Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

On 10/10/2022 at 11:17 PM, NARMAK said:

Just looking at the recipient area compared to the donor, i'm genuinely shocked at how it doesn't look touched at all for that many grafts. 

The hairline design and temple points in particular are very transformative. Honestly, i would go so far as to say, if i put a photo of you pre-op from the first procedure, directly post-op and now post-op on your 2nd procedure, you look like different people. Genuinely that much is how the new hairline design has changed your look imo. 

I can't wait to see it grow in and i think you 100% have got the best treatment and attention one could have hoped for. It should be an amazing result. Your temple points are now more significantly bolstered than what i had. 330 grafts on my right temple and 400 on my left so it will be amazing to see what your near 1100 grafts just on the temple points will look like. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery and also a great R&R time in India Armen! 

Thank you Kamran, means a lot coming from you! A part of me slightly regretted going conservative the first time around. Being, like you said, highly transformational, I'm happy that my circle of friends and family are not seeing such a drastic change in me. Last thing I want is not being recognized by my own mother, haha!!!

On 10/11/2022 at 4:37 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

OMG, This is fu**ing Guiness World Record Temple Hair Transplant. I had 720 grafts transplanted for the temples and i thought that i did a lot, but 1100 total? You became LEGENDARY member of this forum :D

Hairline looks epic, during your HT journey you decided to chose more agressive approach, but this is good, i approve. However as Uncle Ben once said, with great power(hairline) comes great responsibility. So leaving dutasteride behind is not an option in my opinion. Dutasteride once a week is minimum in this situation. You have to reduce DHT in scalp to maintain upcoming superb effect. This is not paranoia, Dutasteride is clinically proven to be better then finasteride for hairloss. One thing that you can consider is to adding topical dutasteride to your regime instead of only pills approach.

I wish you the best result :) 

Haha! I still can't believe it. Thought the 1st procedure was amazing, but I feel like I gotta pinch myself on this one, LOL!!! 

I agree about Dutasteride. Trust me, abandoning it is not an option. Just have to figure out how frequently I'm going to take it. Until I do, once a week it will be for sure. Maybe adding dutasteride topically twice a week would the best way and just avoid the oral. Still have to think about it. Bottom line, covering all basis is key, and that you are 100% right about! Your feedback is always spot on @GeneralNorwood! Thanks for the support bro😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2022 at 4:52 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

Yeah, that's surprising to see and looks very different from 1st procedure. Maybe Armen can elaborate on that. I guess Dr. Sethi became so skilled(level 99) that he can create grafts with his mind power.

artworks-000415907772-8vekjg-t500x500.jp

@GeneralNorwood, you always bring up great points and always crack me up all at the same time! 🤣I honestly could not believe it myself. Everything looks so clean and untouched. The way Eugenix explained was that they only took multi hair grafts for adding density to both the back hairline and into the frontal 3rd. So at the most it was around 800 grafts or so and that's a pretty small amount to take in the dominant part of the donor.  The rest were harvested from bottom nap of neck and behind ears for the hairline singles, and temple singles. I suppose since those areas outside the dominant donor are a little less conspicuous, it has a much lower impact on the donor visually. 

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thanks @Bb111!

I definitely pulled a lot of inspiration from your design. 😊

You can thank Dr Pradeep for that design. I went in to the design process under prepared. He just did his thing and I liked what he came up with. 

Also hope you are recovering well and enjoying your stay.

• Like 1

Day 12 - Wanted to be sure to get some shots and quickly post today, as I've already started to see some shedding begin. Everything is healing nicely. Much better healing this time around than the 1st go for sure. 

I'm so happy I didn't second guess myself on having a 2nd procedure. This without question was the best decision I ever made in this whole journey. I'm so happy with the new design and I feel a major change in how I look and how my face is framed. Honestly have that same ecstatic feeling this time as I did last year except this time it feels more like a completed job with all the extras that I was looking for. And to be able to share it with @Zoomster, @Bandit90, @SLA, meant the world to me, and an experience that I will never forget.

