Hair loss and redness after 10 months

Hi

I m post 10 months now and my scalp is pink, inflammed and tight i want to shave my head but i cannot due to that

This hair transplant cursed my life

Also my all native hair has fallen and there is only transplant hair now with small scars and redness the hairs are only on hairline area making like fence around mybald head

Can someone help me, is there a doctor here can remove the hair and enhance my skin appearance ?

Really i m totally depressed

image.thumb.jpeg.68b3b82137d568d8b1d130b8d0c32497.jpeg

If it is some kind of delay shock loss, it should grow back. Have you communicated with your doctor to see if he can offer a solution? Maybe a refund or (if you trust him) a corrective procedure? The inflammation is probably caused by an infection that can be cured with appropriate antibiotics, but the doctor is the best person to assess you and offer medication.

Hi

I m post 10 months now and my scalp is pink, inflammed and tight i want to shave my head but i cannot due to that

This hair transplant cursed my life

Also my all native hair has fallen and there is only transplant hair now with small scars and redness the hairs are only on hairline area making like fence around mybald head

Can someone help me, is there a doctor here can remove the hair and enhance my skin appearance ?

Really i m totally depressed

do you use minoxidil and finasteride ? How long you had this redness ? If you stop using minoxidil (if you use) redness goes away ? IF you have inflammation you should stop using minoxidil and apply antibiotics.

I would see a doc if it is still red. You have had decent growth. Another behind the hairline and it will be a good transformation. I remember you have not been happy about it since almost day one. Try to lighten up and explore your options. I think you had too many grafts to go back.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I m not used any minoxidil or finestride

I m thinking now if i lost all the hair and only kept with hair on hairline, this is a serious cosmotic problem and better to remove it

I m not rush into anything but i want solution, maybe remove the hair and redistribut it in better way than dense them at the hairline, so it can gove thinning look better than perfect hairline

But if i can remove it all and back to where i start and forgot all of that, i will be the happier person in the world

I tried electrolysis on one hair 2 days ago, and i m watching it

But how i can enhance the skin ?

I m thinking to take the surgery route to remove the whole problem, but i m afraid from the results and skin reaction

I found 2 to 3 ridgin on my head i treat one with cortison injection and it shrinked but it is still there so i need more injections i think

A lot of problems that i face due to this surgery, it is nightmare that i m living since Aug-15 til now

Here is the my honest view. I don't want to sound mean but u want to be honest. You were not psychologically prepared for a transplant. You have done electrolysis, and cortisone injections on a problem that doesn't exist to anyone without a magnifying glass. Surgical removal would be 10 times worse, electrolysis is not a good idea. Additional grafts behind your hairline is probably the best bet with redistributing some of the hairline being a distant second. Chill man. Stop mission with your result yourself andown build a practical plan with a good doctor that is willing to take you on.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks Spanker for your opinion , i appreciate that and what you said is true that i m not prepared for such surgery and i did not know where i jumped

However, that does not mean there is no problem, if the problem is only in me, i will not hear comments from people they even do not know that i had HT

The problem that i have are

1 - Ridging on hairline which give feeling like stone on your head

2 - Chronical inflammed skin that prevents me to expose to sun or even any sport activity, always burning sensation

3 - The appearnace of the skin is not normal, alot of white dots under each hair follicle like cobblstonning

4 - The hairline position that does not suit my case and looks so artifical, a hairline for nw5 /6. With large bald spot, it looks like fence of weed on the head, i cannot even shave it

All what i asked for from first day, hairs on the middle without hairline, just to give impression i m not bald. But the doctor convience ld me and fooled me with the number that he will implated more than 7000 hair so it can cover everything, even he told me the tools are so small it will not create any problem and it is micro needle

And i end up with this disfiguration, everything they told me was lie

My target now is improving the skin as much as possible and make it normal again, remove the artifical hairline and keep thinning look, so i would be able to shave it in the future without a silly round line around my scalp

I saw cases here, people removed their transplant hair and the skin back normal so why you say it will be worse ?

It is nightmare every day, i m isolated from all people and all activities, it is totally ruin my life

I want my healthy skin back, i want to get back to the gym and do not worry about my scalp anymore

I did FUE using 0.75 mm tools

The issue is in the hairline, even if i shave my head a line will appear with empty head it is not right

And now my head is full of white dots

Believe it or not, i do not have issue in donor area, under 3# some gaps might appear but no big scars or injuries so far, and i feel almost normal in donor area, sometime it is itching but nothing like the receiving area

When i asked other doctors opinions, they told me the harvest technique was done in professional way and it all good

But it seems Implantkng was the problem and not that good in addition to wrong estimation when they draw the hairline

A lot of variables in hair transplants, and you cannot assure that everything will go 100% right

"When i asked other doctors opinions, they told me the harvest technique was done in professional way and it all good"

^ you should revisit Spanker's post my friend

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Sam, believe it or not I am in a similar position to you. Although my hair loss isn't as advanced I have loss behind the transplanted hair & in one way I am worse off because I had strip.

Even so I am weighing up whether to keep up the game of chasie or shave down. I know what you mean about the line but a lot of the guys that shave do it on a daily basis so I cant imagine the line is too significant within one day?

Take a visit to slybaldguys.com - apparently a lot of HT guys on there that have decided to shave down.

I need to decide if this is my best long term strategy too.