was an option for me and i spoke to Dr Soni online but he was adamant on doing a strip procedure which i don't wish to have a linear scar and i have heard of the scar getting wider with time and this put me off by the FUT technique and i felt the same that his Celebrity transplants are good but not otherwise and his temple points are not as good as Eugenix or anywhere close to Eugenix i would say.

I would rather not like to share my pictures since i am in the Hotel Industry and a Manager for one of the most premium hotels of India in Mumbai facing high profile clients and at present i hide my patches using hair fibres or a strategically done hair cut and i would rather like to keep my identity concealed.

If Eugenix is one of the best of the world then i would rather not get the procedure done outside India,since Eugenix is literally 7 kms from my house in Mumbai and i would rather have it done close to me if there are any complications in the future or future touch ups.

1 minute ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

Thanks alot @JohnAC71 the 120 rs package is well within my budget but the 350 Rs one is a little too much for me,if you also add the GST (tax of 65 Rs).

Medispa was an option for me and i spoke to Dr Soni online but he was adamant on doing a strip procedure which i don't wish to have a linear scar and i have heard of the scar getting wider with time and this put me off by the FUT technique and i felt the same that his Celebrity transplants are good but not otherwise and his temple points are not as good as Eugenix or anywhere close to Eugenix i would say.

I would rather not like to share my pictures since i am in the Hotel Industry and a Manager for one of the most premium hotels of India in Mumbai facing high profile clients and at present i hide my patches using hair fibres or a strategically done hair cut and i would rather like to keep my identity concealed.

If Eugenix is one of the best of the world then i would rather not get the procedure done outside India,since Eugenix is literally 7 kms from my house in Mumbai and i would rather have it done close to me if there are any complications in the future or future touch ups.

Sounds like Eugenix is a perfect fit for your needs 👍🏽 Is the middle package affordable for you ?

BF7EBFEE-D750-4D87-B7AA-F006B9673F95.jpeg

@JohnAC71 I can afford the Premium package but i am not sure if there is alot of difference between the Exclusive and premium packages given that the latter is nearly double the exclusive one after taxes,i would think that either the Super premium or otherwise the Exclusive one sounds fine and unfortunately i can't afford the  Super premium package which would be around 1.2 million Rs after tax,which is around my 8-9 months of savings after tax,and that's a huge amount for India,given that i am one of the highest paid people in my industry in India.

Anyone has had good results with the  Exclusive package of Eugenix here?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

@JohnAC71 I can afford the Premium package but i am not sure if there is alot of difference between the Exclusive and premium packages given that the latter is nearly double the exclusive one after taxes,i would think that either the Super premium or otherwise the Exclusive one sounds fine and unfortunately i can't afford the  Super premium package which would be around 1.2 million Rs after tax,which is around my 8-9 months of savings after tax,and that's a huge amount for India,given that i am one of the highest paid people in my industry in India.

Anyone has had good results with the  Exclusive package of Eugenix here?

Their is quite a lot of difference in those 2 packages, if I could afford the premium then I would opt for it. As Dr Arika is much more involved and is overseeing the whole procedure. As well as doing the crucial extractions and some of the implementation. The Exclusive package is nearly all tech based apart from Dr Arika doing the incisions/channel opening. 
We have had members though who have chosen every package available. Check out @Wandererindi could be wrong but I think his was the exclusive package.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

John is all over this! I should add that Dr Pradeep is very much the front man when it comes to Eugenix in terms of posting results, video's etc. But I can assure you that Dr Arika is every bit as good in terms of surgery (maybe if not more 😉). All of their team has been with them for a long time and and all of the doctors who are in the lower tiered price point have had extensive training to the point that Dr Pradeep would accept their ability. If you can afford the top end price then go with it for confidence! One thing I love about Eugenix is that they excel at communication, both pre and post op. I have been waiting nearly two years for surgery with them due to Covid travel restrictions in Australia. Having said that I often chat with Dr Pradeep on a regular basis and it's not always about hair. He is an incredibly passionate man (as is Eugenix) and finally no I don't work for them! 🤣

Thanks alot @JohnAC71 and @Gatsby .

