Please advice a good Hair Transplant Clinic in India or any other place. Budget is flexible.

Just now, Fight-hair-loss said:

@JohnAC71, @Gatsby i read somewhere on this forum on various threads that there is a 20% discount offered on different packages at Eugenix if you book 3 months in advance,do you have any idea or information about this?

Being so local to them I would think they might offer some discount if you was A) Available for any cancellations or B) Booked in advance. 
Definitely talk to the Eugenix team and see what they can offer ! Contact any of the reps/team here as well @Eugenix Hair Sciences@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia@Abhinay Singh

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Being so local to them I would think they might offer some discount if you was A) Available for any cancellations or B) Booked in advance. 
Definitely talk to the Eugenix team and see what they can offer ! Contact any of the reps/team here as well @Eugenix Hair Sciences@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia@Abhinay Singh

Thanks John,yes you are right,i would pay a visit to their Mumbai branch soon hopefully and see what is available.

• Like 1

@Fight-hair-loss my experience with Eugenix was far better than I could have ever expected. I went for the Premium package and left the clinic with a sense of fulfillment that went well beyond what just a hair transplant could offer. Eugenix documented my experience, and my hope is that it will help ease the concerns of anyone that is on the fence of whether or not they should go with Eugenix. Best of luck in your journey!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, david2708 said:

My initial impression was they were overpriced.

It may be a function of not having competition within the country at their level and they can charge premium prices. Only through competition from similarly respected clinics will prices drop.

It also depends on where they get their business from. If it's predominantly local, they can charge what they like. If clientele slants O/S then they have  similar top tier competitors that you could argue are  much better value.

They also need to make known what the GST tax rate actually is so customers have clear idea of final price.

Thank you David,If you felt they were over priced being from the west then imagine an Indian working and earning in India,the cost of a premium package at 3000 grafts could be enough for me to take 3-4 years off my work and live in Goa :D

Unfortunately the 18% tax makes the Rs 210 package Rs 250,but it goes to the government and the government also seems to be taxing cosmetic procedures alot.

But yes,i don't actually blame them too,they are competing at the global level and giving world class results,if they were too lowly priced,the whole world would be flying to them to get a transplant and hence they would get overworked and their results might fall,the only option is for more good clinics to come up.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

Thank you David,If you felt they were over priced being from the west then imagine an Indian working and earning in India,the cost of a premium package at 3000 grafts could be enough for me to take 3-4 years off my work and live in Goa :D

Unfortunately the 18% tax makes the Rs 210 package Rs 250,but it goes to the government and the government also seems to be taxing cosmetic procedures alot.

But yes,i don't actually blame them too,they are competing at the global level and giving world class results,if they were too lowly priced,the whole world would be flying to them to get a transplant and hence they would get overworked and their results might fall,the only option is for more good clinics to come up.

I just had a look at your video,looks amazing,happy for you man.

Just out of curiosity,i saw that you have been taking finasteride for the last 25 years? how has the experience been and what has been your dosage throughout?

1mg per day or did you change it to 1 mg alternate days? 

Hello,
In the packages that you have mentioned, you will get the undivided attention of the Senior doctors. They would be performing your surgery as per the doctor you prefer. You can choose any package and the results would be the same. The prices differ due to the exclusivity of the doctors. The more the involvement of the Senior doctors, the higher the price. You can ask for references and speak to them. What we can assure you of is 100% honest and good work on your scalp. We will make sure that you have wonderful and natural results by the end of the 12th month after the procedure.
Tell us how we can gain your trust. 

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
  • Like 3

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

10 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Hello,

You can choose any package and the results would be the same. The prices differ due to the exclusivity of the doctors. The more the involvement of the Senior doctors, the higher the price. We have innumerable people who have opted for the Rs 75 per graft package and have always had wonderful results. You can ask for references and speak to them. There's no harm on going with the lower priced package. Your results would still be the same. However, if you do prefer either Dr Arika Bansal or Dr Pradeep Sethi then the prices would be higher. But at the end of the day, the decision now lies with you. What we can assure you of is 100% honest and good work on your scalp. We will make sure that you have wonderful and natural results by the end of the 12th to 18th month after the procedure.

