My Hair-transplant Journey. Feb 11/12 with Dr. Hasson

Sukh

• 1 month later...

for 4 months this is looking so so good... this is gonna be absolutely killer. that pic you just posted... compare it to your pre-ops... you can already tell you look 10 years younger (at least)

Edited by hairlossPA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys been awhile. Just wanted to provide an update. Really happy with my transplant with Dr Hasson. Love my hair now. Donā€™t wear a cap anymore. Hair is not on my mind anymore. Cheers.Ā 

I read this and start worrying.Ā  It is important to recognize you have a genetic condition.Ā  If you've shown the propensity to lose, this will continue.Ā  Hopefully you are doing some time of medical regimen to help you with retention of the native hair.Ā  Don't let things get worse!

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration.Ā 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.Ā 

• Administrators

Looks amazing wow

Iā€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Ā 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyĀ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theĀ Hair Transplant Network, theĀ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theĀ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Ā Facebook,Ā Instagram,Ā Linkedin,Ā and YouTube.

Ā 

Very happy with Dr Hasson work. Paid a lot more for the security, safety and professional consistency. Well worth it. I almost have better hair than when I was 20 years younger. Been on proscar for 20 years to keep my hair. Just so once I had the money I could get the transplant and comb my hair once again like I use to after I took a shower.Ā 

Edited by Sukh
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations @Sukh. The results you have now are the results of planning from 20 years ago. The time and money you have invested to achieve these results are well worth the price. You now have great hair to look at in the mirror for the rest of your life. What a way to start the new year! Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Impeccable! Congrats on a great result!

• Thanks 1

Dr. G:Ā 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro:Ā 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~Ā 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~Ā 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior:Ā 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~Ā 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~Ā 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Holy moly missed the update fantastic šŸ‘šŸ¼

Iā€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Ā 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyĀ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theĀ Hair Transplant Network, theĀ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theĀ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Ā Facebook,Ā Instagram,Ā Linkedin,Ā and YouTube.

Ā