HLC Ankara 2100 FU (10-11, jen, 2020)

3 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

, I consider multi step approaches far superior an approach than larger sessions, so in a weird way i feel things have worked out the best for you. 

Enjoy your regained youth! :) 

thanks @Curious25
I completely agree with u on this. 2x2000 as better (IMHO, a lot more better) than 1x4000

35 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

It's a shame you went conservative the first time round,

I can assure you that, even if you know perfectly what you are looking for, when the head is sheaved is a completely different field.
I knew I wanted to lower X on this side, Y on that side, starting from here to there Etc etc but when the head was shaved I was like blind and couldn't understand where my native HL was!

Edited by duchaine

Just now, giegnosiganoe said:

Did you ever share any pics of your donor? How is it looking?

Just now, giegnosiganoe said:

Did you ever share any pics of your donor? How is it looking?

Don't think I'm cocky but I think it looks great!
HLC made a great work on my donor.
I took this pic during quarantine, about 2 months after HT

91940812_2928437010554459_2450475367186563072_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

wow. its amazing to see how just adding just a little more hair makes someone look both younger and healthier.

and your after photo here ... such a playa.

congrats man

Thanks man!

anyway, i was trying to say the opposite 😄😄😄

an ht is nothing if you don’t take care of your hair.

i put some uf in the front area but i look different because my hairs are thicker, darker, denser... 

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Hey @duchaine glad everything turned out well for you. Did you ever take pics of your donor area? I'm curious how it looks overall, but also how HLC's extractions compare to the couple hundred that Dr. Pekiner did.

I posted a pic above.
anyway, during the last I have a very intense telone effluvium. I look totally different at the moment 

• Administrators

@duchaine you look awesome man 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

36 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I posted a pic above.
anyway, during the last I have a very intense telone effluvium. I look totally different at the moment 

I see, thanks. Do you have any post op donor pics, from both Pekiner and HLC?

Hope you pass the shed soon man!

On 6/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, duchaine said:

In my humble opinion, that used a lot of grafts for a such small area. 
They calculalted 41 cm2, 50 UF/cm2, 2050 UF.
Anyway, if you see the pics, I had my native hairs for about 20 cm2 so something doesn't add up.

99341670_255278432204145_1677932817901682688_n.jpg

99297573_634523117406431_1623860180372422656_n.jpg

I'm also curious about this. I do often see HLC and Pekiner (probably other docs too, but these guys tell you exactly how densely they will pack each area) implant pretty deeply into existing hairs. I'm not sure why they would still do 50 grafts/cm2 if you already had hair in the area.. Did you ever find out more about that? Does that area where you had existing hairs feel a lot denser than before? Does it seem like > 50 grafts/cm2?

Edited by giegnosiganoe

14 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I'm also curious about this. I do often see HLC and Pekiner (probably other docs too, but these guys tell you exactly how densely they will pack each area) implant pretty deeply into existing hairs. I'm not sure why they would still do 50 grafts/cm2 if you already had hair in the area.. Did you ever find out more about that? Does that area where you had existing hairs feel a lot denser than before? Does it seem like > 50 grafts/cm2?

would like to know the same thing!
Yesterday I saw a very good HT performed by @Dr Blake Bloxham and he didn't go deeply among exiting hairs.
I can say if they used 50UF/CM or if they used 30 where I had pre-existing hairs and 60/70 where I was bald...or if they just cheated on me about the real numbers!

2 hours ago, duchaine said:

would like to know the same thing!
Yesterday I saw a very good HT performed by @Dr Blake Bloxham and he didn't go deeply among exiting hairs.
I can say if they used 50UF/CM or if they used 30 where I had pre-existing hairs and 60/70 where I was bald...or if they just cheated on me about the real numbers!

Do you have more immediate post-op pics in high definition showing the grafts? It should be possible to do like @Rolandas and count them one by one :D

4 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Do you have more immediate post-op pics in high definition showing the grafts? It should be possible to do like @Rolandas and count them one by one :D

I asked the clinic to send me my pics.
As I wrote, their post op care is very poor.
They never sent me anything!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You have had a great result there buddy. Really impressive!!! I want sue about HLC because of the fact you don’t know which doctor is doing the work but in another sense the fact that there are more doctors there at design stage and procedure stage means you g set the benefit of multiple doctors expertise. I really don’t think you need a 2nd HT to lose the hairline. It looks really dense and natural how it is