Tell us how we can gain your trust. 

Thank you for your response,i would surely visit soon and check all the possible options available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recently got my HT done at Eugenix. This forum helped me incredibly in making this choice. I chose the exclusive package with Dr. Arika as the premium was outside my budget. Even though my experience was really good with all the doctors and technicians, during the surgery and after, i strongly felt that i should have chosen the premium package as most of my procedure (almost 80-85%) was performed in absence of the doctor by the technicians which really made me nervous. So even after opting for a decent package, somewhere i felt i was missing the mental satisfaction of being under the shadow of the doctor for my procedure. So if you can stretch your budget a little, i would suggest you go with the premium package to get a more personalised attention from senior doctors. 

P.S : I'll create a separate post to share my hair transplant story soon :)

Edited by xpressabhi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xpressabhi said:

I recently got my HT done at Eugenix. This forum helped me incredibly in making this choice. I chose the exclusive package with Dr. Arika as the premium was outside my budget. Even though my experience was really good with all the doctors and technicians, during the surgery and after, i strongly felt that i should have chosen the premium package as most of my procedure (almost 80-85%) was performed in absence of the doctor by the technicians which really made me nervous. So even after opting for a decent package, somewhere i felt i was missing the mental satisfaction of being under the shadow of the doctor for my procedure. So if you can stretch your budget a little, i would suggest you go with the premium package to get personal attention from senior doctors. 

Be good to see your own journey posted 👍🏽

1 hour ago, david2708 said:

It would be interesting to know what the percentages are for the packages with regard to take up.

i.e 50% of business is the Rs75. Do very few take the highest Rs350 package etc.

Although I haven't checked, do the before and afters denote which package was chosen for the individual in question?

You are right,i guess 80% of their business is the 75 and 120 Rs packages,15-18% 210 Rs and maybe the elite 1-2% opt for the 350 Rs ones (the 18% tax isnt included which makes them much more costly).

Since i have a Business Management degree,i can tell you they would never show which package anyone opted for from a business point of view,it would be a catastrophe for them financially,if they show not so great results for the 75 Rs ones,they would start loosing clients which amount to 50% of their entire practice,and if they show that the 75 ones are as good as the 210 Rs ones then they would start loosing those clients up the ladder willing to pay more as they feel best results can only come if Dr Bansal or Dr Sethi are involved in most of the procedure and leading the surgery.

If you or i came to know that one of their best results titled the perfect hairline ever created,was a Rs 75 or a Rs 120 package,would anyone opt for a 210 one anymore?

From a business point of view i can't blame them but would have highly appreciated if there was more information from a customer's point of view and less number of packages,i think having too many packages is extremely confusing.

Edited by Fight-hair-loss
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, xpressabhi said:

I recently got my HT done at Eugenix. This forum helped me incredibly in making this choice. I chose the exclusive package with Dr. Arika as the premium was outside my budget. Even though my experience was really good with all the doctors and technicians, during the surgery and after, i strongly felt that i should have chosen the premium package as most of my procedure (almost 80-85%) was performed in absence of the doctor by the technicians which really made me nervous. So even after opting for a decent package, somewhere i felt i was missing the mental satisfaction of being under the shadow of the doctor for my procedure. So if you can stretch your budget a little, i would suggest you go with the premium package to get a more personalised attention from senior doctors. 

Congratulations on your procedure mate.

I am shocked that even after paying Rs 120' graft,the doctor involvement was so less and technicians carried on with most of the procedure,i understand if Dr Arika wasn't there after the slit making and designing,but was no other junior doctor available for supervision for the entire process of extraction and implantation and just to check everything was on track? 