I really appreciate your feedback,to be honest i love the work of Eugenix as far as their results go,my only slight problem with them is i feel their prices are not very Indian people friendly,had i been earning in Euros or Pounds,going for their best package was a no brainer.

Anyways let's hope i can get in touch with them and find out what works for me the best,thanks again and i hope @Gatsby that you can soon visit India and get your surgery done by Dr Pradeep,if you can afford him,i am sure he is one of the best in the world specially with beard hair transplants he is a magician for higher grades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Fight-hair-loss hve you consulted Eugenix team to see what options they can offer regardless what they hve on their website.. if you haven’t then you should .. 7km from your home saves you a hell lot of money & time in travel .. considering that you are in Mumbai ( my hometown as well 😉)  plus maybe you can put these points to discuss as you won’t need hotel, airport transfers etc…  

• Like 2

Just had my HT 3 days ago and I’m super impressed with the team the service, the hospitality.. top notch.. Treatment was absolutely painless.. travelled from Dubai on 5th Oct , surgery on 6th back in Dubai on 7th Oct.. everything went as if I booked a vacation trip .. these things matters apart from their incredible results.. 

1 hour ago, trends said:

@Fight-hair-loss hve you consulted Eugenix team to see what options they can offer regardless what they hve on their website.. if you haven’t then you should .. 7km from your home saves you a hell lot of money & time in travel .. considering that you are in Mumbai ( my hometown as well 😉)  plus maybe you can put these points to discuss as you won’t need hotel, airport transfers etc…  

Thanks bro,Mumbai isn't my hometown but i work there and my hometown is Delhi where my parents stay,so again Gurgaon is close to me,i can choose one of the two,of course saving time and money on travel is a very big advantage,could you tell me which package did you choose and how was your experience?

42 minutes ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

Thanks bro,Mumbai isn't my hometown but i work there and my hometown is Delhi where my parents stay,so again Gurgaon is close to me,i can choose one of the two,of course saving time and money on travel is a very big advantage,could you tell me which package did you choose and how was your experience?

Gurgaon is even better they hve more OT rooms and bigger team there.. in few months they are expanding their facility even further .. My Experience was smooth.. everything went really well .. I selected the exclusive package where designing and 100% slits were done by Dr Arika.. which is crucial part of the procedure..I have uploaded my photos on my post you can see it there..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, trends said:

Gurgaon is even better they hve more OT rooms and bigger team there.. in few months they are expanding their facility even further .. My Experience was smooth.. everything went really well .. I selected the exclusive package where designing and 100% slits were done by Dr Arika.. which is crucial part of the procedure..I have uploaded my photos on my post you can see it there..

Thanks for the info,yes slits are a crucial part,so are the implantation but i guess i have to pay double the amount for that,which i am not too sure about given y budget and amount of grafts,i will check out your post.

India is a country of over a billion and with demand of HT increasing every year not sure if having only 1 or 2 good clinics will be sustainable in few years. Hopefully the large demand doesn't impact the quality in future or the price doesn't become unreasonable. But for now as others have said Eugenix and Medispa seems to be among very few good options there. There maybe others who are good but not screened . I guess you would have already gone through the list recommended here .

Best Hair Transplant Clinics in India (hairtransplantnetwork.com)

You mentioned working in Europe. You will probably get reasonably priced great doctors there also.

Edited by TEXAN35

1 hour ago, TEXAN35 said:

India is a country of over a billion and with demand of HT increasing every year not sure if having only 1 or 2 good clinics will be sustainable in few years. Hopefully the large demand doesn't impact the quality in future or the price doesn't become unreasonable. But for now as others have said Eugenix and Medispa seems to be among very few good options there. There maybe others who are good but not screened . I guess you would have already gone through the list recommended here .

Best Hair Transplant Clinics in India (hairtransplantnetwork.com)

You mentioned working in Europe. You will probably get reasonably priced great doctors there also.

You are very right mate,only 2-3 good clinics are there in a country of billion people like India and most of the people in India can't afford these clinics,specially Eugenix prices.

