3003 FUT / Dr.Rahal

andrew11

12 month update

So july 6 was the official 12 month mark

i am absolutely grateful for the whole experience the Dr.Rahal clinc has given me in this 12 month journey. The whole team has been absolutely incredible from Dr.Rahal himself to the patient care team , i am so happy to have chosen them as my HT option. I absolutely recommend them to anyone going through with the procedure. I got the comparison from the day of the surgery to now. Thanks a million times to this top clinic for this amazing experience 

65C067CC-FA6B-4C23-A5D9-B281730D0816.jpeg

Edited by andrew11
  • Like 4

• Administrators
1 hour ago, andrew11 said:

12 month update

So july 6 was the official 12 month mark

i am absolutely grateful for the whole experience the Dr.Rahal clinc has given me in this 12 month journey. The whole team has been absolutely incredible from Dr.Rahal himself to the patient care team , i am so happy to have chosen them as my HT option. I absolutely recommend them to anyone going through with the procedure. I got the comparison from the day of the surgery to now. Thanks a million times to this top clinic for this amazing experience 

65C067CC-FA6B-4C23-A5D9-B281730D0816.jpeg

Holy 🤯🤯🤯🤯 you look freaking amazing man 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Holy 🤯🤯🤯🤯 you look freaking amazing man 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

47 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Absolutely stunning 🤩 wow man 😯 

Thank you 🙏 im so pleased with the result :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your beard looks pretty impressive also ! Your pretty future proofed it would seem 🤩

Thank you 😊 been trying to grow it out as well see how far it can go ! Lol

1 hour ago, johnto said:

What's the distance from the center of your eyebrows to your hairline? Did they lower the hairline significantly ?

Lol i am not sure about the distance but they lowered by (a couple of inches?) mostly just completely rebuilt the missing corners was the focus. It may be hard to see in this photo in particular, but my beauty mark on my forehead is a good indication when it comes to the lowering of the hairline , where it was prior and where it is now

A5531DDA-2EB2-4820-9F6C-B0EE1074FD84.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andrew11 said:

Lol i am not sure about the distance but they lowered by (a couple of inches?) mostly just completely rebuilt the missing corners was the focus. It may be hard to see in this photo in particular, but my beauty mark on my forehead is a good indication when it comes to the lowering of the hairline , where it was prior and where it is now

A5531DDA-2EB2-4820-9F6C-B0EE1074FD84.jpeg

Hey man. 

Great 1 year results ;)

If its not pain in the ass, Im also interested of your measurment from glabella to, now, new hairline. 

Haha, if you can do us guys the favor. 

Mine was placed around 8cm from glabella. It would be an interesting information to hear your case, since you shared your face pics

Cheers

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gradina22 said:

Hey man. 

Great 1 year results ;)

If its not pain in the ass, Im also interested of your measurment from glabella to, now, new hairline. 

Mine was placed around 8cm from glabella. It would be an interesting information to hear your case, since you shared your face pics

Cheers

Thank you :) 

well i mean he did indeed lower it… it has to be 1-2inches from the original hairline. If you go back to page one you can see where he implanted it infront and get a good idea how much he lowered it ! 

i am not sure what a glabella is 😅 am i suppose to use a measuring tape from the middle of my eyebrows to the hairline ?

12 minutes ago, gradina22 said:

Hey man. 

Great 1 year results ;)

Cheers

1F54B7CC-3EE1-4FC9-B736-CEBF39BB33A2.jpeg

29 minutes ago, andrew11 said:

Thank you :) 

well i mean he did indeed lower it… it has to be 1-2inches from the original hairline. If you go back to page one you can see where he implanted it infront and get a good idea how much he lowered it ! 

i am not sure what a glabella is 😅 am i suppose to use a measuring tape from the middle of my eyebrows to the hairline ?

Yes. Glabella is a bone lets say between your eyebrows

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gradina22 said:

Yes. Glabella is a bone lets say between your eyebrows

I can do it for sure , but what information does this give besides knowing i have a big forehead 🤣 by the picture given it shows about 1-2 inches

1 minute ago, andrew11 said:

I can do it for sure , but what information does this give besides knowing i have a big forehead 🤣 by the picture given it shows about 1-2 inches

Well it gives perspective on how high your hairline is.  Im considering using rahal and would like a similar height for my hairline.  But without knowing the centimeter height I don't know how much I would have to lower my own hairline and how many grafts I would need  to achieve similar results 

• Like 1

Just now, johnto said:

Well it gives perspective on how high your hairline is.  Im considering using rahal and would like a similar height for my hairline.  But without knowing the centimeter height I don't know how much I would have to lower my own hairline and how many grafts I would need  to achieve similar results 

Ok no problem I understand! Ill try and post the measurements after !!

• Like 1

• Administrators

I would say you’re about 7-71/2 centimeters. Normal hairline height for Caucasian males. Afrocentric and Asian hairlines are slightly lower at 6 centimeters.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, johnto said:

Thanks so much! Please let us know!

14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I would say you’re about 7-71/2 centimeters. Normal hairline height for Caucasian males. Afrocentric and Asian hairlines are slightly lower at 6 centimeters.

Yup just did it , 8 cm !! So close estimation 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great result, bravo! 😎 Stay on Fin and enjoy!

Don't brush off FUT everyone. 

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators
On 7/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, EvoXOhio said:

You could be a stunt double for Justin Chatwin

7C0EED00-0FB3-465E-9900-B4113F1FA9E2.jpeg

Good call definitely see the similarities 

• Like 1

View my thread