If so then it is really worrisome to me,to pay so much and get 85% of my procedure done by assistants who don't have a medical degree.

If i have to pay Rs 210 + Tax which means Rs 240 then i might as well get it done from Spain which has one of the best FUE surgeons in the world and also plan a long awaited holiday to Spain.

9 minutes ago, david2708 said:

Even in the premium package, the Dr involvement reads as limited as well.

For the same price, there are other top tier Dr's who seem more involved.

I struggle to see the value when I look at other  top tier places with more Dr involvement and an equivalent price in their premuim price point.

I have to agree with you David

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

Congratulations on your procedure mate.

I am shocked that even after paying Rs 120' graft,the doctor involvement was so less and technicians carried on with most of the procedure,i understand if Dr Arika wasn't there after the slit making and designing,but was no other junior doctor available for supervision for the entire process of extraction and implantation and just to check everything was on track? 

If so then it is really worrisome to me,to pay so much and get 85% of my procedure done by assistants who don't have a medical degree.

If i have to pay Rs 210 + Tax which means Rs 240 then i might as well get it done from Spain which has one of the best FUE surgeons in the world and also plan a long awaited holiday to Spain.

Yes, but at the same time I would like to put it in the analogy of construction a site where the engineer just needs to plan and not do the hard work of putting the bricks and cements. I guess the technicians at some point of time might get more skilled in the specific task they are allocated and doing day in and day out. So i guess a medical degree becomes irrelevant here. Having said that, a doctor (or even a junior doctor) overseeing the entire process would have been really good though i dont know what's the standard practice elsewhere. I just shared a detailed write up on my journey :)

4 minutes ago, xpressabhi said:

Yes, but at the same time I would like to put it in the analogy of construction a site where the engineer just needs to plan and not do the hard work of putting the bricks and cements. I guess the technicians at some point of time might get more skilled in the specific task they are allocated and doing day in and day out. So i guess a medical degree becomes irrelevant here. Having said that, a doctor (or even a junior doctor) overseeing the entire process would have been really good though i dont know what's the standard practice elsewhere. I just shared a detailed write up on my journey :)

I may have to politely disagree with you my friend,we can't compare the construction of a house to a human body as the damage with a human body might be irreversible and life cannot be compared to the construction of a house,

and of course precious grafts,if the bricks are lost new ones can be bought but if your precious grafts are lost we are pretty much screwed for the future as baldness is a progressive condition and no amount of money can buy you grafts.

Since FUE surgeries have become so common,most people forget at the end of the day,it's a surgery where we are getting thousands of incisions on our scalp,there is a chance of infection and many other possible things that can go wrong in a surgery and some loss might be irreversible.

No one is asking the civil engineer to do the work of a labour and put bricks but if the engineer or architect are not even involved in 85% on the construction and not even overseeing it i am not sure i am going to take a chance with the construction of that house.

I just feel a doctor should be there to monitor and make sure everyone is doing their jobs properly,no one is asking the doctor to do the extraction,though it is being offered in the higher packages,i wonder if it was a lower end job to do the extraction or hairline implantation then why would they be charging more for it and offering it in the higher packages?

Anyways,me saying this won't change their practice and won't change anything,i just have to decide whether i would like to opt for the higher package or take a chance with the lower one,thanks for your comment and feedback anyway,i wish you a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fight-hair-loss said:

I just had a look at your video,looks amazing,happy for you man.

Just out of curiosity,i saw that you have been taking finasteride for the last 25 years? how has the experience been and what has been your dosage throughout?

1mg per day or did you change it to 1 mg alternate days? 

Thanks man, happy to share!

1mg per day for the last 25 years. No side effects, no problems.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thanks man, happy to share!

1mg per day for the last 25 years. No side effects, no problems.

Thanks man and lucky you,wish you a speedy recovery and a head full of hair,

you are going to have a hairline of a 25 year old probably till your seventies💪

• Haha 1