Norwood Grade 7 baldness result I Hair Restoration I Transformation of Karl @Eugenix Hair Sciences

Norwood Grade 7 baldness result I Hair Restoration I Transformation of Karl @Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Like 3

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks SLA...

I wanted to showcase the result in the harshest possible scenario for full transparency..ie outdoor broad daylight sunshine on what was Ireland’s sunniest day of the year so far..along with no fibres ...

I’ll be uploading some before and after fibres added pics next week for my official 18 month sign off (23 June )..it looks a million dollars with just a sprinkling of the magic dust !! ...as I’ve full coverage albeit light in crown and side part ..

Ive embraced the use of fibres until the full result of procedure 2 arrives and probably will still Chuck a few in even then truth be known ..#hairgreed🙂

thanks to everyone for all your continued support throughout my journey ...it’s been really appreciated 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks SLA...

I wanted to showcase the result in the harshest possible scenario for full transparency..ie outdoor broad daylight sunshine on what was Ireland’s sunniest day of the year so far..along with no fibres ...

I’ll be uploading some before and after fibres added pics next week for my official 18 month sign off (23 June )..it looks a million dollars with just a sprinkling of the magic dust !! ...as I’ve full coverage albeit light in crown and side part ..

Ive embraced the use of fibres until the full result of procedure 2 arrives and probably will still Chuck a few in even then truth be known ..#hairgreed🙂

thanks to everyone for all your continued support throughout my journey ...it’s been really appreciated 

I appreciate that @Zoomsterand was thinking the same things such as "wow....looks good even in harshest of light" kind of thing! I am sure looks even fuller not in harshest lights and super dense with fibers.

Looking forward to seeing your post!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kirkland said:

@Zoomsterdid Eugenix do a measurement of the caliber of your donor area? It looks like your donor area is thick. We have similar hair loss patterns and likely similar donor characteristics.

I will let @Zoomsterconfirm, but I am pretty sure he mentioned that he has fine hair and not the greatest donor which made this result stand out.

2 hours ago, kirkland said:

@Zoomsterdid Eugenix do a measurement of the caliber of your donor area? It looks like your donor area is thick. We have similar hair loss patterns and likely similar donor characteristics.

Hi Kirkland 

My donor area was a great cause of concern for me as i was convinced i had Dupa ..so convinced in fact that i went to the trouble of spending 200 euro for a consultation with a HT doc in Ireland for the sole purpose of confirming my suitability for a procedure...this was after i had already paid deposit to Eugenix but i was having concerns closer to my date of surgery..Dr Sethi had assured me " no Dupa present "...and he was proven correct...

Dr Andre Nel diagnosed no Dupa but i had below average donor and that the only way he could harvest 3,500 would be by a combo of FUT,FUE and Beard !!!...i would have to forget about crown

Both Dr Arika and Dr Sethi basically gave my  scalp a good eyeballing and inspection ( no apparatus was used)...and suggested my donor was good...

Z

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Zoomster your results are absolutely incredible definitely one of the best.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey @Zoomster looking sexy as ever!😎  If you don't mind me asking what package from Eugenix did you go with for the upcoming 2nd procedure?

Absolutely stellar results. I myself will be heading over to Eugenix March 2022.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Kirkland 

My donor area was a great cause of concern for me as i was convinced i had Dupa ..so convinced in fact that i went to the trouble of spending 200 euro for a consultation with a HT doc in Ireland for the sole purpose of confirming my suitability for a procedure...this was after i had already paid deposit to Eugenix but i was having concerns closer to my date of surgery..Dr Sethi had assured me " no Dupa present "...and he was proven correct...

Dr Andre Nel diagnosed no Dupa but i had below average donor and that the only way he could harvest 3,500 would be by a combo of FUT,FUE and Beard !!!...i would have to forget about crown

Both Dr Arika and Dr Sethi basically gave my  scalp a good eyeballing and inspection ( no apparatus was used)...and suggested my donor was good...

This just blows my mind. I remember @Zoomstermentioning this previously. Eugenix has already managed to harvest 5,600 scalp grafts and was told by Dr. Arika that he had around 2k more scalp grafts to harvest.

I also believe @Zoomstermentioning that he was previously rejected as a candidate by Dr. Farjo years back via photo submission.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SLA said:

This just blows my mind. I remember @Zoomstermentioning this previously. Eugenix has already managed to harvest 5,600 scalp grafts and was told by Dr. Arika that he had around 2k more scalp grafts to harvest.

I also believe @Zoomstermentioning that he was previously rejected as a candidate by Dr. Farjo years back via photo submission.

Thats all correct ..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MazAB said:

Hey @Zoomster looking sexy as ever!😎  If you don't mind me asking what package from Eugenix did you go with for the upcoming 2nd procedure?

Absolutely stellar results. I myself will be heading over to Eugenix March 2022.

Im going for exclusive package again ..RS 120 per graft plus GST..however only Dr Arika is involved with 2nd procedure..i had botb Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika first time around .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

@Zoomsterhow evident is the scarring in your beard? Can you notice it with a wet shave? If you don’t mind, could you share some pictures of the scarring?

Hi there ...

it’s pretty much invisible to the naked eye ..the beard extraction / recovery is a cinch( no signs of any procedure after around 48 hours ) ....you may of noticed I’ve hardly ever referred to the beard element of my HT throughout my journey ..I keep forgetting I had beard work done to be honest 

85CE076A-24A2-42BB-B1D1-F51F1BB410A4.jpeg

CB79A1FA-3049-4F6D-B690-4913287D6867.jpeg

CD097DAA-1021-432F-BFC6-B422F01DE270.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2