10.000 Grafts - DHT - Eugenix India - Sep2017-2018+Jan2023

Niko1

On 6/16/2023 at 2:41 PM, BaldingEye said:

Looking great @Niko1 and totally agree with @mrmane85 doing SMP wow, would help a lot for sure. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing adventure. Keep those updates coming.

Thanks, I will update at Months 6 than 8 and so on. Next week Im meeting Dr Sethi for a consultation to discuss the possibility of a small FUE for the Lower Crown but also talk about SMP to Homogenize scarring and contrast.

Edited by Niko1
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good. I am interested to see how you manage that small area of "transition" in the lower crown from the transplanted hair to the remaining native donor hair. I will have a similar situation coming in some months. I expect that by growing it all out to some short-to-medium length, that it will be able to be blended fairly undetectably. Your transition zone isn't as drastic as mine, I don't think. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 12:04 AM, general-etwan said:

Looking good. I am interested to see how you manage that small area of "transition" in the lower crown from the transplanted hair to the remaining native donor hair. I will have a similar situation coming in some months. I expect that by growing it all out to some short-to-medium length, that it will be able to be blended fairly undetectably. Your transition zone isn't as drastic as mine, I don't think. 

Hi Etwan, Im currently using a thickening spray/fibers to fill in the thin inbetween area on the Lower Crown. I met dr Sethi last week in London for a Consultation and asked if we could do a small FUE touch up, he mentioned 4/500 Grafts + Chest BHT, but wasnt keen and said to keep those last few Donor Grafts and Chest Grafts for Future Loss, but did suggest SMP for the Donor and to go for a slick back style to cover the thin lower crown. Saw your Last HT was similar to mine, Hope its coming along Well. 

Edited by Niko1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2023 at 6:42 PM, Patrick_Joyce said:

@Niko1 are the doctors at Eugenix typically able to get this many grafts from an already compromised donor area?

All depends on one’s Donor/situation, they usually rely on the use of Beard, in addition to scalp grafts for high Norwoods like myself. Also they typically have a high growth rate and graft survival post transplant, Imho ! 

On 9/15/2023 at 2:32 PM, Technoir said:

Hi Niko 

Should be your 8th month update around now, how are things progressing?

@Niko1

Not much difference so did’nt update at 8th month.

Edited by Niko1

Hey Niko, coming along nicely, looks very good from the sides and on top.

Are you able to brush the back of the crown down or do you have to push it up out of necessity?

Just curious whether that may improve the overall look.

Have you got any further in your deliberation of whether you'll get smp or not?

@Niko1

Edited by Technoir
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 8:14 PM, Technoir said:

Hey Niko, coming along nicely, looks very good from the sides and on top.

Are you able to brush the back of the crown down or do you have to push it up out of necessity?

Just curious whether that may improve the overall look.

Have you got any further in your deliberation of whether you'll get smp or not?

@Niko1

Thanks ! I usually keep my hair long on top and brush forward, although this is what it looks like if i lower the crown hair down. Hope this Helps ! In regards to smp, Its probably another small fue transplant first. 

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0291.jpeg

• Like 1

• Moderators

You could try combing it all back instead of forward. Anyway, it's looking really good compared to where you started.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Incredible transformation already from how you were. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes @Niko1 please give us an update 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.