What would you do if you would be in my situation?

On 1/19/2021 at 4:26 PM, JohnAC71 said:

It’s worth doing some virtual consulting with some more top clinics and getting their opinion on your donor area. 
To my eyes it does not look super strong. As others have mentioned Fin would be a good start to stabilise/strengthen your position.

Any idea how and where i can do such kind of consulting ?

20 hours ago, Egy said:

As for the clinics, I feel I can only recommend HLC, the others are hair mills, and then as he writes @JohnAC71 you should hear the opinion of other renowned clinics / doctors.

Which renowned clinics you mean Feriduni and Bisanga ?

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Rizgari said:

Which renowned clinics you mean Feriduni and Bisanga ?

Those are two excellent names.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, UnbaldEagle said:

guy is more knowledgeable, knows his pharmacology)

Hmm, im not so sure about this. He seems to waffle on a lot without giving any solid info. He recently did an entire vid about about Logan Paul NOT getting a transplant, then did a video saying oops i'm wrong about that, seems he got a transplant, THEN only a few days ago released another vid asking 'Logan Paul proves he didn't get a transplant?' 

Like first of all, if you're guna speculate on a celeb, maybe just do the one vid...?

Second, just because Logan Paul recently uploaded an outdated pic to instagram of his receded hairline doesn't mean that he didn't get a transplant.... like dude, that could be an old pic... you clearly showed in your previous video Logan Paul with a lower hairline..... but now you're doubting that?!?! C'mon Mr. Plates.

If you get value from his channel that's cool. Personally I feel like he should just stick to doing bicep curls

• Administrators

I’m not sure if this would actually work, there’s Morr-F which is similar, but I’ve never seen a thrilling review.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You're in a similar situation that I was in. I'm a bit biased, but HLC is the only clinic of those listed worth considering. The others are "hair mills"... technician-led, not doctor-led.

I'm only 10 weeks in, but look at my signature for my pics. 

Also, I'm taking Maxogen-X because I was getting side effects from oral finasteride.

https://www.minoxidilmax.com/maxogen-x-topical-finasteride-8-minoxidil-retinoic-acid

Too early for me to say how effective it is, but I'm glad that the fin sides are subsiding. 

Edited by MachoVato

On 1/22/2021 at 3:32 AM, MachoVato said:

Also, I'm taking Maxogen-X because I was getting side effects from oral finasteride.

https://www.minoxidilmax.com/maxogen-x-topical-finasteride-8-minoxidil-retinoic-acid

Too early for me to say how effective it is, but I'm glad that the fin sides are subsiding. 

Hey good that i found you. You mind if we stay in contact ? I would have some questions for you :)