Dr. Rahal 1 year 3032 grafts

Danny Noonan

Righteous! That is a really bold, sweet hairline -- dare I say I'm jealous?!? icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I HATE YOU !! No Im kidding . Thats a great hairline.

Hey how did you get a picture of my new girl.

I told that tramp not to dress so provocative.

We have only been together for a week and shes out hoeing.

Well anyway tonight will be out first night in the sack and she says she has a surprise for me I cant wait.

Thanks for the comments! I was a little tired last night so I forgot to share my ht experience with you. I did alot of research before my ht and I narrowed it down to Dr. Rahal or Dr. Armani(strip vs. Fue) both very good ht surgeons. In the end I went with Dr. Rahal and I'm very happy with my choice. The Rahal clinic has a very nice mix of class and professionalism to it. At no time did I ever feel rushed to make any quick decisions. Dr. Rahals staff is great and was very attentive to my needs. I really did get the feeling that it's not all about the money with Dr. Rahal, there is a genuine quality about him and he really takes pride in his work....DN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Originally posted by azazelgs:

hey danny, which method is this? i'm planning to go to dr. rahal after i see you , your hair is amazing!

At the moment Dr Rahal offers just the strip method.

Have you shown Dr Rahal your photos yet? If you do go ahead I hope you'll tell us how it goes.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Originally posted by mattj:
Originally posted by azazelgs:

hey danny, which method is this? i'm planning to go to dr. rahal after i see you , your hair is amazing!

At the moment Dr Rahal offers just the strip method.

Have you shown Dr Rahal your photos yet? If you do go ahead I hope you'll tell us how it goes.

ha,ok then i'm not sure its the right place to ask this but is strip betten than fue?

Nice Job!

I have a question though, I see all 3000 grafts were placed in the front

How worried are you about losing more behind the hairline? Is this a major concern? I assume the answer is no since Dr. Rahal agreed to do this

Are you anticipating another HT in the future?

I doubt if you'll get an answer from him. I'm sure he's off enjoying his hair.

ha,ok then i'm not sure its the right place to ask this but is strip betten than fue?

That's the million dollar question right there. I think that strip is undeniably best for cases where there is a lot of scalp to cover, while FUE would be the most sensible option for the very small cases. Some people don't like the idea of having a strip scar while others don't mind. There are cost differences to take into account too. Also it is widely thought that grafts have a better survival rate when they are dissected from a strip under magnification versus punched straight from the scalp. I think that some of the recent FUE megasession failures are probably a result of that. Different doctors have different tools though. Some might be better than others.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...