I want completed results from patients.

Hi i would like to see the outcome of patients that had a transplant from start to the end. Many people dont complete their posts, why cause of a bad transplant. This is what matters in my opinion and not pictures posted from clinics where they post the best resaults they have got and they just choose what to show.

I would like the consults to complete the threads if possible of patients cause i know they have follow up and send pics to the diffrent clinics.

If i would have a perfect or a good transplant i would show every1, if not maybe i woudnt so i suggest the consults to show pictures of cases that have stopped.

I never trust results cause its simple they choose the best ones maybe they do 100 transplants in a month and they just show us 10 cases, so the success in 10%.

I only trust people that post their process from start to end.

If the consults can update us on cases that is not completed it would be awesome.

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

Yeah I totally agree, you get all these clinics posting there own threads. Obviously the best ones and some with only minimal work.

I agree, they have the pics in the clinics cause they have follow ups. Why not put them up on patients that started a thread and then stopped it. 

Hairman, you've hit on a subject that's important not only to the patient, but for the entire industry.  Companies, doctors, consultants, battle with this same issue every day.  Do you know how difficult it is to have a patient post results on line? But we are all human and there has to be an angle to prompt us to do something.  

I agree,  you will only see the "best" from HT outfits. That's why it is important to come to a group such as this one.  People will post and share their experience.  Part of the research.

Once you've chosen the doctor/clinic, call them. Ask if you can talk to a few of the patients they've serviced.  Reputable places will have a list.....This ought to help. 

Lastly, when a bad transplant is involved, patients tend to visit other clinics to find a fix.  Be mindful of this and ask.  Perhaps following this thread will also give you some insight.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

I do agree that it would be ideal if patients followed through till the end, genuine patient reviews are far more trustworthy than clinic posted results, which tend to be cherry picked. I guess some patients don't for a few reasons, a couple I can think of are that a patient has had such a good result that they no longer consciously think about their hair, or a patient has had a bad result and have bigger problems than keeping the forum updated, in the case of the latter you have to feel for the patient and really appreciate when a patient in that situation posts updates.

Edited by Huncholini

39 minutes ago, Huncholini said:

I do agree that it would be ideal if patients followed through till the end, genuine patient reviews are far more trustworthy than clinic posted results, which tend to be cherry picked. I guess some patients don't for a few reasons, a couple I can think of are that a patient has had such a good result that they no longer consciously think about their hair, or a patient has had a bad result and have bigger problems than keeping the forum updated, in the case of the latter you have to feel for the patient and really appreciate when a patient in that situation posts updates.

Yeah or maybe they get results that aren't bad enough to be here gathering opinions to bolster their "case" to go back to the clinic to complain and ask for refund / additional grafts. And the results aren't so amazing that they're here to share their lovely locks with us.

I'd like to see more results all the same either way.

2 hours ago, LaserCaps said:

Hairman, you've hit on a subject that's important not only to the patient, but for the entire industry.  Companies, doctors, consultants, battle with this same issue every day.  Do you know how difficult it is to have a patient post results on line? But we are all human and there has to be an angle to prompt us to do something.  

I agree,  you will only see the "best" from HT outfits. That's why it is important to come to a group such as this one.  People will post and share their experience.  Part of the research.

Once you've chosen the doctor/clinic, call them. Ask if you can talk to a few of the patients they've serviced.  Reputable places will have a list.....This ought to help. 

Lastly, when a bad transplant is involved, patients tend to visit other clinics to find a fix.  Be mindful of this and ask.  Perhaps following this thread will also give you some insight.

I have done a hair transplant, i will start to post my experience when i am at 2 month mark.

The consults are just given the best transplants to post, thats kind of bullshit in my opinion. I would like to follow a transplant from start with all information. Hair thickness, hair type and so on. I would like 2-3 patients a week from the consults from start today to the end after 1 year. Not finish ones that they are saticefied with to post. 

8 hours ago, _Hairman_ said:

Hi i would like to see the outcome of patients that had a transplant from start to the end. Many people dont complete their posts, why cause of a bad transplant. This is what matters in my opinion and not pictures posted from clinics where they post the best resaults they have got and they just choose what to show.

I would like the consults to complete the threads if possible of patients cause i know they have follow up and send pics to the diffrent clinics.

If i would have a perfect or a good transplant i would show every1, if not maybe i woudnt so i suggest the consults to show pictures of cases that have stopped.

I never trust results cause its simple they choose the best ones maybe they do 100 transplants in a month and they just show us 10 cases, so the success in 10%.

I only trust people that post their process from start to end.

If the consults can update us on cases that is not completed it would be  Plenty of stories on this forum!!

Edited by Guy73

40 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

That’s because most transplants with 1 or even 2 passes are far from perfect! Sure they look good in your car and maybe most rooms inside your house but the reality is once you step outside in the real world people can spot a unnatural density. Now of course if you don’t push your hair back or use concealer this helps a ton. Take this guy for instance below. He been on his channel for a while showing his best side talking about going to the best doctors in the business and the truth of matter is even with all his knowledge and regimen and 3 passes it’s hard to believe he still needs a 4th to get the hairline better. At the end of the day we all know the truth once you get it done. It’s not magic and results do vary no matter what doctor you see . Just happy I am one of the lucky ones but then again I went all out myself to get the results I am happy with . I tell you what not one time have I seen someone stare at my hairline at this point and I wear my hair up all the time. Good luck!! Plenty of stories on this forum!!

Just 2 should be enough with good doctor. McGrath is not exactly the most elite and not really known for achieving great density. The guy in the video would have more dense hairline in one go with Dr Hasson.

3 hours ago, nicoandgello said:

Just 2 should be enough with good doctor. McGrath is not exactly the most elite and not really known for achieving great density. The guy in the video would have more dense hairline in one go with Dr Hasson.

I would agree. You would think with all the work he had done in the front it would be more dense. 

12 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Yeah I'd love to see that too but at the end of the day, a lot of people after they get a transplant, stop visiting transplant forums

Well, i mean people that started a post after their HT and never completed it.

20 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Look for patient posted threads on here then, there’s plenty of them around. 

I never said there is not plenty of them but there is loads uncompleted threads aswell. And i really dont want consults to post threads that the clinic choose 1 out of 100 on a perfect transplant. Its better if they dont post that kind of threads. The best thing is real patients in the forum that had a HT that post from start to the end.

20 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

“You would like to see” not “I want” lol. Of course it’s best if everyone finishes start to end, but no one owes you that 

Yeah my english might not be the best cause i am not from US or UK but i think every1 understand what i mean with this thread.