Hair Transplant - Dr Saifi, Poland

Rossybop

Ok guys I took the plunge today and had an FUE transplant with Dr Saifi. Let's hope to God the result will be good so I can forget about hair loss for the rest of my youth and enjoy confidence and cool hair styles.

I guess I'm happy enough with the hairline job and temple corners. I ended up getting temporal work done on the sides too although I'm unsure if this was totally neccesary. What do you guys think? I'm happy with how the day went and the lovely staff and friendly vibe off everyone there, but I don't know if I should have gone as hard on those temporal sides. What do people think? Another thing that I'm unsure of was that I got a PRP injection or a CFG injection, I'm told it boosts stem cells, but I'm not sure if I needed it and it cost an extra €200.

Hopefully the result is totally baller though and I can move on and forget about this chapter for now.

I'd also like to thank everyone for being informative and talkative on this forum. Its a great platform for HT activity.

20201210_021401.jpg

20201210_021250.jpg

20201210_021334.jpg

20201210_021321.jpg

20201210_021353.jpg

20201210_021401.jpg

20201210_194606.jpg

20201210_202558.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you so much for the nice comments :) You are a gentleman.

You got a HT with HDC? :o Amazing! Tell me all about it! I hope it works out so well for you.

Thanks for reminding me of the ice! I'll go put a cold beer on it now. I have a huge forehead 😂

• Thanks 1

@Rossybop I think the temple points were a great idea and will add a huge aesthetic improvement. Some HT surgeons try to weasel out of doing them because they're notoriously tricky to get right. The fact that your doctor recommended them is an encouraging sign.

I think this will end up looking really slick.

Best wishes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

@Rossybop I think the temple points were a great idea and will add a huge aesthetic improvement. Some HT surgeons try to weasel out of doing them because they're notoriously tricky to get right. The fact that your doctor recommended them is an encouraging sign.

I think this will end up looking really slick.

Best wishes.

He didn't actually reccomend them dude. I actually brought the subject up myself, I said its cool to do work at the side of the head/corner of the hairline and I mentioned temporal points. He said you don't need to do them, you could just do the hairline on top and come back next year if you feel like doing temporals, or I could include them today. So on the spur of the moment I was just like ok lets them. I think I want temporal work. And he went ahead and did them, but I already had temporal hairs they were just very fair and not so strong looking so I'm not sure if I really needed them. I hope they turn out to be cool looking and pleasing as you say they will :)

45 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

He didn't actually reccomend them dude. I actually brought the subject up myself, I said its cool to do work at the side of the head/corner of the hairline and I mentioned temporal points. He said you don't need to do them, you could just do the hairline on top and come back next year if you feel like doing temporals, or I could include them today. So on the spur of the moment I was just like ok lets them. I think I want temporal work. And he went ahead and did them, but I already had temporal hairs they were just very fair and not so strong looking so I'm not sure if I really needed them. I hope they turn out to be cool looking and pleasing as you say they will :)

Either way it was a good idea as having no temple points just makes your forehead look bigger and wider, not to mention kinda revealing you had a HT too. Also, since you're not too keen coming back for a touch-up HT in a year, it was the best time to do it! 👏

55 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

Oops.😳 Then good call on your part.

Defined temple points look great and add a much better aesthetic, IMO.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

How many grafts did you get in the end? Did you get a graft count of singles, doubles, triples etc ?  

I got 2,040 in the end. He decided he could afford to be radical because after examining my hair he said there's no thinning in the crown and no thinning in the forelock/mid section. He said he doesn't think I'm going to lose those hairs, certainly not any time soon, and bearing that in mind he decided to use more grafts than was expected. 

32 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

How many grafts did you get in the end? Did you get a graft count of singles, doubles, triples etc ?  

I actually forgot to ask about singles, doubles and triples but he I will ask him via email. He said my donor hair was really very good though.

19 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Either way it was a good idea as having no temple points just makes your forehead look bigger and wider, not to mention kinda revealing you had a HT too. Also, since you're not too keen coming back for a touch-up HT in a year, it was the best time to do it! 👏

For sure, but I think I had little temporal peaks they were just a bit light in colour.

2 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

I got 2,040 in the end. He decided he could afford to be radical because after examining my hair he said there's no thinning in the crown and no thinning in the forelock/mid section. He said he doesn't think I'm going to lose those hairs, certainly not any time soon, and bearing that in mind he decided to use more grafts than was expected. 

That’s a great number 👏 with your decent donor hair and those temple points this is going to be awesome 🤩 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

A strong/closed hairline with receded sides and no temple points just looks dumb, you were 100% right to get them. 

What I've been meaning to say is "tenporal leaks," they're the pointy bits at the side of the head.

6 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

Oops.😳 Then good call on your part.

Defined temple points look great and add a much better aesthetic, IMO.

I keep saying temple points by mistake, I've been meaning to say temporal peaks, was I right to buff up the temporal peaks lol, you know the pointy bits on the side?

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s a great number 👏 with your decent donor hair and those temple points this is going to be awesome 🤩 

I certainly hope so buddy. I really do. I'm really cautious now about bumping my head, staring down at the ground or turning my head to fast in case I upset anything 😂 I'd be devastated if no result yielded, but delighted if it does work out well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

I keep saying temple points by mistake, I've been meaning to say temporal peaks, was I right to buff up the temporal peaks lol, you know the pointy bits on the side?

Yeah, I know what you meant. It was a good call

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

How long was you in there for ? I can imagine it was pretty much a full day for you. 

Pretty much. I arrived at about 9am and left after 7pm. It was probably 10 hours or thereabouts. I probably spent an hour or more in the morning getting prepared with shaving, filling out forms, hairline design, photographs and so on. They probably started surgery at 10:30, took a lunch break for 30 minutes at 4pm, and then worked until 7 or thereabouts. His staff are really wonderful, all very nice pleasant ladies. I took a few toilet breaks. It was a long day though.

• Like 2