3000 Grafts NW3A Eugenix (Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal)

DXB001

Hi All, 

Please find pics at the end of 2nd month. (Picture at the bottom is from today) 

I feel that it's the end of the shedding phase. I'm just trying to keep myself from looking at the mirror every 2 mins. Lol. 

Comments/feedback welcome :)

20191001_215834.jpg

Collage 2019-10-01 21_57_45.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this bud. Few more months before the new hair starts growing. I am sure Ill be like you checking me out every 2 mins haha... Wish you all the best 😊

It would be good to hear from someone on this forum using the hair fibres during the shedding phase as I am not going with shaved option 😀

4 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Best wishes for good growth. Hairline looks great. Thanks for the update.

Any numbness or itching in the doner or recipent area ?

.......Paddy.....

Hey Paddy, 

No itching and numbness over the past few weeks now, all good. 👍

6 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks for posting this bud. Few more months before the new hair starts growing. I am sure Ill be like you checking me out every 2 mins haha... Wish you all the best 😊

It would be good to hear from someone on this forum using the hair fibres during the shedding phase as I am not going with shaved option 😀

Yeah mate, can't wait. :)

I've got an event next week and may try some hair fibres on then. Will let you know how I get on. 

Edited by DXB001

On 10/2/2019 at 4:43 AM, DXB001 said:

Yeah mate, can't wait. :)

I've got an event next week and may try some hair fibres on then. Will let you know how I get on. 

Cheers bud. With the fibres, normally fibre locking spray is used as well but spray might get in contact with the scalp. You might want to check with the doc about that unless someone has experience on this forum.

Ah, another Eugenix'er! :D

I can't believe I'd not seen this thread until now. Really GREAT thread, @DXB001. Looks excellent, mate. Of course, the hairline is what most will notice, but because I'll be going for a crown restoration with Eugenix in a years time, the work that they've done on your crown is what I'm finding really impressive at such an early stage. The latest photos already look like the crown work is on route towards incredible coverage.

All round, I think this is going to be yet another knockout result. It's really brilliant to see so many Eugenix patients here, all of whom have really incouraging progress so early into the journey. Awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys, 

Sorry for the late update. Please find attached pics and comparisons shown. Pics taken are from today, which is 5 months from the date of HT

Satisfied with the results so far. I'm hoping and confident that there will be further improvement in density over the next couple of months. :)

Pic 1 - Wet hair just out of shower taken from various angles

Pic 2 - Frontal View comparison 

Pic 3 - Crown comparison

Thanks 

20191228_222632.jpg

20191228_223316.jpg

20191228_223404.jpg

Great results! Your hair looks great, and and very age appropriate.

The crown comparison is a little off, since the pre was a top down view and the current is a natural view.

In my opinion, the natural view is the only view that counts for the crown. Your crown looks really good. Love the hair length too. Very professional and covers any "lacking" areas like the crown. The crown looks natural and you'd have to "look for" thinning to find it.

Your results already look great, and any improvement is a bonus on top of a good result.

Edited by Lennney
Removed a typo

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

16 hours ago, DXB001 said:

Hey Guys, 

Sorry for the late update. Please find attached pics and comparisons shown. Pics taken are from today, which is 5 months from the date of HT

Satisfied with the results so far. I'm hoping and confident that there will be further improvement in density over the next couple of months. :)

Pic 1 - Wet hair just out of shower taken from various angles

Pic 2 - Frontal View comparison 

Pic 3 - Crown comparison

Thanks 

20191228_222632.jpg

20191228_223316.jpg

20191228_223404.jpg

This is really good bud😀👌👌