LOSING FAITH almost 6 months post op

Jdog

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Look man, the point of this forum is to share results and ask/answer questions regarding hair loss so that we're equipped with the latest knowledge and treatments. It's not a place to talk about your drinking and pill pooping habits or how hot you thought your ex-wife was. There are other forums to solely vent frustration; go there. Additionally, considering your drug and alcohol habits you've shared with us, unsolicited, it's no surprise you had a disappointing result from Dr. Hasson yet, you attempted to discredit him and the entire industry. It's just frustrating and I think I speak for a lot of when people when I say I'm tired of it.

Wow, interesting. So you registered on this forum in December 2016 (2 months ago).

And for some reason you are now singling me out for some reason, completely out of the blue??

You know some people might say you could have a conflict of interest there, right??

• Administrators
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Look man, the point of this forum is to share results and ask/answer questions regarding hair loss so that we're equipped with the latest knowledge and treatments. It's not a place to talk about your drinking and pill pooping habits or how hot you thought your ex-wife was. There are other forums to solely vent frustration; go there. Additionally, considering your drug and alcohol habits you've shared with us, unsolicited, it's no surprise you had a disappointing result from Dr. Hasson yet, you attempted to discredit him and the entire industry. It's just frustrating and I think I speak for a lot of when people when I say I'm tired of it.

I doubt anyone feels the way you do, I know I certainly don't. Additionally, it seems Dutchie was sharing his experiences with jdog having gone through a similar situation. I'm surprised any poster would be so offended at a member for sharing their results with the community regardless of who the doctor is.

Furthermore, I don't believe someone with 8 posts can really dictate what is and isn't good for the community, I believe that job is up to the moderators and administrators of the forum, I know one thing this forum is not about, it's not about attacking other members for sharing their results or their lifestyles, we're here for support not to judge.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse especially on someone else's thread but let me clarify a few things. 1.) I created an account when I had the procedure in December so that I could share my results. That doesn't mean I haven't been reading and following the forums. 2.) The only conflict of interest is that I'm more interested in putting MPB behind me and moving on with my life whereas Dutchie seems more interested in airing his dirty laundry. 3.) I never said I was offended with Dutchie sharing his results. I just considered his claims about success rates baseless and attributable to factors outside a surgeon's control. Again, I'm not trying to start a forum war. I just feel we all benefit more when the content of the topic actually relates to the topic and doesn't veer off into unproductive venting.

I sure don't feel that way. I can read posts and not get upset about what someone else says even if I don't agree with it. Shit man it's life, armor up.

Not that I don't agree with it Dutchie.

Jdog, hope you get this situated. I know how frustrating these things are. If you ever need to talk, hit me up. Ive spokent to tons of patients that are concerned. I di not know if you will see something big by next two months but keep a track of your progress and save all pics.

Dutchie is also on point with valid concerns. I hope he gets squares away too.

Jdog,

I understand that you feel discouraged. But 6 months is still very early in the scheme of things. I can't and won't make promises about what will happen over the next 6 moths. But I do know that you can experience a lot of growth between 6 and 12 months.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey PeloDinero,

Dutchies comments are fun, interesting, and lighthearted. Nothing wrong with that.

You are allowed to have a personality here.

If you have a problem with his posts just read part them. He has done nothing wrong. Get over it.

• 1 month later...
Making a request to remove Dutchie from this forum. This guy really provides nothing productive or aligned with the overall mission of this forum.

I hardly think 7 posts gives you the right to make such a request. Dutchie has not violated any terms and conditions of this forum, and has always been respectful and curtious to other members. Nothing wrong at all with him exercising his sense of humor, and if you don't like it, then nobody is forcing you to read his posts.

Jdog,

I will admit that I have not read every response so many people could have already told you the same thing. But I am reading your initial concerns and I just wanted to give you some encouragement. Yes, a lot of people have significant growth that six months but a lot of people are only just starting out at that stage. In my opinion and experience, six months is way too early to evaluate the results. It's also too early to lose hope in my opinion. I have seen people sprout plenty of new hair growth and a lot of thickening between six months and 12 months. The wispy hair if you see are likely some of the new hairs that are starting to grow but are not even close to that sure yet. Hair off and starts to grow as thin and colorless and thickens and darkens overtime.

Long story short, hang in there and try to occupy your mind as much as you can and be patient. I know it's difficult I've been there many times.

Best wishes,

Bill

I hardly think 7 posts gives you the right to make such a request. Dutchie has not violated any terms and conditions of this forum, and has always been respectful and curtious to other members. Nothing wrong at all with him exercising his sense of humor, and if you don't like it, then nobody is forcing you to read his posts

Thank you Stig. I am not a troll, thats for sure.

PeloDinero is Italian for "Hair Money" plus he feels the need to defend H&W. If the person behind the handle is who I think it is then I forgive him and I understand why he's being grumpy, because he's going through some serious health issues right now

Thank you Stig. I am not a troll, thats for sure.

PeloDinero is Italian for "Hair Money" plus he feels the need to defend H&W. If the person behind the handle is who I think it is then I forgive him and I understand why he's being grumpy, because he's going through some serious health issues right now

It's actually Spanish for "Money Hair" but that's beside the point. Like I said, I thought we were done beating this dead horse

• 1 month later...

Jdog did you see much movement from month 6 to 9?

I'm approaching month 6 and hoping for much more density!!

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Deb,

I saw decent change. You actually don't really.notice it but when you look back at 3 months changes you definitely do notice changes.

Maturity of the hair is just as important as growth when talking about density.

That is music to my ears!

Good to hear from others who were worried at the 6 month stage. I guess we just all grow at different times / speeds.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• 5 months later...