3020 grafts with Eugenix, New Delhi, India on 04 April 2021

Jarvis

Hi Everyone,

I will be sharing my hair transplant experiences with Eugenix in this thread. 

I started balding at a very early age of around 18. Slowly my hair started to recede from frontal hairline to a point where I almost lost the frontal portion. Currently, I'm at 28  and has NW stage of 3V and has also lost the crown portion. So I started looking for a good hair transplant doctor in India. After a long research of 2 years, I finally made my decision to do my hair transplant from Eugenix, India.  Dr. Arika Bansal suggested me around 3000 grafts from the scalp area.

On first day of HT i.e on 3rd April, My scalp and hair was looked at and I was taken to a room where Dr. Arika drew my hairline. She gave me two options, So I finally settled to one.

I changed into sterile clothes for the surgery room and was taken to the operation theatre. After giving local anesthesia, slits were being made. You will feel a little bit of pain only while having the anesthesia. After that you won't be having any discomfort. So, around 3000 slits were made on that day.

The next day i.e on 4th April, my surgery started by extracting the grafts from donor area and simultaneously implanting into the recipient area. One PRP was also done in between the procedure. So finally they implanted around 3000 grafts. I was given medicines and instructions to follow up for the next 7 days. I'm very thankful to Eugenix team for the help and support they provided and special thanks to the technicians for taking utmost care.

I will be posting my pictures and full journey of hair transplant in this thread. Hope I will be having a head full of Hairs one day !!

Thank you All

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent write up ! Thanks for detailing your journey so far. Work looks super refined as we have come to expect. I wish you all the best 👏 Please keep us updated, many thanks 🙏 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Excellent write up ! Thanks for detailing your journey so far. Work looks super refined as we have come to expect. I wish you all the best 👏 Please keep us updated, many thanks 🙏 

Thanks mate!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Egy said:

@Jarvis, Excuse me, I read that right ... the first day the incisions were made and only the next day the grafts were implanted?

Yes true.., I also came to know that the incisions made will be open for around 3 days.

ah ok ok, this is the first time I read that the incisions are made, and the next day the follicular units are implanted, I knew of some times that were done in the morning and then implanted in the afternoon, but the day before for the day after,  no.  In any case, from Eugenix, they know what they are doing.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Excellent write up, very happy for you, I’ll be following your progress closely 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Day 3 update:

These has been some sort of swelling in the forehead area from yesterday. I'm regularly massaging the forehead from both thumbs as suggested by the doctor.

The donor area is healing rapidly but feeling some burning sensation on the left side donor.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:02 AM, Manik Basha said:

Looking good brother,Hoping that you would get best results🙂.Btw how much did it cost?

Thank you so much.

They have different packages. It is mentioned on their website. 

• Like 1

Day 7 update

Done with the first headwash. The scabs are not completely removed. I'm a little bit afraid to rub it hardly. I will try again to remove it gently.

The donor area is almost healed up.

1618240904160.jpg

1618240904176.jpg

1618240904189.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

@Jarvisat only four weeks everything looks really clean and you have great coverage from the donor area. I like how Eugenix has used grafts slightly higher up in the parietal area above the ears where often the hair is quite thick. From your pre op pics you appear to have a healthy donor region. I look forward to your updates and thanks for sharing. This is going to turn out well!

• Like 1

Thanks @Gatsby for your valuable comments.

Yes my donor was healthy and feels to have dense & thick hairs.

Currently, I'm taking finasteride 1mg as prescribed along with some Biotin and Multivitamin tablets. 

Hope to pass this ugly duckling phase soon.😊

• Like 1