Experience with LA Hair Clinic / Jacques Abrahamian in Pasadena?

For my Norwood 1.5 situation...

I've had a couple of in-person consultations with Dr. Benham and Dr. Dauer here in Los Angeles. Nothing abnormal or off-putting necessarily, but I have decided to keep looking and have received a quote from LA Hair Clinic/Dr. Abrahamian in Pasadena for 1500 grafts. I really like his results and design.

I haven't seen any reviews here on the network, so I'm wondering if anybody has experience or has heard any feedback about LA Hair Clinic or Dr. Abrahamian's surgeries?

Any info is appreciated.

tt_front.jpg

You don't need a HT as of now in my opinion. Norwood 1 is nothing.

How old are you? Does baldness run in your family? Your age will play a factor whether going for HT is a good idea or not at this time.

Edited by Panamera13

I started a thread on LA Hair clinic before and pretty much got roasted to just stick to the recommended surgeons on this site. LA Hair Clinic youtube and IG look good, but ya never know... be careful. I would say you dont need a HT now. get on finasteride.

3 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

You don't need a HT as of now in my opinion. Norwood 1 is nothing.

How old are you? Does baldness run in your family? Your age will play a factor whether going for HT is a good idea or not at this time.

Not even close to a NW1. It's a NW2.5 going on 3. In terms of LA clinics I would stick with Dr. Baubac.

23 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

You are a very simple case of HT. Just pick a recommended doc by this forum and you will be all set. 

Thanks for the response. I have had consultations with the following:

Sean Benham recommending 900 grafts @ $6250

LA Hair Clinic recommending 1200-1500 grafts @ $10,000

Mark Dauer recommending 1200-1400  grafts @ $10,000

Hasson & Wong recommending 1800 grafts @ $14,400

I really like the results at LA Hair Clinic, but I am skeptical about the limited amount of reviews here.

I was excited about Dr. Benham, but I didn't like the way they had me meet with this random former patient who was trying to sell me on the surgery. He was like a used car salesman.

Dr. Dauer was not friendly at all and I am not that impressed with the results on his site.

Hasson/Wong seems legit based on reviews but I don't think I'm in need of 1800 grafts.

Still waiting to hear back from Nader in Mexico and Lorenzo in Spain.

• Like 1

Okay...everyone here who's had a Hair Transplant at L.A. Hair Clinic raise their hands....

(crickets chirping...)

Hey, maybe you'll be the first !  We like Pioneers who throw caution to the wind and brave that great unknown.

The only review I've read here was an obvious phony one. 

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 1 year later...

I was keeping an eye on this clinic as well. The doc does amazing masterpieces, judging by the youtube channel and Instagram pics.

What I care the most is, in addition to the good results of the surgery itself, the durability of the HT over time. Thus, I keep looking at the evolution of the HT of a guy named Chadtepper on Instagram who had the procedure done in 2017. He is kind of popular in the social, so the clinic filmed (as they usually do) and tagged him on the clinic page on Instagram. 
The thing is, after the procedure (now it's been more than 2 years), he always wears a hat in every picture😂😂, so it is damn impossible to asses if he still has a great hair situation or not (from the picture of the clinic, after 1 year post operation, of course, he had).

BUUUUUT i jumped on his profile just today aaaaaand the last picture he posted is without hat. Looks not bad, but it is a picture that I would not take for  accurate judgment. But at least is something. I am waiting for more picture, hopefully taken closely.

Still wondering why after such an expensive and great HT this guy always wears a hat 🤔