3003 FUT / Dr.Rahal

andrew11

2 minutes ago, halo said:

Hi andrew,

I'm hoping you get the density you deserve. My opinion is you should have already density at 7 months. On 8th month lets see what happens. I have my fingers crossed for you

Hi halo ,

Thanks ! Im pretty content with the density although i appreciate it 

8 hours ago, andrew11 said:

Hello Giegnosiganoe,

Thank you !

Sorry embarrassingly enough i am forgetting what hair/graft ratio is truthfully... are you referring to graft survival rate or grafts planted per cm2 ? In any case 50 grafts per cm2 were planted if i am not mistaken for a high density coverage and as for the caliber i am a medium-fine hair patient

Below ill leave my surgery statistics as well ! 

20210122_200503.jpg

Thanks! hair/graft ratio is referring to the "Average hairs per graft" row, and more specifically it's nice to see the single/double/etc graft counts. Your numbers are more or less expected for an FUT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Thanks! hair/graft ratio is referring to the "Average hairs per graft" row, and more specifically it's nice to see the single/double/etc graft counts. Your numbers are more or less expected for an FUT.

Oh i see , thanks for the clarification ! 

Always interesting to see the breakdown indeed 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, halo said:

Hi andrew,

I'm hoping you get the density you deserve. My opinion is you should have already density at 7 months. On 8th month lets see what happens. I have my fingers crossed for you

He’s already got good density and growth, I’m confused by this comment 😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

32 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He’s already got good density and growth, I’m confused by this comment 😐

OK he look better but i notice from him in temple area not so much. You still confused?

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, halo said:

OK he look better but i notice from him in temple area not so much. You still confused?

Did you see the video? He has a lot of hairs there, they just haven’t matured. It takes 12 months for a hair transplant to mature, not 7. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Did you see the video? He has a lot of hairs there, they just haven’t matured. It takes 12 months for a hair transplant to mature, not 7. 

Yeah sometimes when i pull my hair back to expose it (im assuming hes talking about the picture) i pull back some of the transplanted hair as well (by accident most of the time since its hard to tell native from Transplanted at this point) Its fully covered albeit it is slightly thinner than native hair density which i would think even with full eventual maturation is completely normal as its not conceivable to replicate original hair density with any hair transplant.

Photos with lighting and flash on certain areas can make any perception on a transplant to be either great or average depending on those certain contexts to which is why a transplant is also considered an "illusion of density" (when compared to our natural densities) its hard to understand this for inexperienced transplant enthusiasts and understandably so , I myself have learnt alot after getting my first procedure done but im thrilled with the density thus far and it looks great in almost every scenario !

im excited to see how it matures, in some instances i would even say it seems like i have almost double what i had before so its awesome ! wont complain about further maturation or 4 hair sprouts although 😁

Edited by andrew11
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, andrew11 said:

Its fully covered albeit it is slightly thinner than native hair density which i would think even with full eventual maturation is completely normal as its not conceivable to replicate original hair density with any hair transplant.

Photos with lighting and flash on certain areas can make any perception on a transplant to be either great or average depending on those certain contexts to which is why a transplant is also considered an "illusion of density" (when compared to our natural densities) its hard to understand this for inexperienced transplant enthusiasts and understandably so , I myself have learnt alot after getting my first procedure done but im thrilled with the density thus far and it looks great in almost every scenario !

im excited to see how it matures, in some instances i would even say it seems like i have almost double what i had before so its awesome ! wont complain about further maturation or 4 hair sprouts although 😁

Hello andrew,

Oh so good to hear. How much did you pay for your transplant? i hope that  by next month we can see a better result. Very good to hear from you.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, halo said:

Hello andrew,

Oh so good to hear. How much did you pay for your transplant? i hope that  by next month we can see a better result. Very good to hear from you.

You’re rude, I’m not sure if it’s a language barrier, but you’ve been warned. One more and you’re gone for good.

• Like 1

View my thread

8 hours ago, halo said:

Hello andrew,

Hello halo

You clearly have not watched my video and are making an attempt at trolling, if you are somehow serious and are fixated on one picture where scalp is shown under a giant light with flash where i have parted my hair i suggest not ever getting a hair transplant. I can gaurentee if someone with a hair transplant parts their hair and takes a photo with a flash their scalp will show 100 percent of the time, most guys if not all guys do not take pictures of their hair transplant with parted hair and flash. I personally suggest You should than in turn focus on hair systems instead. 

Edited by andrew11
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

It really does ! Especially as it’s nowhere near the end result yet. Many more months of growth and maturing ! 

Thanks as well 🙏 its so exciting , truthfully I haven't had hair like this in over 10 years 😅

Im appreciative for any improvement from this point on but cant wait to debut it and get my first hair cut from a barber since 2018 🙏 

6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Rahal has been putting out awesome results for so long now. He is very consistent! 

Yeah i have not seen a negative review honestly,  and my experience with his clinic and my time there is incredible. Everyone including him and his team are top class 👏👌

He actually has moved on to just FUE now ! I think strip is still a relevant procedure especially for high norwoods who are getting their first surgery but i completely see the appeal behind FUE and the FUEs that ive seen from rahal are phenomenal 

Edited by andrew11
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, andrew11 said:

Yeah i have not seen a negative review honestly,  and my experience with his clinic and my time there is incredible. Everyone including him and his team are top class 👏👌

He actually has moved on to just FUE now ! I think strip is still a relevant procedure especially for high norwoods who are getting their first surgery but i completely see the appeal behind FUE and the FUEs that ive seen from rahal are phenomenal 

Absolutely 🙏 totally agree. Both procedures have there place. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your result! It looks really good and I might consider Rahal in the future. Is it OK for you to tell me how much you have paid for (maybe privately if it is sensitive). Also do you have to wait long in order to schedule the transplant? Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone !

just a quick 10 month update with my hair styled slick back look :) this is in the bathroom with lighting in some different anglesimage.thumb.jpg.78576942c2034a4b88883f5bafd310ea.jpg

773D64E1-AA0B-4C82-9D6D-FEE38D3C0358.jpeg

D1949334-7727-4909-B890-E546128E394E.jpeg

E8E88031-1992-4860-AD41-BBBDAC55589A.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5D216E00-6948-452A-B015-9726F008AA29.jpeg

5DF8476D-3924-44BC-8AF8-F56BE0A3A212.jpeg

Edited by andrew11

• Administrators

Wow dude that is quite a drastic change. Super impressive thanks for sharing face pictures, it really shows how better your face is framed.

• Like 1

View my thread

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow dude that is quite a drastic change. Super impressive thanks for sharing face pictures, it really shows how better your face is framed.

Thank you so much 🙂 i am super content !!