FUE with Dr. Demirsoy, 20/07/2016

TheGman

im pumped for you gman its good news for me as im coming to the worst part of mine , i have early shedding ive lost about 40% already at 15 days and noticable redness , also a large spot on a grafted area im worried about loosing the grafts from the spot ? so its great to here some good news mate

its looking very promising and the donor looks good form what i can make out from the photo .

bb

Hang in there bud, the next three months are going to suck BIG TIME. But it's all in the game.

we-re-all-gonna-make-it-brah.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crikey its changing fast gman its really starting to fill , im glad to see it too as im bald red and got a few spots WTF

You are at the worst stage, but you may see a few tiny hairs coming through your red temples in a few weeks and it will be interesting to watch. Now that my growth has started I still look like crap but I should stop watching it all the time, since I know the results are coming. Those thin hairs will turn terminal for sure and I have the guarantee to look better every week for at least a couple more months. You have at least one more month of this bad period man. Try to be as busy as possible and to keep your mind off it.

• 3 weeks later...

4 months today

Took a series of pics as planned. Things are following the course I expected so far. With concealer, it looks perfect (of course tese pics were taken with nothin on). Considering my options for the thinning on top, smp's are qui scary and I find almost nothing on SMP's for thickening effect.yFnbQcg.jpg

qiIFN34.jpg

KDlNQRI.jpg

Rl8ZZzL.jpg

TNocX83.jpg

u11HatZ.jpg

Donor area:

7qsJAj2.jpg

thats coming on nicely gman for four months , your hairlines starting to thicken up and over the next few months its going to thicken , which part are you considering smp for ? when you say on top do you mean towards the crown area ? happy growing

bb

• 4 weeks later...

It will be 5 months tomorrow I had the time to take a few pics today.

bZsJawl.jpg

The same side is still lagging behind but I still see tiny hairs coming through there, so I think the gap will be bridged in the next months.

uvxO8e6.jpg

EThxWiU.jpg

jTWqqsA.jpg

Facing the sunny window

zgrk5FZ.jpg

mKUANmT.jpg

At a grappling tournament last weekend, flattering light, probably closer to real life conditions:

DKmjEuy.jpg

And facebook graced me with a reminder from 365 days ago like it often does, and I realized how far I was gone.

zskDGmz.jpg

gman looking at the before and after 5 months pics are like night and day , remember you still are less than halfway im really pleased for you and I look forward to the coming months.

its still hard for me at the moment to believe the same will happen to me im 2 and a half months now and still have less hair than before the op with shedding and some shockloss.

thanks for taking the time to update your post

bb

gman looking at the before and after 5 months pics are like night and day , remember you still are less than halfway im really pleased for you and I look forward to the coming months.

its still hard for me at the moment to believe the same will happen to me im 2 and a half months now and still have less hair than before the op with shedding and some shockloss.

thanks for taking the time to update your post

bb

Hang in there mate you are just right there, the time when I saw the first few tiny peach fuzz-like hairs come through my red, bald temples. The shit times are about to end you will still look crap for a couple more months but at least you are going to enjoy the growth process.

It's still weird I don't feel like I can enjoy it right now since I have still many uncertainties left.

The truly liberating moment will be my fancy haircut at the end of the summer.

Hey, when did most of the shedding period end for you? This is going to be awesome

The shedding started at 19 days,accelerated big time when I resumed minoxidil use at day 21, and lasted for about two weeks from what I remember but I would have to dig through this thread to be sure. Looking forward to spring-summer.

Thanks, easy drilling at day 19, sparring at day 45.

Interesting, I do BJJ also religiously. I always floated the idea of a hair system/piece but then came to the realisiation that it just wouldnt be feasible given it's full contact. So I think HT it is!

You're hair looks great from where you came from man, awesome job!

• 2 weeks later...

5 and a half months

I keep improving, and it's addicting, I'm just afraid this is going to stop soon. I have a seriously lagging area that's been giving me a bad feeling for a while, but it's still early. Took pics with different lightnings today and yesterday night. If my lagging temple catches up to the other I will be already pleased to have chosen Demirsoy for half of the price of Koray Erdogan who was my original choice. The next weeks are going to be the moment of truth.

cYcRT8L.jpg

TVqRTg4.jpgtRmoTn3.jpgRSLbx7A.jpgSfWzz3d.jpgQUCctqt.jpglYJs2ZG.jpgJoYvysD.jpgB005JR3.jpg

What a difference from where you started and you still have some time to experience new growth yet.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Thank you for the encouragement, I really hope my lagging area starts to blend with the rest, and I'll just take the rest of the growth as a blessing. You went to Erdogan, he really was the one I wanted at first, the best in my mind. But Demirsoy who can also deliver was free at the beginning of my 45 days vacation so I took the risk, for half the price. We will see if it was the good choice!

• 2 weeks later...

6 months: 6 months and one day to be accurate. Took a series of pics today.

Trying kerastase masks(pricey stuff to smooth out wiry hair) and sticking with non-sulfate shampoo to fight the frizz, hair is a bit less frizzy, so the progress isn't showing as it should be, but my lagging areas are showing improvement, especially if you look at the root.

I still had a few pimples showing up in the sparse areas not too long ago so hopefully things are going to keep improving visible for the next couple months. The endgame will be a brazilian keratin treatment when the result is here to finally enjoy my hair. Researching the best way to avoid hair loss from straightening.

If you closely look at the transplanted areas they are still looking like shit but with some length it's blending pretty well with the rest of the hair and it's starting to look natural.

LIM8G0d.png

byPRQvP.png

Ic6qOZo.png

Vlx414h.jpgW4m7EzC.jpg

yDqdWuU.pngQCEdroA.png

ZFuJXa3.png

Wet, worse area, showing a pimple and tiny hairs(should mean upcoming thickening)

NgkZhpJ.pngLS0SXpU.png

gman thanks for the update

coming along great for 6 months , lots of time left for thickening and maturing but even now a good cosmetic improvement compared to before.

i keep using the clippers on mine down to a grade 2 , i can see growth coming through but obviously its not gonna cover much but its coming through nicely.

im so far glad i went through with it but ill wait until the end result before my final judgement

bb

I think you should let it grow at least up to an inch to fully appreciate the result. Transplanted hairs are chosen in the thicker area, and come in double, triples and quadruples. They will look better longer to give an illusion of coverage.

• 1 month later...

7 months:

Hud8CBg.png

88kLWaT.jpg

Worst area, considering a second pass there if it doesn't improve until month 12-14.

RGpsf7L.png

Hairline:

XAH0rOa.png

Diffuse thinning, to be fixed by a SMP:

ZM2WwE7.png

FUE bald patch smp will be needed

IsmrsQM.jpg

IsmrsQM

XAH0rOa

• 3 weeks later...