Dr. Nadimi FUE

HarryHonolulu

Hey all,

I am 16 days out of my 1800 graft FUE procedure with Dr. Nadimi in Chicago at the Chicago Hair Institute.

I can wholeheartedly say that I am super happy with my choice and, should I choose to have another procedure in the future, I absolutely will return to Dr. Nadimi and her team. She's a GREAT Doctor - incredibly focused and responsive. If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

It's interesting how private people are about their experiences with her- I honestly think that most of her patients get their procedures done and they bounce-back so insanely fast, they just get on with their lives.

She's A+ all the way.

Hi Harry, 

Best of luck to you. I think you made a wise decision in choosing to have smaller surgeries. Please keep us posted. 

Cheers. 

Edited by delancey

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Delancey

I can see arguments for higher Norwoods wanting more coverage immediately via FUT and for cheaper but in my case, I have the patience (and hopefully I’ll continue having the resources) to do FUE again to address the rest of my scalp.

i just really, really didn’t want a linear scar. but I respect those who get it done and love their quasi- instant gratification with 3500-4000 grafts :)

Edited by HarryHonolulu

Harry

great choice in a surgeon. I’m sure youll have great results. I met with Dr Nadimi in person and flew out from California in order to do so. She was very thorough, answered all my questions, and she Seemed very well versed in hair transplantation. She’s also very responsive through emails which is great. Even though she is around my age I would guess (early to mid thirties) it didn’t bother me much because from the work I’ve seen from her it looks very refined. As an added bonus she was trained by konior. Ultimately I chose another surgeon for my procedure but I wouldn’t hesitate to use her in the future.

care to share any pics ?

34 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Harry

great choice in a surgeon. I’m sure youll have great results. I met with Dr Nadimi in person and flew out from California in order to do so. She was very thorough, answered all my questions, and she Seemed very well versed in hair transplantation. She’s also very responsive through emails which is great. Even though she is around my age I would guess (early to mid thirties) it didn’t bother me much because from the work I’ve seen from her it looks very refined. As an added bonus she was trained by konior. Ultimately I chose another surgeon for my procedure but I wouldn’t hesitate to use her in the future.

care to share any pics ?

Hi JJ. Sent them to you privately.

• Like 1

Best of luck Harry! I'm having a procedure done with Konior next year and everything I've seen so far from Nadimi has been excellent. Can you send me your photos thus far as well? Curious to see your before and post op pics.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, raptor said:

Was this because you were deciding or she was booked? That’s a long time 

she was booked 4 months out.

I actually saw her first, then Konior second (who had a 12+ month waitlist), then consulted a bunch of other doctors, and finally settled on her.

she was my first consultation so I did a LOT of work researching people before committing to her.

Edited by HarryHonolulu

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, HarryHonolulu said:

she was booked 4 months out.

I actually saw her first, then Konior second (who had a 12+ month waitlist), then consulted a bunch of other doctors, and finally settled on her.

she was my first consultation so I did a LOT of work researching people before committing to her.

Hi Harry, 

I am considering Nadimi myself, can you send me some pics please mate

22 hours ago, det9925 said:

Harry how are things going??

Hi Det!

things are going really well... I’m starting to see growth ! 94 days post op. I feel it when I run my hand over the transplanted area and it’s so nice to sense hair there again. 

I only addressed the front and mid so I am obviously not bothered that the crown looks pretty much the same way as pre-op.

i am able to put concealer on now since I let my hair grow out a little bit, so I’m basically back to normal.

if I feel good after less than 3 months I can’t imagine how I’ll feel in 6!

:))

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Harry, 

I'm strongly considering getting work done with Dr Konior but due to pricing may have to consider another dr. If you feel comfortable in sharing, what was the price difference between Dr K & Dr Nadimi? 

Could you also send me some pictures? 

Appreciated!

MM

• 2 months later...