Dr. Ozlem Bicer Review

IanH

2 minutes ago, UK 42 said:

Ciaus , your scar looks amazing.

That's not my scar, its part of the screenshot I took of a web page describing what trichophytic closure was in case anybody didn't know. But I agree that's an amazing scar, optimal outcome.

Hi, here are some updates 4 months after the surgery. So far so good, I'm very happy with the progress. Just had my haircut today, as mentioned before I like a skin fade on the side so not sure if the donor area will show properly but I've had good growth in that area since the surgery so I'm not concerned. 

Happy Christmas!

20201222_183343.jpg

20201222_183625.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Hi Ian, 

Thanks for your advice on my topic, great to see your pics... very impressive results. I am very interested in Dr Bicer after seeing this! May I ask how many grafts you had? Also what were the communications like prior to the procedure? How long was it between initial contact and procedure? 

Many thanks!

Thanks Andy. I had 3200 grafts overall. 

The communication before was one of the main reasons I chose Dr.Bicer. Both herself and her assistant who posts on here were amazing. I cant compare though so only based on what I experienced. 

Initial contact was a few months I think, but that included me rearranging the trip. I had a few video consultations before committing and plenty of messages etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 5:51 PM, UK 42 said:

I will start a new thread next time I post an update 👍🏻, bit of a newbie so just finding my feet on the forum. 

Scar is a repair job by Doctor Farjo, 1st FUT was a disaster. 

Hi UK 42 , I am also considering a transplant with Dr. Ozlem Bicer, i also  like you have had a previous FUT transplant in the UK.

can i ask how many grafts you had?

i have sent her pictures  of my current hair and she thinks she would only be able to get between 2000-2500 grafts, which i think is pretty low and wont be sufficient to cover the areas i want to cover.

she did mention when she see's me in person this could change as it hard to predict over pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking great man, excellent growth so far👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I wanted to share an update, it's been 8 months since my HT. Unsure if I will get any further growth but it seems to have continued up to now, maybe some thickening still to come. But if this was the end result I am absolutely delighted, very happy. 

Always happy to share any information I can or answer any questions.

Some images below, I haven'y used any product at all on it for styling since the HT, I will probably use some in the coming weeks.

Fresh from a haircut here so the donor area will be hard to judge, but it looks clean and in solid shape to me.

Cheers, 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Marco Van Basten said:

p.s what is the price of Dr Bicer?

FUE Automated : 1.5€ / per graft (3000€ – 6000€ for a hair transplant), up to 4000 grafts in one session
FUE Manual : 2.5€ / graft (up to 1500 grafts in one session)
Strip (FUT😞 3500€
Beard: 2500€ – 4500€
@Marco Van Basten

Edited by JohnAC71

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

@IanHdid you get a discount for sharing your results/pics ? 

Hi, no I didn't, I was open with the clinic at the time I would be happy to share my story. We did a video in the clinic also, I'm sure they will share that when the time is right. At first I wasn't sure about showing my face but I've never hid the fact I've had a transplant and genuinely just happy to help people in that stage of indecision, I think that is the hardest part. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, IanH said:

Hi, no I didn't, I was open with the clinic at the time I would be happy to share my story. We did a video in the clinic also, I'm sure they will share that when the time is right. At first I wasn't sure about showing my face but I've never hid the fact I've had a transplant and genuinely just happy to help people in that stage of indecision, I think that is the hardest part. 

Yes yours is such a good result already it should be shown 🤩