Hair Type: Afro-Coarse

Total FU used:- 2001

* FU breakdown:-             

1s 220

2s 1475

3s 294

4s 12

TOTAL: 2001

That means 2509 FU = 4075 Hairs. Average = 2,03 hairs/FU.

The goal of this surgery was to rebuild the hairline due to traction alopecia, searching to improve the frame of her face. 

Pre-Post surgery 

01.%20Pre-op%201.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%202.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%203.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%204.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%205.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%206.jpg 

01.%20Pre-op%207.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%201.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%204.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%203.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%202.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%206.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%205.jpg 

02.%20Post-op%207.jpg 

1 Month 

03.%201%20Month%201.jpg 

03.%201%20Month%202.jpg 

03.%201%20Month%203.jpg 

8 Months 

04.%208%20Months%201.jpg 

04.%208%20Months%204.jpg 

04.%208%20Months%202.jpg 

04.%208%20Months%203.jpg 

Comparison 0-8 Months 

05.%200-8%20Months%202.jpg 

05.%200-8%20Months%201.jpg 

05.%200-8%20Months%203.jpg 

05.%200-8%20Months%204.jpg

wow thats a solid result in only 8 months!! Pretty please do you have more results for people with Afro hair? I am African descent and would love to be be able to see more results with my type of hair.  I must say Dr Bisanga your results look brillaint!! (Just need to be sure you can work on my hair type!!)

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga never ceases to amaze me, he's definitely one of the very best in FUE.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Bisanga never ceases to amaze me, he's definitely one of the very best in FUE.

I do agree his work does look consistently brilliant. My only reservation is the lack of afro hair patients. I was going to go for a consolation in USA (again). He is literally a train ride from me. It'll be a no brainer for me personally.  I am organising an online consultation and I will be sure to let the communtiy know how I get on. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Afrohead said:

I do agree his work does look consistently brilliant. My only reservation is the lack of afro hair patients. I was going to go for a consolation in USA (again). He is literally a train ride from me. It'll be a no brainer for me personally.  I am organising an online consultation and I will be sure to let the communtiy know how I get on. 

He has a good amount of results, but perhaps he doesn't share them as much on the forum. I'm sure he will be willing to skype with you and present some more cases to you. I mean this is just one example of the excellent work he does consistently.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for the interest and discussion guys.

To continue the conversation regarding Dr Bisanga and his approach of afro hair restoration, I have created a new post containing a brief video. It would be great to continue further discussion there, and if you have personal questions that you would like to ask Dr Bisanga specifically about afro hair, then we can arrange this via a video consultation with him.

Thanks

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

18 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

What punch size was used? I thought Afro hair requires larger punches to make up for the curl

0.9 to 1.0mm is used, lager than on straighter hair type as you need to encapsulate more tissue to then get the follicular unit intact with its "C" type curl.

Great post Ian, thank you.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...

Great and natural result.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@Afrohead

Dr Bisanga often uses beard hair when appropriate for the patient. 

My colleague Stephen has recently put together an excellent video regarding how Dr Bisanga uses body hair. Its very educational and a great watch. You will find it at at the following thread - 

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.