2,800 FUE with Dr. Hasson

Flash10

@CristeroI think you spelled his name wrong unless that's a different surgeon.  Assuming it is the same person, it seems like he does great work. I also assume you had it done recently if your are still waiting for pics, so I look forward to following your progress! Hope you have been healing well buddy.

Yup, fin definitely isn't a magic cure, but its the best thing we got. And assuming you use it safety with a doctor monitoring your testosterone levels periodically, it's our best shot on having a full head of hair.

Money wasn't a big factor to me. I am by no means well off unfortunately, but I view a hair transplant as a lifelong investment, so a bigger expenditure to reduce the risk of being unhappy and increase the chance of success is a no brainer for me. Plus the peace of mind of knowing Dr. Hasson did my ht is really reassuring during the ugly duckling phase :(.

Yeah man, all we can do is try to educate ourselves on this complex topic before making a decision that will affect us for the rest of our lives. All the best bro.

Edited by Flash10
  • Like 3

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Flash10 said:

@CristeroI think you spelled his name wrong unless that's a different surgeon.  Assuming it is the same person, it seems like he does great work. I also assume you had it done recently if your are still waiting for pics, so I look forward to following your progress! Hope you have been healing well buddy.

Yup, fin definitely isn't a magic cure, but its the best thing we got. And assuming you use it safety with a doctor monitoring your testosterone levels periodically, it's our best shot on having a full head of hair.

Money wasn't a big factor to me. I am by no means well off unfortunately, but I view a hair transplant as a lifelong investment, so a bigger expenditure to reduce the risk of being unhappy and increase the chance of success is a no brainer for me. Plus the peace of mind of knowing Dr. Hasson did my ht is really reassuring during the ugly duckling phase :(.

Yeah man, all we can do is try to educate ourselves on this complex topic before making a decision that will affect us for the rest of our lives. All the best bro.

Wise words, we’d have less botch jobs if more thought like you kudos 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 minutes ago, Flash10 said:

Ha! Yeah sorry, I wrote it wrong.

I agree completely with you on the money part. I chose Pekiner for the full manual FUE procedure he's experienced on and for the great patients report I've seen. Also my main target was the crown and I saw him doing an insane crown reconstruction that finally convinced me to choose him. We will see if I took the right decision.

Good luck with your journey pal and hopefully you will have a great regrowth and be done with this cross.

Edited by Cristero

• 1 month later...

Hey guys - 

Sorry for the lapse in time without any update. As most on this forum already know, there isn't much action for a couple months.

Here is a pic of what things looked like at the 2 month and 3 month marks.

The ugly duckling phase (week 3 to month 2.5) sucked.. but, from then on I have seen some growth.

I will likely be posting updates twice a month from now until month 6. 

Let me know what you boys think.. some days I think it's coming along nicely, others I think I am growing slowly.. any thoughts, good or bad are appreciated guys!

Next update will be end of next week.

hair update month 3.png

• Administrators

You’re in for a fun next few months 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hey guys,

Here is what things look like mid-way through month 3.

The comparatives are what my hair looks like dry under direct light. I also included pictures of what my hair looks wet under direct light. 

hair update month 3.5.png

month 3.5 harsh.png

• Like 2

hey @jimcraig152,

here you go bro.. not really helpful since i've let my hair grow since toronto is in lockdown.. i will be getting a haircut for christmas on the 22nd.. will update then, until then i would still refer to the 2 month update pic.. donor looked 99% i would hope it stayed the same or even improved.. couldn't have asked for better in terms of donor.. recipient continues to improve - kinda stressful to be honest.. but im trusting the process and being patient lol.. hope all is well bro.

20201212_132740.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Month 5

Huge improvement during month 5; still hoping for lots more growth in the coming months.

As mentioned before, I am not on minox. Therefore, it makes sense that my timeline is a little delayed relative to results of those who were on minox. Thus, I am optimistic things will continue to improve in the coming months.

hair month 5.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Flash10 said:

Month 5

Huge improvement during month 5; still hoping for lots more growth in the coming months.

As mentioned before, I am not on minox. Therefore, it makes sense that my timeline is a little delayed relative to results of those who were on minox. Thus, I am optimistic things will continue to improve in the coming months.

hair month 5.jpg

Holy crap 🤯 that’s looking amazing bro 🙌🏼

View my thread

Month 5 - Wet and combed back

This is as bad as I can make it look - pretty clear that there is still some room for improvement, but I'm hoping for another great month of growth (fingers crossed).

5 month wet.png

• Administrators

For 5 months thats pretty incredible, you’ve only just begun to see growth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Flash must be enjoying his hair, he forgot about us baldies 👨🏼‍🦲 

View my thread