3000 Grafts NW3A Eugenix (Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal)

DXB001

7th day update :

I had my first hair wash yesterday (done at home), following the process in the video sent from Eugenix, which went well. It was great that Dr. Pradeep, and later, Nelson came on video calls to check the progress and also for further guidance on the hair wash itself. 

20190804_081010.jpg

20190804_081034.jpg

20190804_081119.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DXB001 said:

7th day update :

I had my first hair wash yesterday (done at home), following the process in the video sent from Eugenix, which went well. It was great that Dr. Pradeep, and later, Nelson came on video calls to check the progress and also for further guidance on the hair wash itself. 

20190804_081010.jpg

20190804_081034.jpg

20190804_081119.jpg

Looking all good after the wash bud  :)

• Like 1

The Hairline and temples are perfectly done! Congratulations!

Works looks clean!

Do keep us photographically updated!

Just want to know, which Eugenix center you opted?

Edited by Rawkerboi

On 8/5/2019 at 5:29 AM, paddyirishman said:

Healing is well under way as the pictures show.

Do you still have numbness in your doner or recipent ?  Or itcheyness ?

..........Paddy........

Hey Paddy, there is still numbness in the recipient area, and, some itching and pain in the donor area. On a scale of 10, I would say about 4.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

The Hairline and temples are perfectly done! Congratulations!

Works looks clean!

Do keep us photographically updated!

Just want to know, which Eugenix center you opted?

Hi, 

I went to the Gurgaon centre to make use of their in house accommodation and this being their oldest centre (I think), I felt comfortable. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hey Paddy, there is still numbness in the recipient area, and, some itching and pain in the donor area. On a scale of 10, I would say about 4.

What advice or medication does EUGENIX give for pain or especially itching after the regular medication they provide for 7 days. As you experience this after 7 days also.

Thanks for the update.

........Paddy.......

14 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

What advice or medication does EUGENIX give for pain or especially itching after the regular medication they provide for 7 days. As you experience this after 7 days also.

Thanks for the update.

........Paddy.......

Hey Paddy, 

I've not asked for anything because I was already advised by Eugenix that ocassional pain, itching could happen for a few weeks after HT. I suppose, It's not really bothered me enough to warrant a discussion with them. 

Edited by DXB001

Thanks for your reply.  I was wondering about the itcheyness as it can be really uncomfortable as we dont want to compromise the healing by touching it or scratching to relieve the itch, thats a concern as we should be treating the itch but if its not bad its not an issue.

Thanks again...

.......Paddy.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, 

Here is my one month update. Shedding phase is in full swing currently. 

Currently on Vitamins prescribed by Eugenix and Fin. Starting Minoxidil foam from tomorrow. 

20190827_090029.jpg

20190827_090810.jpg

20190827_090929.jpg

• Like 1

Shedding gets worse before everything gets better. Keep a good mindset and accept that you'll look awful for next month or so! All part of the plan, and you'll laugh about this stage later (with a full head of hair).

Like paddy said, what vitamins? Is it their proprietary pill(s) from Eugenix? Is it a generic set they recommend with at least a certain level of (x) vitamins? Is it a specific vitamin/pill like Tinfal?

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

16 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Looks great so far well done. Doner looks untouched.

What vitamins in particular do EUGENIX suggest you take?

............Paddy........

Hey Paddy, 

They give a pack which contains six different ones and you'll be asked to take two each a day. 5his is standard prescription from Eugenix - I'm not sure of the names/composition. 

15 hours ago, Lennney said:

Shedding gets worse before everything gets better. Keep a good mindset and accept that you'll look awful for next month or so! All part of the plan, and you'll laugh about this stage later (with a full head of hair).

Like paddy said, what vitamins? Is it their proprietary pill(s) from Eugenix? Is it a generic set they recommend with at least a certain level of (x) vitamins? Is it a specific vitamin/pill like Tinfal?

Cheers Lenney. I've trimmed all the hair down to Size 1, and, planned to keep it like that for another month. Just the waiting game now. 

The vitamins/supplements are specifically issued by Eugenix. Not sure if they are proprietary to them, but, since they recommended it, I've got a six month supply from them. It was about $15/month.

• Administrators

The shedding part sucks, but your donor is looking untouched which is very impressive. Looking forward to your updates 😊

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Cheers Lenney. I've trimmed all the hair down to Size 1, and, planned to keep it like that for another month. Just the waiting game now. 

The vitamins/supplements are specifically issued by Eugenix. Not sure if they are proprietary to them, but, since they recommended it, I've got a six month supply from them. It was about $15/month.

If you're looking to save money, you're likely able to purchase those vitamins for less by buying bulk. Regardless of price, I'm still interested what comprises the mix and what amounts of each. If for nothing else, you should at least be aware of what is going into your body.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

15 hours ago, Lennney said:

If you're looking to save money, you're likely able to purchase those vitamins for less by buying bulk. Regardless of price, I'm still interested what comprises the mix and what amounts of each. If for nothing else, you should at least be aware of what is going into your body.

Hey Lennney, here is the supplement pack. Appears to be all general vitamins, but, I'm not an expert :)

Anything that you see there that raises eyebrows? 

20190830_203828.jpg

19 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hey Lennney, here is the supplement pack. Appears to be all general vitamins, but, I'm not an expert :)

Anything that you see there that raises eyebrows? 

20190830_203828.jpg

Have all these medicines prescribed to you By Eugenix ? 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:45 AM, DXB001 said:

7th day update :

20190804_081010.jpg

20190804_081034.jpg

20190804_081119.jpg

Very well done body.

You will get killer hair line 

Be ready bro.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, DXB001 said:

Hi All, 

Here is my one month update. Shedding phase is in full swing currently. 

Currently on Vitamins prescribed by Eugenix and Fin. Starting Minoxidil foam from tomorrow. 

20190827_090029.jpg

20190827_090810.jpg

20190827_090929.jpg

Looks great.

15 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hi, yes. You take two of them each day. Any specific reason you ask? 

No Nothing, Just curious, of my 7 Years of being on this Forum, This is the first time I have come across a clinic which has Medicines to be taken specific day wise, Interesting !!