20221019_140556.jpg

20221020_103938.jpg

20221020_104116.jpg

20221020_104142.jpg

20221020_104236.jpg

20221020_104341(0).jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Day 12 - Wanted to be sure to get some shots and quickly post today, as I've already started to see some shedding begin. Everything is healing nicely. Much better healing this time around than the 1st go for sure. 

I'm so happy I didn't second guess myself on having a 2nd procedure. This without question was the best decision I ever made in this whole journey. I'm so happy with the new design and I feel a major change in how I look and how my face is framed. Honestly have that same ecstatic feeling this time as I did last year except this time it feels more like a completed job with all the extras that I was looking for. And to be able to share it with @Zoomster, @Bandit90, @SLA, meant the world to me, and an experience that I will never forget.

20221019_140556.jpg

20221020_103938.jpg

20221020_104116.jpg

20221020_104142.jpg

20221020_104236.jpg

20221020_104341(0).jpg

Thanks for sharing this update. Looking great so far Armen and i definitely think now with the post-op 1st headwash all done, it definitely helps properly show the framing to be expected and it looks great. 

Those temple points are looking great too and donor areas looking well maintained too. Should improve further over time too. 

• 2 weeks later...

@MazAB Hey Bro! First of all, Congrats on your amazing transformation! I love your hairline and temple points. I’m so glad I came across your page, the work here is outstanding and can't wait to see your final results. I'm scheduled with Dr Bansal in about 2 weeks, very excited to start my journey. 🙌🏽

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ApexB said:

@MazAB Hey Bro! First of all, Congrats on your amazing transformation! I love your hairline and temple points. I’m so glad I came across your page, the work here is outstanding and can't wait to see your final results. I'm scheduled with Dr Bansal in about 2 weeks, very excited to start my journey. 🙌🏽

@ApexB happy to hear it and good luck on your upcoming procedure! You are in good hands with Dr Arika and would love to follow your thread as well. Drop me a PM with the link if you wouldn't mind.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MazAB said:

@ApexB happy to hear it and good luck on your upcoming procedure! You are in good hands with Dr Arika and would love to follow your thread as well. Drop me a PM with the link if you wouldn't mind.

Thank you, bro! And will do! 

One month update: 

Hi everyone. With the majority of the shedding behind me, I’m officially in the ugly phase heading into month 2. The biggest change this time around is the addition of oral minoxidil. 

As a reminder, I'm taking Dutasteride once a week, Finasteride 6 days a week, and just started 2.5mg of Oral Minoxidil daily. I will soon switch to 1.25mg of oral minoxidil during the day and 5% topical minoxidil at night once I feel my scalp is ready at the 5 or 6 week mark. 

Everything seems pretty normal this time around. Much cleaner scalp all around comparatively to my 1st procedure. Just some minor redness right at the hairline which is to be expected.

I've listed my current daily supplement stack for the hair. Only new additions are NAC and Pea Protein. 

Benefits of NAC for the hair: Helps remove free radicals and toxins that prevent healthy tissue growth. Helps also to regrow nerves attached to the bulb of the hair, as well as detoxifying the scalp overall. 

Benefits of Protein Powder for the hair: Very hard to get enough protein in your regular diet, so adding a little more protein in powder form is the best way to meet that requirement. Hair is made up of protein, and a deficiency may lead to premature shedding. Having high amounts of protein on a regular basis can extend the anagen growth phase of the hair. Also, post transplant, more protein does help assist quite a bit in wound healing.

Daily dosages:

Collagen - 12g 

Hyaluronic Acid - 200mg

D3 - 5000 IU

MSM - 1000mg

Beef Liver capsules - 1500mg

Omega 3 (Fish Oil) - 3750mg

Pea Protein - 33g

NAC - 1200mg

Niacin - 500mg

20221107_144836.jpg

20221107_144914.jpg

20221107_145435.jpg

20221107_145938.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, MazAB said:

One month update: 

Hi everyone. With the majority of the shedding behind me, I’m officially in the ugly phase heading into month 2. The biggest change this time around is the addition of oral minoxidil. 

