Hair Transplant - Dr Saifi, Poland

Rossybop

2 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Oh man, those temple points look so good. You can actually see a natural result shaping up even in the shedding phase. The donor looks well healed too. Looking really really good, Rossy.

I agree, you can already see the outline of a great result. 😍

Wish you happy growing, Ross. Hang in there, brother.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Everything is looking good man 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

BTW, how is your hair growing so fast? 😮 😮

I take oral minox, MSM and use castor oil and still can't grow it as fast as you.

Try a mixture of castor oil plus peppermint oil (around 3 drops sprinkled into the castor oil solution). You can even add coconut oil to reduce the thickness of the castor oil. Indian mums know a great deal about essential oils lol. All of these oils had a good impact on my scalp.

Also, apparently mixing curry leaves in castor oil is a good treatment when your hairs grow grey/white. I'm already going full speed towards a salt and pepper look. Probably in another 5 years time. 

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Try a mixture of castor oil plus peppermint oil (around 3 drops sprinkled into the castor oil solution). You can even add coconut oil to reduce the thickness of the castor oil. Indian mums know a great deal about essential oils lol. All of these oils had a good impact on my scalp.

Oh, wow, cheers bro. :) Never though of mixing it, yes, it is kind of annoyingly thick. What does your mum think of olive oil? 😁 

1 hour ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Now you definitely look like John Travolta when he was balding. 😁 Give another 6 months you'll look like when he was Danny on Grease. 😍 😂

Hahah Yeah I think I'm now officially in the ugly duckling phase if I wasn't already there. Please God I will be like Grease for summer. Pray for me. Olivia Newton John was super hot in Grease and there's no way I'd get close to a chick like that unless I can pull off a totally baller head of hair 😂🙏🏻

Guys I've read each and all of your comments. Thanks for popping in with your opinions.

I'm delighted to hear that everybody seems to think that its going well so far. This is nice news and it eases my worries that something might be looking "off" right now. I'm also now excited to see how my temple points turn out seen as they are attracting interest lol.

Unbald my friend - you ask how is my hair growing fast? I have no answer to that. I was actually worried it might be growing slow. I've been doing nothing other than eating healthy. Maybe it looks longer than it is as a #4 all over didn't seem to cut much at all when I buzzed it last week. I can't wait for it to grow longer lol.

I'd like to reiterate here that I'm very grateful for everyone on this site. The friendly vibe here is great. Some of you I've spoken to via PM, some of you I haven't. All of you are welcome to stay in touch and I'm open to having beers with anyone here if ever we come within close proximity of one another :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I too am grateful for this community, made some real good friends here. 

When this corona shit is over and @Captain Haddock comes over and @BorisJohnson thinks it's safe to come out from the basement, we should defo meet for a beer in London (beer is estrogenic so it's good for the hair) and talk about what hairstyle to adopt for our George Lucas hairlines. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

I too am grateful for this community, made some real good friends here. 

When this corona shit is over and @Captain Haddock comes over and @BorisJohnson thinks it's safe to come out from the basement, we should defo meet for a beer in London (beer is estrogenic so it's good for the hair) and talk about what hairstyle to adopt for our George Lucas hairlines. 

I want to visit a friend in London this year anyway so I'm defo interested in this 😂 Speaking of movies our rendezvous might turn out to be something like American Werewolf in London if everything goes exceptionally well lol.

1 hour ago, BLE123 said:

Looking good.

I think you should grow the beard out again though 👊🧔

Cheers bro. Maybe I will grow a bit of a beard again. I found the beard a bit itchy and scruffy and uncomfortable though lol.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Falconary said:

Hello mate,

How is the progress working out for you? :)

Hi buddy 👋 The progress is going slow but I think everything is normal for this early stage. The recipient areas area are a bit pink, especially at the temporal peaks, the peaks are very pink and it would be nice if they were not so pink but I guess that is just what happened with hair transplants.

The donor area seems to be well healed with no obvious signs of surgery, at the weekend I will buzz the back and sides with a #2 and that might give me an interesting view of the donor area. The native hair on top is growing back but very slow, its still very short. More than half the transplanted hairs shed but there is still plenty of stubble there, it just hasn't grown, I think this is normal though. I started using Regaine 3 weeks ago although I don't know how big a difference this will make because the crown and furlough are quite dense anyway, it would be cool if things got even thicker and fuller though. I guess I will keep using Regaine because its meant to be kind of good. I started using regular shampoo again, I use Head and Shoulders every 2 days, I'll mix it up with some nice fragranced shampoo soon.

And that's it really. I guess its all just a waiting game from here. I wish I could speed up the clock but I can't. I'm staying dry of drink and cigarettes until April to err on the safest of safe sides. Its all a waiting game now. I plan on updating this thread from month 3 onwards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Falconary said:

Sounds great man, really hope you get great results. Can you please upload a photo after you buzz the sides and back, would love to see how well the donor area healed and held up. Cheers mate.

Sure, I will definitely do that bro. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Hope your doing ok ? Look forward to seeing your next update 🤩

I'm doing good John, I hope you are too, thanks :) Perhaps I'll put pictures up over the weekend as it has been requested.

On 29/01/2021 at 9:43 AM, Falconary said:

Sounds great man, really hope you get great results. Can you please upload a photo after you buzz the sides and back, would love to see how well the donor area healed and held up. Cheers mate.

Hey, so today I am 7 weeks and 5 days out of surgery. Here is a pic that you requested. Last night I buzzed the back and sides to a #2 blended into a #3. Here is the result.

20210202_121030.jpg

• Like 1