5055 grafts in Diffuse thinning: Hair Transplantation at Eugenix by Drs Sethi and Bansal

A conservative hair transplant is when new hair grafts are planted in between the gaps of already existing hair. We performed a similar transplant procedure for the index patient who was was 50 years old and who had diffussive hair loss from the hairline till the crown. He received 5055 grafts for his transplantation procedure. Out of these, 4055 grafts were taken from the scalp and 1000 grafts were taken from the beard. It is usually very difficult to plant new grafts in between the existing hair but with 8x magnification, we were able to meticulously fill up the gaps. 

We also gave him Finasteride and Minoxidil which would strengthen his pre existing hair and make them thicker. After 3 months the hair started to grow and after 5 months there was a complete change in look. By the 9th month, he had gained a very thick density and good volume. It needs a lot of precision, experience and magnification to plant new grafts in between two already existing grafts so that the existing hair do not enter into shock stage or get damaged. With more than 6000 cases under our belt, Eugenix Hair Sciences has a vast experience of planting in between existing hair not only in males but also females.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Very good result, so happy for this patient 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Looks great

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Super job.  Looks wonderful and very natural.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...