Hair Transplant - Dr Saifi, Poland

Rossybop

26 minutes ago, Falconary said:

@Rossybop Wow man it looks really good, basically untouched. Hope the results in the recipient area will be just as Good. Cant wait to see your progress in the coming months :D

Thanks bro. The donor area seems fine but maybe if I cut it shorter the signs of a transplant would be apparent, who knows!

Its a waiting game now. Its testing my patience, I wish I could speed the clock up 6 months ha. I'm really hoping for a good result. I'll post an update again at the 3 month mark (10th March).

1 hour ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Thanks for responding, no one ever tells the price.

Really? Wow, I wonder why not. His prices were cheaper years ago. They might continue increasing over time.

John, that's what I thought. His prices are not bad, but the cost of living in Poland is generally quite low (compared to Ireland anyway) so by Polish standards he's somewhat expensive.

Just now, Rossybop said:

Really? Wow, I wonder why not. His prices were cheaper years ago. They might continue increasing over time.

John, that's what I thought. His prices are not bad, but the cost of living in Poland is generally quite low (compared to Ireland anyway) so by Polish standards he's somewhat expensive.

It’s the same for Eugenix. Prices for a elite clinic seem really good worldwide, but they are classed as more expensive for people living in India. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

It’s the same for Eugenix. Prices for a elite clinic seem really good worldwide, but they are classed as more expensive for people living in India. 

Yeah, I've noticed they are super cheap but of course the cost of living India is so low.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Look at the Uk. I consider Dr Arshad as excellent value at £3 per graft. Some clinics here are charging £7.50/£8 per graft 😳

£3 per graft is cheap for the UK. £8 per graft is still not as expensive as HRBR, Dublin. They charge €10 per graft.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Arshad is definitely doing quality work at a reasonable cost. To me, 2-3 is the minimum you should pay for a quality doctor. Anything less and you’re in hair mill territory.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys. These photos mark the 3 month update. Its exactly 3 months today since I had surgery.

Some of the hairs that never shed actually grew. It seems as if a sparse few hairs may have sprouted too over the past few months, but by and large there has been very minimal activity yet. I'm not expecting much to become protuberant until month 4 and thereafter.

I know that the hairs have been directed/angled to grow to the left, after years of pressing my hair to the left the hair seems to have a pattern of growth in that way. My worry is though that the angles/directions will be too extreme, or that they will grow out arseways and maybe look silly. Perhaps these worries are normal though? Of the few hairs that have been growing it seems as if most seem to point at a fairly normal trajectory but there are a few that are coming out pointing upwards and I don't want to see too many of them coming out like that. Another thing is that one or two seem to curl a little.

As for healing, everything seems to be healed to an ok standard. There is still a slightly pink tint to the transplanted zones but I think this is normal until month 5 or thereabouts?

I will maybe try to get more close-up better quality pictures of the individual hairs that sprouted so you can get a better viewpoint of them. As I mentioned earlier I have often whipped my hair to the left but for the purpose of a lot of my updates here I've been brushing it forward a bit. My hair traditionally always fell flat and forward.

At this point I guess I am still excited, nervous and worried all at the same time. I believe month 4 - month 8 is when most of the magic happens so the next few months will be interesting.

I hope everybody is keeping well.

20210310_154138.jpg

20210310_154259.jpg

20210310_154240.jpg

20210310_154223.jpg

20210310_154145.jpg

20210310_153959.jpg

20210310_153905.jpg

20210310_153841.jpg

20210310_153831.jpg

20210310_153822.jpg

• Administrators

Looks great your on your way to a great result 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, IanH said:

How are you getting on @Rossybop?

Hi Ian, I'm not too bad, thanks. A few hairs have been growing for a while now, they are mostly thin but I believe they will thicken up. There's definitely more hair on my hairline now compare to pre-op, but broadly speaking there still has not been much activity, nothing to get too excited about (yet) anyway. There are a few hairs growing out at silly angles but they are mostly not noticeable. I'm still less than 4 months out of surgey. I'm expecting a rush of activity to start flowing very soon. I'm a bit worried that some of the new hairs might grow at faulty angles but I'm trying not to worry too much about that for now. I'll update my thread with pictures here next week when I hit the 4 month mark.

22 hours ago, IanH said:

It'll kick on shortly I'm sure. Your last pictures look good too. It won't be long! 

Will keep an eye out for the update.

Hopefully it all goes well. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

On 2/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Rossybop said:

£3 per graft is cheap for the UK. £8 per graft is still not as expensive as HRBR, Dublin. They charge €10 per graft.

i live near hrbr, its extortionate pricing, i too went saifi, hold tight, youll get great result, 6 months ull notice...