FUE with Dr. Demirsoy, 20/07/2016

TheGman

8 months post-op. Cloudy day, couldn't get the best lightning for the monthly selfies.

I think it's almost the final result, I may enjoy some more thickening over the nest couple months but I can start to draw conclusions. It still looks better week after week, but maybe it's just the length.

I think I should have started with a FUT to get a better yield and to exploit my donor area better. The density is meh if you take a honest look, but that's the norm with a first FUE. I'd like to enjoy the undeniable cosmetic improvement for a little while before getting a second pass, I will email the top docs right away.

I will get a straightening treatment in one month to get rid of the goofy curls, it will be the moment of truth. I will not fail to keep you updated, but if the result is satsifactory, I'm probably going to forget what a computer is for a little while.

mdj5y8b.jpg

qMforPH.jpg

I had a nasty pimple that I tried to treat in that almost bald spot in the forelock area, hopefully some hairs can show up in this one spot when the skin heals.

njChPsD.png

Bad side where the technician didn't seem very serious.

OJnVnKE.png

3NA5ptD.pnglDLj6O9.png

Let's see the donor area I would love to know how many grafts I've got let in there.

v802eMr.jpgWMGZmvW.jpgIqB4GBk.jpg

To put things into perspective, let's have a look at the horrendous pre-op pics, and keep in mind I was really able to run serious cover-up game back then with that length. I think Demirsoy did a good job. But I will most likely go see a Belgian big name for the second pass because I need to make the most out of my donor area and to do the temple points.

fTh9TkU.pngRfDmn2v.png3nPoKKf.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks great, massive improvement from pre-op. The density seems fine to me unless you part the hair.

• 3 weeks later...

Very sunny day so I took a couple pics outside, at 8months and a half post-op.

puTuinB.jpg

PAjTtpL.jpg

indoors:

SIyibTn.jpg

gVhGruf.jpg

fHTIsPv.jpg

I had pimples on my shitty areas, did not want to treat them too agressively.

O8W6xJR.jpg

0b57F1S.jpg

43qDQ4T.jpg

yz8iD5Y

The donor area

cwNpZim.jpg

A2n0OBM.jpg

xwfk5yW.jpg

Hair looking pretty good man ,definitely a success ,got to be careful with looking for perfection but hey we're all guilty of it. your coarse hair is good for transplants but I actually tuned into the 'bald truth ' site recently and one of the subjects was how thick coarse hair can present it's own problems in the donor area ,If i were you I would leave it until the 18 month mark before I did anything else and that includes the straightening procedure you mentioned .

• 2 weeks later...

9 months, went for a mild straightening procedure, going to cut it differentely, experiment, finally start doing normal things with my hair like the people that take their NW1 for granted.

before

GxNZKX7.png

during:

F8rmP2L.png

after:

eImWrr8.png

TlEVpqK.jpg

xEpKIUw.jpg

The parting reveals another dissapointing area due to a couple lagging pimples but I'm still satisfied.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

11 months and a half

It's likely the final result, very satisfied even if a side has a visibly poorer graft survival rate, and I had it coming since the day of the operation.

I won't get a second surgery anytime soon, despite the hair greed I can't afford to lose another 8-9 months freaking out at home living like a hermit. Life is too short.

I'm very satisfied to have chosen Dr Demirsoy, after those months browsing post-op testimonies online daily I know I could have spend three to four times more money for the same outcome. I know a few patients have chosen this doctor because of my testimony and he deserves the success and more recognition.

ciMaFcC.png

SRok5ja.png

BqcDi9P.png

My whole perception of life has changed. It's incredibly liberating.

I would never have done it without the inspiration that some gave me online during my worst years of hair loss related depression. Especially Scorpion/Chinpoko, Highlander, Aames, JohnnyDeath and Mistgeburt.

An awesome natural looking result. Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...
What an awesome result! How did you get in touch with Dr. Demirsoy to begin with? I contacted him through the Armamed website but I got no response.

I'm planning on getting it all booked tonight through Armamed. I had sent an email with my images along with contacting them through this part of their website;

Hair Transplant Armamed. FUE Hair Transplantation Technique, FUE Hair Transplantation, Dr.Erkan Demirsoy, Hair transplantation

Not sure which they responded to but having done both I got a response in just under a week. Now in email contact with Muzaffer who i've discussed the process with and will be sending the deposit to shortly.

Sounds like i'm in a very similar position as yourself as have been toying with the idea of going with Yaman or Demirsoy and although Demirsoy is a bit more expensive, my experience dealing with both so far has been better with Armamed, plus I prefer the idea of a qualified doctor carrying out most of the procedure.

Hope this helps!

I'm planning on getting it all booked tonight through Armamed. I had sent an email with my images along with contacting them through this part of their website;

Hair Transplant Armamed. FUE Hair Transplantation Technique, FUE Hair Transplantation, Dr.Erkan Demirsoy, Hair transplantation

Not sure which they responded to but having done both I got a response in just under a week. Now in email contact with Muzaffer who i've discussed the process with and will be sending the deposit to shortly.

Sounds like i'm in a very similar position as yourself as have been toying with the idea of going with Yaman or Demirsoy and although Demirsoy is a bit more expensive, my experience dealing with both so far has been better with Armamed, plus I prefer the idea of a qualified doctor carrying out most of the procedure.

Hope this helps!

Yeah thanks that was helpful! I was able to get in touch with the clinic by (successfully this time around) submitting the consultation form on the Armamed website. I just got my email from Muzaffer and started communicating with the clinic.