10.000 Grafts - DHT - Eugenix India - Sep2017-2018+Jan2023

Niko1

• Valued Contributor

@Niko1 this is incredible and I truly believe that this one will seal the deal. Your journey was inspirational for me in my case. I can't wait to follow this final leg of your journey. Looking great and thanks for sharing! 👌💯

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Looks really good 👍🏼 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/16/2023 at 12:11 AM, Xanadu said:

Donor management looks good given the very rough starting point

For the last HT I mentioned Homogenizing the donor area. This was very important for me as I keep my donor hair very short. 

On 2/16/2023 at 12:53 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks really good 👍🏼 

Thanks Melvin !

On 2/16/2023 at 12:47 AM, Gatsby said:

@Niko1 this is incredible and I truly believe that this one will seal the deal. Your journey was inspirational for me in my case. I can't wait to follow this final leg of your journey. Looking great and thanks for sharing! 👌💯

I hope so too Adrien ! I just have to wait another 5months to see what it will look like.. 

• Well Done 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 11:40 PM, Ajamilo said:

Why did u choose them this time again?

The Results were V Good from my Previous HTs, but also they are able to get Good Growth from Beard Grafts. 

Edited by Niko1

• 2 months later...

Following! Looking to your case and situation for inspiration for my own. I, too, am having the lateral ridges and lower crown addressed in my 2nd HT next week, after it was not addressed in my first HT. Really difficult situation for us NW7s. You are looking better and better and I think with this last redistribution, it's going to look really good.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Lets see an update 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks amazing, from where you started its amazing.

41EEF43B-F85B-49BD-AFB0-FB30F2B144F1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

View my thread

Wow, this is my first time going through the entire thread and I'm damn near speechless at where you are now vs where you came from. 

I'm interested though, with so many beard grafts harvested over the years, will you still be able to grow a beard? It looks like they've managed the extractions well, but with them taking from directly under and on your chin, is that coming back?

Either way, phenomenal results man. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I want to see this at around month 9 or 10 maybe with the sides and back grown out a bit more to see if it provides better coverage in the donor area.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

9 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

Looking really good Niko. Would you look at SMP for your donor area? I think if you did that, no one would be able to tell you had surgery as it's looking fantastic. 

Looking great @Niko1 and totally agree with @mrmane85 doing SMP wow, would help a lot for sure. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing adventure. Keep those updates coming.

• Like 3

On 6/15/2023 at 3:27 AM, MAL87 said:

Wow, this is my first time going through the entire thread and I'm damn near speechless at where you are now vs where you came from. 

I'm interested though, with so many beard grafts harvested over the years, will you still be able to grow a beard? It looks like they've managed the extractions well, but with them taking from directly under and on your chin, is that coming back?

Either way, phenomenal results man. 

Thanks, I Still have 500ish grafts left under the jawline, the beard above the jaw has not been touched apart from the chin as it was dense, therefore I'm still able to grow a beard above the jawline.

When any grafts are extracted properly, they are not coming back,  doesn't matter from which site they're from.   

Edited by Niko1

On 6/16/2023 at 5:06 AM, mrmane85 said:

Looking really good Niko. Would you look at SMP for your donor area? I think if you did that, no one would be able to tell you had surgery as it's looking fantastic. 

Hey, Im still Hoping for some additional growth for the Lower Crown bridging the donor area as I'm still in the 5th month post HT.  But most likely I will probably try SMP as some point.

There this guy on YouTube who's journey I'm Following, (channel- A Hair Rasing Tale ) He was a NW7 and has combined FUT/FUE with SMP. Worth a Look if considering SMP after HT.  

Edited by Niko1
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 5:52 AM, BeHappy said:

I want to see this at around month 9 or 10 maybe with the sides and back grown out a bit more to see if it provides better coverage in the donor area.

I'm 5months in and still have more growth to come through.    But you're right at month 9/10 I should have more Growth and Coverage. I usually keep a 0.5 Length on the Donor and Sides and don't find the Scarring from FUE, Visually Problematic. Although when Grown out to 5cm in Length my Hair in the Donor area and Sides look Thin. 

Edited by Niko1