Hasson and Wong FUE over FUT?

Hey everyone,

Is it just me, or is H&W producing a lot more FUE procedures nowadays?

I may not have all the data, but from memory, the vast majority of their procedures over 2000 grafts were always FUT.

Now, I mostly, almost always see H&W procedures as FUE.

Does anyone know why this may be? Or if I am correct?

Just curious,

Cheers.

I have seen a few FUE procedures from H&W. But not as many as the FUT they have posted. To the community here. Are their FUE results as good as FUT. IMO their FUT results are fantastic! However, for larger procedures are their FUE results as good? This is also considering FUE began at H&W only few years ago?

• Administrators

To be fair, most patients are requesting FUE over FUT nowadays. I spoke to Dr. Mohebi in January when I visited his office and he told me that 90% of his patients request FUE. If the clinic is producing good FUE results than that is going to be the bulk of their posted results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:21 PM, Aftermath said:

Dr Hasson told me recently it’s about a 50/50 split these days

They need to update their results then.

In their official website, results of FUE are comparable to average work in Istanbul. IIRC there was only 4 results of 3K or more grafts and only one of them looked really good. 

Yeah h&w do need to update their results on their webpage .. when I was over there I asked doctor hasson himself in front of his staff n technicians .. . How many FUE’s have u done? He said around 1000.. he showed me pictures of his FUE patients that required the same grafts as me. Around 2500-3000 grafts ., n it was damn awesome . N those patients aren’t on his website .. just on his office computer .. they didn’t sign  the Authorization form to publish their results ..even though their results are awesome .. it’s understandable .. why would u want ur image on a clinics website where it’s going to be viewed by thousands when u want this a secret .. I sure as heck didn’t sign the authorization form myself ., so they can’t use mines either.. just like a lot of other successful  h&w patient results here .. it’s only because y’all help me out , in learning n being supportive is the only reason I choose to put my image on this forum . But yet I  won’t let the  clinic :) 

• Thanks 2

I have been on this forum for sometime now and have been looking at the websites of top surgeons pretty much regularly and I still see same old pre/post pics. They should really update their website.

The best website IMO is still H&W since you can filter by NW/Surgeon/FUE vs FUT...while most surgeons just have pics and you keep scrolling to find your type.