As a reminder, I'm taking Dutasteride once a week, Finasteride 6 days a week, and just started 2.5mg of Oral Minoxidil daily. I will soon switch to 1.25mg of oral minoxidil during the day and 5% topical minoxidil at night once I feel my scalp is ready at the 5 or 6 week mark. 

Everything seems pretty normal this time around. Much cleaner scalp all around comparatively to my 1st procedure. Just some minor redness right at the hairline which is to be expected.

I've listed my current daily supplement stack for the hair. Only new additions are NAC and Pea Protein. 

Benefits of NAC for the hair: Helps remove free radicals and toxins that prevent healthy tissue growth. Helps also to regrow nerves attached to the bulb of the hair, as well as detoxifying the scalp overall. 

Benefits of Protein Powder for the hair: Very hard to get enough protein in your regular diet, so adding a little more protein in powder form is the best way to meet that requirement. Hair is made up of protein, and a deficiency may lead to premature shedding. Having high amounts of protein on a regular basis can extend the anagen growth phase of the hair. Also, post transplant, more protein does help assist quite a bit in wound healing.

Daily dosages:

Collagen - 12g 

Hyaluronic Acid - 200mg

D3 - 5000 IU

MSM - 1000mg

Pea Protein - 33g

NAC - 1200mg

Niacin - 500mg

20221107_144836.jpg

20221107_144914.jpg

20221107_145435.jpg

20221107_145938.jpg

Protein is also good to build lean muscle ;)

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

6 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Protein is also good to build lean muscle ;)

I could not agree more. It has helped big time for me in that category! I will say though, that if none of these supplements I take benefit the hair, I'd still take them because of the vast benefit in so many other areas of overall body health and wellness.

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

One month update: 

Daily dosages:

Collagen - 12g 

Hyaluronic Acid - 200mg

D3 - 5000 IU

MSM - 1000mg

Pea Protein - 33g

NAC - 1200mg

Niacin - 500mg

20221107_144836.jpg

20221107_144914.jpg

20221107_145435.jpg

20221107_145938.jpg

I think the fact that the first hair transplant set such a good foundation, the new shedding phase atm anyway doesn't look so jarring at all and you should still fingers crossed look great. 

The new design and everything now a month post-op definitely has come together quite well in terms of showing off the potential after post-op swelling and redness has abated more. 

Going to hopefully be a fantastic result for you Armen and truly deserved after such a long and challenging journey with your hair loss. Can't wait to see it. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, MazAB said:

One month update: 

Daily dosages:

Collagen - 12g 

Hyaluronic Acid - 200mg

D3 - 5000 IU

MSM - 1000mg

Pea Protein - 33g

NAC - 1200mg

Niacin - 500mg

20221107_144836.jpg

20221107_144914.jpg

20221107_145435.jpg

20221107_145938.jpg

A month already! 😮 

Youre going to fly through this no issues and it looks sharp even at this early stage. I can really incision how this will look. In just a couple more months this will already be shaping up really nicely given the quality of the previous work’s foundation. 

Im just talking to Dr P & my coordinator, Rishab, about round number 2 for me so this update has me excited!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I think the fact that the first hair transplant set such a good foundation, the new shedding phase atm anyway doesn't look so jarring at all and you should still fingers crossed look great. 

The new design and everything now a month post-op definitely has come together quite well in terms of showing off the potential after post-op swelling and redness has abated more. 

Going to hopefully be a fantastic result for you Armen and truly deserved after such a long and challenging journey with your hair loss. Can't wait to see it. 

I can always count of a very informed and well thought assessment from you Kamran! Always appreciated my friend.😉