2200 Grafts FUE - DR KAAN

doctoroctopus

On 7/28/2019 at 8:25 AM, doctoroctopus said:

Hey guys, quick 6 month update. Just got a really short cut and loving it. Never could have pulled this off with my pre-transplant hairline. Here's a picture in direct sunlight and two more from a distance(front and side). 

IMG_0252.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.23.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.24.01 PM.png

Hi octopus any updates mate? Would love to see how things go for u...

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

Hey man, here are some updated photos. I am very very happy. I couldn't have wished for better results! 

WechatIMG11.png

WechatIMG10.png

WechatIMG12.png

WechatIMG15.png

Happy for you bro u don’t have to think about your hair anymore what a better feeling than this 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, Uncle drew said:

Happy for you bro u don’t have to think about your hair anymore what a better feeling than this 

You have no idea mate. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It has coincided with a positive upward spiral in my life: career, relationships, happiness. Not only because of the hair of course, but more so because I have all this spare mental energy to spend on more important things now that my hair is sorted! Best money I ever spent hands down. So incredibly grateful for all this. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

You have no idea mate. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It has coincided with a positive upward spiral in my life: career, relationships, happiness. Not only because of the hair of course, but more so because I have all this spare mental energy to spend on more important things now that my hair is sorted! Best money I ever spent hands down. So incredibly grateful for all this. 

Congratulations man. Looks jaw-droppingly good - you look much more younger and it's definitely framed your face. 

I am going to go with Pekiner. I've debated this quite and am nervous about choosing a surgeon that will fuck my shit up, but after viewing his work It looks well-refined. 

Hopefully do it early next year as then I can take time of work & uni, reckon i'll be in good hands if i go with him?

On 10/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, Guano said:

Congratulations man. Looks jaw-droppingly good - you look much more younger and it's definitely framed your face. 

I am going to go with Pekiner. I've debated this quite and am nervous about choosing a surgeon that will fuck my shit up, but after viewing his work It looks well-refined. 

Hopefully do it early next year as then I can take time of work & uni, reckon i'll be in good hands if i go with him?

Thanks a lot man! Appreciate that.

I would absolutely do it if I were you. He's as ethical and skilled as they come. 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, doctoroctopus said:

Thanks a lot man! Appreciate that.

I would absolutely do it if I were you. He's as ethical and skilled as they come. 

No worries at all.

How did you manage to get into contact with him?

I tried reaching out to him via the email left on his website but have gotten no response?

4 hours ago, Guano said:

No worries at all.

How did you manage to get into contact with him?

I tried reaching out to him via the email left on his website but have gotten no response?

Just send a message to his English speaking patient advisor 

Edited by Uncle drew

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

8.5 Month Update

I continue to be impressed with my results each day. Here are two pictures, one in direct overhead artificial light and one in daylight outside.

IMG_1096.thumb.png.c6dd962e47408c421dd9a821b67f0583.pngIMG_1100.thumb.png.710d3e8d1d489090b9e5caed6fbd71ee.png

Damn octopus your hair look banging such a high quality of work 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

congrats, the results are great, it cant get better than that.

But I wonder about the amount of gratfs - doesnt 2200 sound a bit high for this area? especially for Pekiner whose known for his usage of low graft count (and a high yield percentage)