Eleven thousand scalp grafts would have been 22,000 plus follicles and would have produced great density. In this case, the density is lesser because of less number of follicles, though the number of grafts used from different body parts is 11,000.

• Like 4

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Valued Contributor

I've spoken to Rahul personally before and he has shown me pictures of what he went through and how he feels now today after all the work that Dr Pradeep did for him. Rahul really is someone who to me is an inspiration in my journey after what I have been through. Rahul also has the scars and the ink to show like myself. He is an excellent example of why I always mention Eugenix when someone posts a question regarding the need for beard grafts. It's also a lesson of hope for much younger people who post here and have made the mistake of having a bad hair transplant based on a budget and feel that life is hopeless and cannot see a way out. There is always a way out. Thank you Abhinay for sharing!

• Like 4

Amazing result! Interesting that Rahul chose to have such a low hairline rather than going more mature and focusing more beard grafts for crown coverage.

The results are truly remarkable.

I think it is important to remember that Rahul has insane beard genetics so much so that Dr. Arika said if he shaved in the morning, he would have to shave again at night (or something like that) which enabled him to harvest ~9k beard grafts.

When Eugenix posted this on their YouTube channel, I asked if they could harvest more grafts from Rahul's beard and they said 'yes', however, it would completely deplete the beard hair.

They say most men can harvest ~3-4k beard grafts without affecting the cosmesis of the beard.

• Like 2

Really interesting case !

Does he have any more intentions in returning for a 4th pass to further cover the crown area ?

What type and how many grafts does he have left? 

Do Eugenix recommend patients with this amount of chest and beard hair transplanted to take finasteride ? 

• Administrators

Absolutely YES!!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I've spoken to Rahul personally before and he has shown me pictures of what he went through and how he feels now today after all the work that Dr Pradeep did for him. Rahul really is someone who to me is an inspiration in my journey after what I have been through. Rahul also has the scars and the ink to show like myself. He is an excellent example of why I always mention Eugenix when someone posts a question regarding the need for beard grafts. It's also a lesson of hope for much younger people who post here and have made the mistake of having a bad hair transplant based on a budget and feel that life is hopeless and cannot see a way out. There is always a way out. Thank you Abhinay for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

3 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

WOW brought this man back from the dead

Thank you sir. We have been doing this since 2010.

• Like 2

Kind Regards

12 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Really interesting case !

Does he have any more intentions in returning for a 4th pass to further cover the crown area ?

What type and how many grafts does he have left? 

Do Eugenix recommend patients with this amount of chest and beard hair transplanted to take finasteride ? 

He is happy with his coverage and not planning for another surgery as if now.

Finasteride has no effect on body hair but for scalp hair we always recommend Finasteride.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards

3 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

He is happy with his coverage and not planning for another surgery as if now.

Finasteride has no effect on body hair but for scalp hair we always recommend Finasteride.

I ask, just because I’ve seen a few guys mention that finasteride has thinned their body hair, and due to beard hair growth being dependent on DHT - I would be keen to know when a patient has this much beard and chest hair transplanted, whether a DHT blocker would in this case be potentially detrimental.

19 hours ago, Myloloves said:

Thanks for sharing this video here. Can we make the choice within the donor areas available? Or it has to be on the specifics? 

Preferred is Scalp then beard and then body hair for the better and natural results.   

Kind Regards

On 4/30/2021 at 11:52 AM, Curious25 said:

I ask, just because I’ve seen a few guys mention that finasteride has thinned their body hair, and due to beard hair growth being dependent on DHT - I would be keen to know when a patient has this much beard and chest hair transplanted, whether a DHT blocker would in this case be potentially detrimental.

As per our experience we have not seen cases where beard growth is hampered because of DHT blocker.

Kind Regards