Why are there no dr baubac cases in this forum?

As much as I would like to see your result photos, yeah, don’t post them anywhere until your lawyer gives you the go-ahead as doing so now will be in breach of the NDA you signed and likely invalidate your case against them. If your lawyer has cleared it only then do so.

Edited by CosmoKramer

8 minutes ago, det9925 said:

There was a senior member on here thats speaks very highly of that clinic, forgot his name but if I remember correctly I think hes from Australia or somthin.

I think this was @JayLDD who researched also in other forums. He is semi retired from here after his second tranplant ;-)

Hey guys - so, I stumbled across this thread and I happen to be an attorney.  Now you should definitely check with your attorney (and for the record, I’m not giving you any legal advice or representing you or  anyone else here so just want to make sure that’s clear), but I would be SURPRISED if you can’t share pictures of your results.  What you can’t arguably disclose (and what clauses 15 and 16 seem to be getting at) is proprietary information about how they did the surgery (the actual procedures and methods, or the techniques and know-how they used, for example) because you’d be giving away the recipe to the secret sauce, so-to-speak.  But your appearance before, during and after surgery?  You’re not disclosing the procedure by doing that, any more than you would be by walking around in public.

Now I would be careful about retelling what actually happened during the surgery - because you don’t want to inadvertently let slip information about the procedure that Alvi could latch onto and claim you breached the contract, and you don’t want to defame them.  But I think you can post pictures without commentary and let the pictures speak for themselves.  

That said, I’m basing all of this on the snippet you sent (not the whole contract) and I’m not your attorney, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but this whole thing reeks honestly, and good luck. You might even have other legal arguments here, especially if you felt pressured into signing this thing, or the enforceability of such a vague arbitration clause, but I’ll let your attorneys navigate that for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...