HLC Ankara 2100 FU (10-11, jen, 2020)

5 months

let me say...I’m so happy.

a lot of people are saying that my hairs look great and i look younger...and they ask me what i did.

what can i say?

hlc hair transplant  + my personal treatment are making wonders!

Ps I’m planning a second hair transplant because i want to lower my hairline, especially in the temples. 

I’m really upset with the doctors that told mw I wasn’t a good candidate and scared me to have a more aggressive hairline design!!!! Because his diagnosis, I’ll need another boring hair transplant!

F72485F1-2373-45C4-90FB-6C8DD5086036.jpeg

Edited by duchaine
  • Like 3

On 6/12/2020 at 2:38 AM, makemefamous19 said:

Why? Bravo to him. If a surgeon doesn’t feel confident that it work then they should not do it rather than take the money. 

From an ethical point of view, you are right.

From a medical prospective, he clearly made a wrong diagnosis.

I do not know you, but when I look for a doctor, I look for someone who is going to give a good and correct diagnosis in first place.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, giegnosiganoe said:

Great result so far, happy for you. Would you be able to elaborate on how Dr Bruno Ferreira helped you before going ahead with the procedure?

I sent him my pics and my tricoscope images, asking his opinion.

he gave me a very long and detailed reply and explained me that i was a good candidate.

why didn’t i pick bruno ferreira?

he is a very ethical doctor and he said that he didn’t feel confident to draw my hairline because i eas shaved.

he said to wait 3/5 months...but i felt like crap and wanted to get my hy and go forward...

20 minutes ago, duchaine said:

Thanks bro.

your support really helped me during the first three months, when i was really scared!

you are a very nice person

I remember, I was telling you to stay away from mirrors for the first three months. 😜

• Like 1

13 hours ago, duchaine said:

I sent him my pics and my tricoscope images, asking his opinion.

he gave me a very long and detailed reply and explained me that i was a good candidate.

why didn’t i pick bruno ferreira?

he is a very ethical doctor and he said that he didn’t feel confident to draw my hairline because i eas shaved.

he said to wait 3/5 months...but i felt like crap and wanted to get my hy and go forward...

That's interesting, do you know what risk he felt there was when trying to draw a hairline on a shaved head?

13 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

That's interesting, do you know what risk he felt there was when trying to draw a hairline on a shaved head?

When a doctor draws the hairline, he needs to pay attention to angles, direction, covering effect of natives,  colors etc.
It is very risky to design an HL if you have a shaved head.
In my case, in fact, I'm 100% of the end result.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, duchaine said:

When a doctor draws the hairline, he needs to pay attention to angles, direction, covering effect of natives,  colors etc.
It is very risky to design an HL if you have a shaved head.
In my case, in fact, I'm 100% of the end result.

Did HLC have any difficulty with your head being shaved already?

Your results are looking great so far. 

Considering your age, hair calibre, and preventative routine, I would deem it pretty low risk for you to go ahead and lower your hairline, and would actively encourage you in doing so! 

It's a shame you went conservative the first time round, however understandable given the anxiousness surrounding your previous assessment of having miniaturisation of the donor a few days beforehand - tbh as much as a pain as it may be having to go through the whole HT procedure again, I consider multi step approaches far superior an approach than larger sessions, so in a weird way i feel things have worked out the best for you. 

Enjoy your regained youth! :) 

• Like 1