Since i am a manager with a 5 star Hotel in Mumbai,i can tell you that with the average salary of most employees working here under me (housekeepers or waiters at the restaurants) they would need 10 years of savings to get a hair transplant done at a place like Eugenix,so they have to go to one of these clinics charging 10-20 Rs per graft and don't get an invoice to further avoid 18% tax and at such clinics its a hit or a miss,i have seen some results of 10-20 Rs per graft as good as any other,but i have also heard of extremely horrible experiences of people,i hope one day,i really hope more decent clinics open up at decent prices to give so many men like us the hair we have lost.

About Medispa,i know a few other people have recommended this clinic,but honestly to my opinion i have not found their results to be very consistent,and i don't think it is comparable to Eugenix,but at the same time,Eugenix is twice the cost of Medispa,so maybe for the price they are charging,it's good but since i have a decent budget medispa is not on my radar until someone can share their personal experience of getting a procedure done by them.

Edited by Fight-hair-loss

28 minutes ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

You are very right mate,only 2-3 good clinics are there in a country of billion people like India and most of the people in India can't afford these clinics,specially Eugenix prices.

Since i am a manager with a 5 star Hotel in Mumbai,i can tell you that with the average salary of most employees working here under me (housekeepers or waiters at the restaurants) they would need 10 years of savings to get a hair transplant done at a place like Eugenix,so they have to go to one of these clinics charging 10-20 Rs per graft and don't get an invoice to further avoid 18% tax and at such clinics its a hit or a miss,i have seen some results of 10-20 Rs per graft as good as any other,but i have also heard of extremely horrible experiences of people,i hope one day,i really hope more decent clinics open up at decent prices to give so many men like us the hair we have lost.

About Medispa,i know a few other people have recommended this clinic,but honestly to my opinion i have not found their results to be very consistent,and i don't think it is comparable to Eugenix,but at the same time,Eugenix is twice the cost of Medispa,so maybe for the price they are charging,it's good but since i have a decent budget medispa is not on my radar until someone can share their personal experience of getting a procedure done by them.

Yes its unfortunate for people on tight budget there having to go to bad clinics.

And the tax model makes it more expensive than it looks.  The price per graft written maybe 210 or 350 but that 350 becomes almost 450 out the door including GST and misc which is around 7 dollar per graft (4000 graft =30k dollars approx).  This is on Expensive side even for US standard.

Maybe the premium package which is 210 becomes around 250 with taxes which maybe around 4 dollars seems in budget for now till that goes up again.

Even though I hear that other doctors and technicians are good but they rotate and I cannot trust them for getting my transplant done which probably happens in Comprehensive.

Not sure about Exclusive Package even though its not that cheap either. Hopefully the patients in this package get good attention from the primary doctors.

I knew a guy who had it done at medispa and  was happy with result but that was years back.

I guess currently for FUE Eugenix is the first choice but the package/cost needs to be chosen wisely. I really hope we get more good clinics in India else getting a good transplant done there will become unaffordable.

6 minutes ago, TEXAN35 said:

Yes its unfortunate for people on tight budget there having to go to bad clinics.

And the tax model makes it more expensive than it looks.  The price per graft written maybe 210 or 350 but that 350 becomes almost 450 out the door including GST and misc which is around 7 dollar per graft (4000 graft =30k dollars approx).  This is on Expensive side even for US standard.

Maybe the premium package which is 210 becomes around 250 with taxes which maybe around 4 dollars seems in budget for now till that goes up again.

Even though I hear that other doctors and technicians are good but they rotate and I cannot trust them for getting my transplant done which probably happens in Comprehensive.

Not sure about Exclusive Package even though its not that cheap either. Hopefully the patients in this package get good attention from the primary doctors.

I knew a guy who had it done at medispa and  was happy with result but that was years back.

I guess currently for FUE Eugenix is the first choice but the package/cost needs to be chosen wisely. I really hope we get more good clinics in India else getting a good transplant done there will become unaffordable.

Yes,that's quite expensive to be honest specially for people living in India where average salaries are 1/5th of that of US or UK,lets's hope that the situation changes soon,thanks a lot for your help 😊