List of Doctors who does Manual extraction and accurate hairline for a buzzcut FUE + SMP (Low- Medium Budget)

alexXx999

Hello,
I shared in the past my SMP results that i did with MensInk HERE, the results have been great, but i still miss my hair and when i'm under a bright light my Nw3/4v pattern is visible so....

Since i can't tolerate any antiandrogens and since minoxidil stopped to work after 1 year and few months i know that a hair transplant would be only temporary in my case-

I'm 25 now and i have thinning all around my NW6 pattern, both my grandad and my uncle/dad have had a NW6v pattern...

I think i can extract around 6 to 7k grafts realistically speaking, I'd like to have two hair transplant, the goal is to keep my hair short and not expect to have density nor a complete head of hair, then when my native hair will fall, i'll shave it off but at least i'll have the 3D effect and also an hairline..

I Would love to keep my hair longer till they last and then shave with the 3d texture because even the SMP effect with some hair is amazing IMO

I saw some pictures online, this is what i'm looking for as a final result: 

https://californiahairsurgeon.com/news/fue-hair-transplant-with-scalp-micropigmentation-smp/

BUT with my actual SMP and Hairline with whom my hairline is lower

The key to do this successfully is to find a doctor who: 

Extract the grafts with a small punch and doesn't leave a lot of scarring in the donor zone

- Manual extraction in order to have more precision and less scars/cobblestoning

- Natural Direction of the hairline and single hair grafts in the front

I saw that most clinics do a quite okayish job if you wear your hair long, while it's much more difficoult to wear hair short...

I think this is because technicians are following the same concept over and over, since I'll be obliged to wear my hair short in few years because i'll continue to lose my native hair i need someone who can make a not too dense hair transplant and that does exactly what i want

So here i am asking you guys which doctos/clinics would you advice, Ideally my first transplant should be around 2 to 3k grafts, I'd like to spend around 3k to 4k max 

could you please make a list of good doctors who could create a natural hairline that will suits my SMP, Short hair requirment?

this doctor made an amazing transplant, the hair blends perfectly, the hairline is natural and the donor area seems still healthy and natural

but the costs are proibitive to me , but this is exactly what i want (less dense of course, i'm talking about the hairline precision and refinment)

• Administrators

Where do you live?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good question regarding where you live.  You won't find any surgeon in the United States for the cost your wanting to pay.  Where I had my surgery...Carolina Hair Surgery is about $4 per graft.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Demirsoy doesn't use a manual punch but is known for being very conservative with the hairline reconstruction. 

Looking at your pictures from the previous thread, it doesn't look like your hair line is too low, so he might still be a good option. 

Tricky thing will be that you need to grow your existing hair out a bit so that you can assess donor and current loss to plan where to put the additional grafts.