Hair of Istanbul Clinic

Hi. 

Can anyone recommended the Hair Of Istanbul Clinic in Turkey. 

As far as I can see the doctor there is Dr. Yavuz Güneş. 

I can not see to find anything on him. 

Their results on Instagram are impressive but I’m un sure. 

I am looking into having my second procedure done after a relatively successful first one. 

I’ve seen their Instagram but I wouldn’t go by that as it’s mainly marketing. They seem like the typical tech-heavy mill clinic.

Who was your 1st Ht with?...why aren’t you going back to them if it was a relatively successful one as you say?

Hi pal. 

First one was with Rahal in Canada. 

I was really impressed with everything with Rahal but I just don’t have the money to go back there. I live in Ireland so turkey looks like the most realistic option at the minute. 

17 minutes ago, steveg said:

Hi pal. 

I was really impressed with everything with Rahal but I just don’t have the money to go back there. I live in Ireland so turkey looks like the most realistic option at the minute. 

Ah I see. It’s a tough spot to be in, wanting to get a 2nd go with limited finances but maybe more research is the thing to do. 

25 minutes ago, steveg said:

Hi pal. 

Personally, in Turkey I'd ideally only consider ASMED (2.5 Euro per graft) if you are extensively balding and Dr Keser (3.5 Euro per graft) if you require a smaller procedure with work in and around the hairline.

If that still works out too pricey, I'd probably consider Dr Demirsoy and Dr Cinik but do plenty of research/ask plenty of questions.

49 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Personally, in Turkey I'd ideally only consider ASMED (2.5 Euro per graft) if you are extensively balding and Dr Keser (3.5 Euro per graft) if you require a smaller procedure with work in and around the hairline.

If that still works out too pricey, I'd probably consider Dr Demirsoy and Dr Cinik but do plenty of research/ask plenty of questions.

Why not Dr Yaman ?

@steveg

How are you?

I understand and appreciate your dilemma. But it doesn't seem a good idea to head to Turkey to an unknown after making such a good decision to have your first HT with Rahal. 

I also had my HT with Dr Rahal in 2012. I will undergo my second surgery in Athens with BisangaCole next year. If you are in Ireland, therefore European based and price conscious, maybe it could be a viable option for you.

As @CosmoKramer said, Instagram is purely for marketing purposes. You cannot trust that as the only source of information on that Dr/clinic. 

I recently read the following article which really opened my eyes.

https://ishrs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BlackMarketAwareCampaignISHRS-ENGLISH_PPT_PermissiontoUse4.10.19.pdf

The above link is a great resource. I hope that posting an outside link isn't against any forum policies.

Wishing you the best.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

6 hours ago, steveg said:

Hi pal. 

Last I heard once you been to Rahal he discounts all future grafts to $4.25 CAD  Canadian Dollar (CAD) and that $4.25 CAD = $2.21 Irish Pound (IEP)   

Hows that for a deal ?  :)

Edited by Markee

9 hours ago, Markee said:

Last I heard once you been to Rahal he discounts all future grafts to $4.25 CAD  Canadian Dollar (CAD) and that $4.25 CAD = $2.21 Irish Pound (IEP)   

Hows that for a deal ?  :)

Hi markee. 

I not heard that one before but I will certainly look into it. 

I can’t see it being true tho. Sounds too good to be true!! 

Thanks for the reply lads. 

I have made contact with Asmed and I am awaiting on a reply. 

I found Rahal on this forum so if I’m going to make a decision on a second HT it will be on advise from you guys not Instagram. 

I will contact clinics mentioned above also  

Thanks for all the reply’s. 

Much appreciated. 

4 hours ago, steveg said:

Hi markee. 

I not heard that one before but I will certainly look into it. 

I can’t see it being true tho. Sounds too good to be true!! 

When I did a consult last year with Rahal they quoted me $6 CAD for the first 2500 and  then $4.25 CAD a graft there after including all future grafts. 

Please check it out and post your findings here good luck

Edited by Markee

I know money is always a factor, in life period. But when thinking about surgery, never make money the first thing to think of. Always think of results, experience, reputation and who you feel comfrotable with. Don't forget, this is a surgery. A LOT of bad things can happen, and sometimes even in good hands. It's best to go with the more reputable doctors.