My Hair-transplant Journey. Feb 11/12 with Dr. Hasson

Sukh

7 days post surgery pictures 4000 grafts  .85 mm motorized punch used for extraction  have not done a single thing in past 7 days, no pain killers used after day 6  still bit sore/tender on recipient site  but numb as well   

82C1A801-72A6-44E8-9EF2-57763CFDDCCC.jpeg

B9B0F5DF-E05D-48D9-980F-09A8661E42A4.jpeg

Edited by Sukh

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to My Hair-transplant Journey. Feb 11/12 with Dr. Hasson
  • Administrators

Absolutely incredible 🤩

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just hope I get decent density after all said in done.  That’s my only worry now. $$$$!  This was not cheap.  Thanks for all your kind encouraging words. Helped me get to this stage in my hair transplant journey. 🙏🏽Ty very much for all that post and provide information on this site. 

Edited by Sukh

On 2/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Sukh said:

Just hope I get decent density after all said in done.  That’s my only worry now. $$$$!  This was not cheap.  Thanks for all your kind encouraging words. Helped me get to this stage in my hair transplant journey. 🙏🏽Ty very much for all that post and provide information on this site. 

Rest easy, this'll turn out great!

• Like 1

That density is amazing, however I am most impressed by the donor area, I cannot tell where the hairs were taken. Phenomenal, shows that Dr Hasson is one of the best. Hair line is looking very natural too.  Excited to see final results! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

7.5 week update redness is going down. Had some pimples In back of head where grafts were taken. Cleared up for the most part now. I had to shave my head to wash and take of the pimples. So this is 2 weeks after shaving my head. 

AA2F40C0-EEDB-492A-ADB7-6A19E3979E23.png

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 6:03 PM, Sukh said:

7.5 week update redness is going down. Had some pimples In back of head where grafts were taken. Cleared up for the most part now. I had to shave my head to wash and take of the pimples. So this is 2 weeks after shaving my head. 

AA2F40C0-EEDB-492A-ADB7-6A19E3979E23.png

Awesome thanks for the update. How is the donor area doing? 

• Administrators

Looking good everything is looking on track.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Donor area is decent. Like I said few pimples.  I do notice it’s thinner than before but that’s expect after removing 4000 grafts. I will send better amd more  pics next week  

4177EA5B-11D8-451A-B1F2-077953AA3CC6.jpeg

Edited by Sukh